You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official BU Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****
Started by tinman831
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sweet, I hope it will help me out!
I really hope so, little BuddySweet, I hope it will help me out!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sweet! Did they call or email? Also, did they ever mention how many spots there were on the waitlist when you contacted them?
congrats!!! it must feel awesome! do you mind sharing your stats? and when did you interview?
cheers!
cheers!
Just got accepted today! Woo! See you all in August!
Congrats! 👍
Btw, did you get off from the alternate list? or was this a direct decision after your interview?
hey everyone! for those of you who have been accepted but not planning to attend BU please give up your seat so folks like me on the alternate list can get the good news!! thank you.
I withdrew my seat today, good news for one lucky person will come soon 😀
Thank you! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the offer today! very excited! 🙂
Congratulations! What a stroke of luck, every wait listers dream to get off on the last day!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 23
- Views
- 17K