the last month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nokia stuff

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or as I like to call it, hell month. The time when professors decide to cram as much as they can in the last remaining weeks and make all papers and lab reports due while also fitting in one more exam before finals. I feel like it is going to be a hellish for me as I have 4 exams a week before finals start, and then 2 lap reports, a final paper, and lab practical the week before that. :/ What are your worst hell month stories or, how is your current hell month going?
The doctor I shadow tells me "premed is rough, just put your head down and keep on trudging." Good luck to all you premeds out there, I know I'm going to need it this semester.
 
Sounds like a good prep for the drinking from the fire hose that is medical school.

Or as I like to call it, hell month. The time when professors decide to cram as much as they can in the last remaining weeks and make all papers and lab reports due while also fitting in one more exam before finals. I feel like it is going to be a hellish for me as I have 4 exams a week before finals start, and then 2 lap reports, a final paper, and lab practical the week before that. :/ What are your worst hell month stories or, how is your current hell month going?
The doctor I shadow tells me "premed is rough, just put your head down and keep on trudging." Good luck to all you premeds out there, I know I'm going to need it this semester.
 
Sounds like a good prep for the drinking from the fire hose that is medical school.

I really want this to be a UHF reference but I suspect that it is probably not.

original.jpg