The most awesomest nostalgic thing eva!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Online Apple IIe emulator.

If you were born in the early to mid 80s, you know what I'm talking about. Awwwww, boy. I'm sitting here playing Odell Lake, Number Munchers, and the granddaddy of them all, Oregon Trail. I got freakin measles, two of my oxen died, and the Indians want 5 pairs of clothes to help me across some damn river. God bless it. Gnarls Barkley's new album goes perfectly with this ****, too. "Got some bad news this morning....which in turn made my day..."
 
Man, I used to love Oregon Trail. But yeah, I always fell victim to a ****ing plague or natural disaster.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Online Apple IIe emulator.

If you were born in the early to mid 80s, you know what I'm talking about. Awwwww, boy. I'm sitting here playing Odell Lake, Number Munchers, and the granddaddy of them all, Oregon Trail. I got freakin measles, two of my oxen died, and the Indians want 5 pairs of clothes to help me across some damn river. God bless it. Gnarls Barkley's new album goes perfectly with this ****, too. "Got some bad news this morning....which in turn made my day..."

There has never been a better game than Oregon Trail!!! Absolutly loved playing it in grade school.....I was mad because I could not play it at home. My Dad bought us a Commodoe 64 instead of an Apple like the school had.

Darn tried to ford the river but it was too deep and now I lost my oxen...crap!!!!
 
I remember playing Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. There was also Reader Rabbit, and this fish game, which I don't remember the name to.
 
LAME!

the mac emulator needs windows!

I don't have no stinking windows on my macbook!
 
Ahh yes, Odell Lake. That damn chub, you ate that thing and you got caught everytime! Oregon Trail, 'nough said. There was a game we had for Apple IIe, I don't remember the name, but you were a diamond miner or something. The premise of the game was you'd dig until you found some gem and get money for it, I loved that game 'cause I had the most money in the class :meanie: I wish I could remember the name of it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone remember that game where you were a detective, and you had to solve some mystery by finding clues and taking pictures or something like that? I remember that game was awesome, but have no idea what it's called...
 
An apple emulator that currently only runs on Windows? 😕
 
Man, I'm jealous. You kids had sweet games. My generation had blocks, Legos and eventually, fire, to play with. Oh, Lite-Brite was about the only toy we had that required electricity.
 
how about the lemonade stand game? I remember both oregon trail and selling lemonade on the old macs.