-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Inheritance WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don't worry Romo, not everyone here doesn't know you're not a guy 😉************************************************
I'm a guy....
************************************************
Yeah I am pretty sure I know, that's what you were implying ashgirl, right? You weren't proposing something like someone knows from experience, eh? 😛Don't worry Romo, not everyone here doesn't know you're not a guy 😉
Also, ********lynch vetash********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally
Vetash 5 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL)
uncast votes: 16
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 7:30pm.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Vetash 5 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL)
uncast votes: 16
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 7:30pm.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Last edited:
Yeah I am pretty sure I know, that's what you were implying ashgirl, right? You weren't proposing something like someone knows from experience, eh? 😛
Also, ********lynch vetash********
Oh, of course not
....
******lynch vetash******
lynch vetash
Official Lynch Tally
Vetash 9 ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS)
uncast votes: 12
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 7:30pm.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Vetash 9 ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS)
uncast votes: 12
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 7:30pm.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Last edited:
Lynch vetash !
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
![]()
Side note: I'm surprised my cat doesn't do that hopping business... he zips around like a crazy enough...
Last edited:
Posted my response in quote.....bahhh
Lynch VeterinaryAshley
lynch vetash
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wwwwwhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee!
Didn't vetash inherit a list from DVMDream? Her write up mentioned a list going to a non-human I think.
Hey, brightimpressario, can you post what you know about swings?
Hey, brightimpressario, can you post what you know about swings?
I meant to tag @brightimpressio
Didn't vetash inherit a list from DVMDream? Her write up mentioned a list going to a non-human I think.
That seems like a particularly inane leap. Why would you assume Vetash is the only non-human in the game? Weird assumption. You a wolf?
Lynch vetash
Lynch vetash. I'm a little worried about how easy this seems. But maybe vetash was just unlucky and picked a fake role/posting restriction that was already taken. I'm saying vetash because she was first to post in pictures, and swings probably would have seen that before posting and not chosen that role to fake.
Wait...i'm confused...if we don't know if swings was the wolf or not...why are we voting for vetash? Just to make sure they are both dead?
That seems like a particularly inane leap. Why would you assume Vetash is the only non-human in the game? Weird assumption. You a wolf?
I don't think it's that big of a leap. I mean she is obviously acting like a dog. She might not be the only non-human in the game. I just think there is a good chance she may be the one with the list.
Wait...i'm confused...if we don't know if swings was the wolf or not...why are we voting for vetash? Just to make sure they are both dead?
As far as I can tell, yes.
you may fixPosted my response in quote.....bahhh
Official Lynch Tally
Vetash 15 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS, Devyn, Willow, Dyachei, Jam, Kaydubs, Chillbo)
uncast votes: 6
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 7:30pm.
Doesn't take a psychic to figure where this lynch is going. Start sending in your PMs, if I get them by 9pm EST, I will turn around night, and you can have plenty of time to discuss where to go next.
EVEN IF I CLOSE EARLY, send me your VOTES by 9pm, I am tracking who is, and who is not voting. . I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes, you will be booted. This game doesn't work if people don't participate. If you are going to busy send freaking contingencies. It is not that hard. 99% of you know when it is going to be difficult to keep up, yet you just say, "sorry, I was busy". That doesn't cut it for me.
You will not like me when I am mad.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Vetash 15 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS, Devyn, Willow, Dyachei, Jam, Kaydubs, Chillbo)
uncast votes: 6
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 7:30pm.
Doesn't take a psychic to figure where this lynch is going. Start sending in your PMs, if I get them by 9pm EST, I will turn around night, and you can have plenty of time to discuss where to go next.
EVEN IF I CLOSE EARLY, send me your VOTES by 9pm, I am tracking who is, and who is not voting. . I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes, you will be booted. This game doesn't work if people don't participate. If you are going to busy send freaking contingencies. It is not that hard. 99% of you know when it is going to be difficult to keep up, yet you just say, "sorry, I was busy". That doesn't cut it for me.
