the "Knocks your socks" off Personal Statement

Started by Taj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Taj

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey!
does any one have an example of an stellar personal statment....I am getting mine read by different people in the forum and while I htough mine was not too bad most of my readers said it was too bland...but totally appreciate their comments now i am gonna go spice it up..but i am having hard time figuring out what a really look a PS is suppose to look like...if any one has perviously gotten "acclaim" for theirs...would plz mind pm-ing it to me or posting it here...it will help me and maybe a lot of others out in writing our own!
thanks a bunch!
taj
 
looks like a lot of ppl are viewing but no one is replying 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are entire books on this topic, full of essays. I bought one at the local Barnes and Noble.
 
Taj said:
looks like a lot of ppl are viewing but no one is replying 🙁


Taj: I am looking for a copy of my PS now...I had similar comments when objective parties read by 2005 AMCAS essay. I then put it all on the line and got real honest. Send me your personal email address and when I find my disc I will send you a copy from my hotmail account. Good luck, and don't be afraid to "keep it real" in your PS...