The Official 5/21/2011 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sacha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone! I'm taking the test on 21st may and looking for fellow test takers:) I just started studying today...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should we be worried that aamc has not posted an update on their site saying the scores will be posted this afternoon? I think I remember all the other exam dates having a reminder posted a couple of days before the scores were posted.

Should we be worried that aamc has not posted an update on their site saying the scores will be posted this afternoon? I think I remember all the other exam dates having a reminder posted a couple of days before the scores were posted.

No, they suck. They usually don't update until after the fact.

I am sorry to hear this. I've been there. But, honestly, if he doesn't understand that your future is important to you, then that's a big problem, and you are more better suited with someone who respects you for your ambitions-- not hold them against you.

I agree. You dodged a bullet. Be happy about that. :thumbup:

Thought it was 5 pm est release time? I'm really anxious, I have zero idea what my score will be..... Could be 25 or 30+ no clue which way it will break.

past few releases have been before 5, usually around 3.

man, jealous of the people on the west coast. yes, i know it's still the same time, but they get their scores "earlier" in the day.

Has anybody else not had an MCAT score dream?

I'm certainly anxious about my scores, but have never actually dreamed about it.I am taking this as an OK sign.

I also got a fortune cookie before the test saying "You will receive a great honor in the coming year". It was pretty cool. Thanks fortune cookie!

Members don't see this ad :)

Where do they normally put this up?

Has anybody else not had an MCAT score dream?

I'm certainly anxious about my scores, but have never actually dreamed about it.I am taking this as an OK sign.

I also got a fortune cookie before the test saying "You will receive a great honor in the coming year". It was pretty cool. Thanks fortune cookie!

No dream for me.

I had a score dream last night. 7,8,9...and then a got a C on the writing section!

It was so bad that they went below the score range....shoot...

I had a score dream last night. 7,8,9...and then a got a C on the writing section!

It was so bad that they went below the score range....shoot...

At least your dream didn't use lowercase letters. That would be just awful! :laugh:

I'm sorry, I just can't run a big experiment right now. I am not going to do anything but panicking around SDN until then.

+pissed+

I'm sorry, I just can't run a big experiment right now. I am not going to do anything but panicking around SDN until then.

+pissed+
i know how you feel. i'm doing perfusions today and i know i'm going to mess something up. i already measured something wrong for making the fixing solution. GAHHHH

i know how you feel. i'm doing perfusions today and i know i'm going to mess something up. i already measured something wrong for making the fixing solution. GAHHHH

Perfusions are awful. Make sure you have a clear head when doing that because you don't want to mess up and waste material--sorry come from a slim-picking lab.

Huh! I was supposed to be doing perfusion as well. But I am always stick to, do it nice and safe when I am at my best or do it later theory when it comes to experiments.

I think I can recite the whole chart of how much points I could get on each section if I retake.
Whenever I panic, I go into frenzy researching mode.

Where do they normally put this up?

When you click the mcat icon on the aamc home page, there is a place for announcements on the right hand side of the screen. The announcement that is up right now says ''The mcat resource center will close........."

I feel like passing out due to difficulty in breathing and my face is becoming numb. Last time i felt this way was when I 2nd degreely burned 6% of my body surface when I was 11. :scared:

When you click the mcat icon on the aamc home page, there is a place for announcements on the right hand side of the screen. The announcement that is up right now says ''The mcat resource center will close........."

The May 20th and 21st MCAT Exam scores will be made available within the Testing History (THx) Score Reporting System on June 21, 2011, after 5 p.m. ET.

5?
I'll be dead by then. If not, I'll probably drink potassium chloride anyway.

Though they always say 5, it's been earlier before. I'm thinking they just put that there so as to avoid people asking the questions. I predict they will release them after 3 though.

Though they always say 5, it's been earlier before. I'm thinking they just put that there so as to avoid people asking the questions. I predict they will release them after 3 though.

Yeah, I think so too. But still, I am already having fever and I couldn't eat, 5 would really put my life in danger. I am not afraid, I'm just dying of curiosity.

The May 20th and 21st MCAT Exam scores will be made available within the Testing History (THx) Score Reporting System on June 21, 2011, after 5 p.m. ET.

hell_no.jpg

You know what's sad? Some christian said the world was going to end on the May 21st.

I just can't stop thinking how much better our percentile would be with those believers who could have take the MCAT with us, but wanted to do something else on the last day of their lives--buying post-rapture pet care service or something.

Hi everyone!!! First time poster, long time creeper. :D
I had the worst time sleeping last night. I couldn't stop thinking about "what if"s and I felt sooooo sick. I ended up having my first MCAT dream last night and scored a PS 12, VR 2, BS 12 and it somehow had magically added up to a total 34P.... I would be sooo happy with the total but not so much with that verbal score... :scared:
I haven't been really nervous about this until like two days ago. UGH I want to know... but then again I don't. Waiting is miserable. :(

In case anyone's wondering, there's nothing up yet. I had lunch break so I figured I'd check in the unlikely event.
In other news, I also had some mcat dreaming last night...I had 5 different dreams with 5 different scores, 26 came up twice though, one score was above 30. sigh...we should sue for the mental anguish.

In case anyone's wondering, there's nothing up yet. I had lunch break so I figured I'd check in the unlikely event.
In other news, I also had some mcat dreaming last night...I had 5 different dreams with 5 different scores, 26 came up twice though, one score was above 30. sigh...we should sue for the mental anguish.

I dreamt every day for the past 2 weeks about my score which ranged from 20 - 40.

errbody post your scores!

How are y'all holding up? 6/16er here, wishing you all good luck. Shouldn't be more than an hour from now til you receive your scores!

dudes, im freaking out. i just checked if grades were posted and nearly had a heart attack. Caribbean here I come lol

Had a dream last night where my legs were being chopped off and I was helpless to do anything. Dunno what this means but I'm in a bad place right now. Hopefully, the score will be ok and make up for this stress.

I now understand why falsely posting 'the scores are up!' is an insta-ban from SDN.

I have done absolutely nothing today. Has surgery on my shoulder last week so I'm stuck at home with my laptop and nothing else. I hate the suspense