-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
the nth time thread
Started by PittMedicine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To your lack of conviction:ti89 said:Wooohooooo. I'm done
desiredusername said:To your lack of conviction:![]()
Just until the morning when I wake up at like 10:30.
MollyMalone
I'm a Score Quadruplet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ti89 said:Just until the morning when I wake up at like 10:30.
I'm just teasing you.
I'll be here for a while:
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
lmao, I can't believe you guys are still at this. I've got to go to bed.
QofQuimica said:lmao, I can't believe you guys are still at this. I've got to go to bed.![]()
I wish I knew how to post emoticons from other places. I still can't figure it out after all this time. I tried many moons ago to do it, when I wanted to get the emoticon of two smily faces clinking beer glasses as a congratulations emoticon, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
That just gave me an Idea for the SDN feedback..........we should request new smily faces to be addes to our current list.
That just gave me an Idea for the SDN feedback..........we should request new smily faces to be addes to our current list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gujuDoc said:That just gave me an Idea for the SDN feedback..........we should request new smily faces to be addes to our current list.
Canuck99 said:I dont have any clever smiley's to post.
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Go to http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/ It's so easy, even I can do it.Canuck99 said:I sure feel left out, I dont have any clever smiley's to post. highly entertaining though.
Yes, getting back on topic, this is what happened the first time I took the MCAT:
Me----->
<----MCAT
The second time:
Me----->
The second time:
indo said:
Mwahahaha this thread is hilarious! Good times.. good times..
Q - if you think that is a graduated cylinder, we seriously need to have an intervention.QofQuimica said:Is he holding a graduated cylinder? 😎
How I felt my chances of getting accepted after taking the MCAT:
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Tee hee, I can't believe you guys resurrected this stupid thread.Flopotomist said:Q - if you think that is a graduated cylinder, we seriously need to have an intervention.
See, when I got my MCAT scores back, my first reaction was
Then I complained about getting
, in front of other premeds. Must not have done that bad, because all I got in response was
So I took a
and returned to my native configuration, which is
By the way, I'm also a fan of the
.
Then I complained about getting
So I took a
By the way, I'm also a fan of the
.QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
How did I feel when I got my MCAT score report....well, first I went:
and even a good ol' SDN
And then I started
The custodian here thought that someone was trying to
me b/c I was screaming so much. So then I went out and had a
And I posted it on SDN, but everyone thought I was a
And then I started
ti89 said:
why is this one so funny? yes, they are all funny, but this is the only one that actually made me laugh out loud...it makes so little sense!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fire Millen!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 89
- Views
- 13K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K