You will not like me when I am mad.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes,you will be booted, I will bring back DVMD in your place
***********************
FTFY.... 😀 😀 😀
***********************
I could live with that.***********************
FTFY.... 😀 😀 😀
***********************
Lynch UFO.
### lynch vetash ### for now, though I was waiting for @brightimpressio to chime in about what they know about swings.
Also, I have family in town from our of state, so I will be flanker than normal.
Also, I have family in town from our of state, so I will be flanker than normal.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, @shortnsweet, do you know anything about crabs? 😛
you may fix
Thanks, modgod.
Okay so what's up with list thing? And FFM do uk what BI knows? If so, can you just say it? lol....I feel like if we dont lynch vetash, then the lynch of swings was pointless, unless we have proof that swings was the wolf of the two of them.
I am tracking who is, and who is not voting. . I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes, you will be booted. This game doesn't work if people don't participate. If you are going to busy send freaking contingencies. It is not that hard. 99% of you know when it is going to be difficult to keep up, yet you just say, "sorry, I was busy". That doesn't cut it for me.
You will not like me when I am mad.
****** FFM, why do you think I know something about Swings? ******### lynch vetash ### for now, though I was waiting for @brightimpressio to chime in about what they know about swings.
Also, I have family in town from our of state, so I will be flanker than normal.
***** Lynch VetAsh for now. I hope we're not barking up the wrong tree. Boom hiss *****
Ahh, finally back. Had a post restriction where I couldn't talk or pm anything the first two days. Feels goooood 😀
FFM, I had a seering item, and I know that swings was a villager. So I think vetash is the wolf.
FFM, I had a seering item, and I know that swings was a villager. So I think vetash is the wolf.
... When did you seer her? After death?
Willow, you voted for swings yesterday but now you're saying she's a villager...does that mean the item you had lets you seer the dead?
Ninja'd by Cyndia.
****** FFM, why do you think I know something about Swings? ******
Nevermind. Guess you must not know anything.
unlynch UFO. I want to hear when swings was investigated, etc. If what willow says is legit, I will be voting for vetash
Official Lynch Tally
Vetash 18 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS, Devyn, Willow, Dyachei, Jam, Kaydubs, Chillbo, BI, FFM, VETASH)
uncast votes: 3
Waffles: 1
Deadline: 7:30pm.
Doesn't take a psychic to figure where this lynch is going. Start sending in your PMs, if I get them by 9pm EST, I will turn around night, and you can have plenty of time to discuss where to go next.
EVEN IF I CLOSE EARLY, send me your VOTES by 9pm, I am tracking who is, and who is not voting. . I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes, you will be booted. This game doesn't work if people don't participate. If you are going to busy send freaking contingencies. It is not that hard. 99% of you know when it is going to be difficult to keep up, yet you just say, "sorry, I was busy". That doesn't cut it for me.
You will not like me when I am mad.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Vetash 18 (ashG, UFO, jayna, TP, STL, cyndia, hedgie, LIS, FS, Devyn, Willow, Dyachei, Jam, Kaydubs, Chillbo, BI, FFM, VETASH)
uncast votes: 3
Waffles: 1
Deadline: 7:30pm.
Doesn't take a psychic to figure where this lynch is going. Start sending in your PMs, if I get them by 9pm EST, I will turn around night, and you can have plenty of time to discuss where to go next.
EVEN IF I CLOSE EARLY, send me your VOTES by 9pm, I am tracking who is, and who is not voting. . I am NOT HAPPY with participation so far, and I am invoking both the FH rule and the LIS rule ex post facto. You miss lynches, you flake out on posting, you forget your night actions, you miss votes, you will be booted. This game doesn't work if people don't participate. If you are going to busy send freaking contingencies. It is not that hard. 99% of you know when it is going to be difficult to keep up, yet you just say, "sorry, I was busy". That doesn't cut it for me.
You will not like me when I am mad.
The Devyn Honorary Lynch Tally GIF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9 PMs missing so I will leave lynch open for discussion.
Yes, I had an item that let me seer someone after death. Swings was a villager.
Yes, I had an item that let me seer someone after death. Swings was a villager.
Lynch vetash then
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K