***The Official ECU SoDM Class of 2021 Thread***

ECU doesn't give out rejection letters. Basically, everyone is on a waitlist until school starts.
ECU does give out rejections - they are just in late Spring. I have been both waitlisted and rejected from ECU before, so both exist. They just don't officially make that decision until around April.

And the waitlist is not the "continuing review." They sent a separate email that specifically stated waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I received the "continuing review." does that mean that I got rejected or its still possible to get an offer.

Members don't see this ad :)
my roommate just got offered an interview today, so I guess they are still offering interviews

Hello, I hope all is well? I totally understand your concerns. I have heard back from ECU and I have accepted my admission offer. From what I know, ECU is very organised and critical with admissions. You can call them and ask about the status of your application. I believe they will be more than happy to assist you. They have a very helpful and friendly faculty. I hope I was able to help. Contact me if you have further questions. Thank you

Has anyone heard back in a while? Anyone know how many spots are still open?

Hello, I hope all is well? I totally understand your concerns. I have heard back from ECU and I have accepted my admission offer. From what I know, ECU is very organised and critical with admissions. You can call them and ask about the status of your application. I believe they will be more than happy to assist you. They have a very helpful and friendly faculty. I hope I was able to help. Contact me if you have further questions. Thank you

Hey would you mind sharing your stats?

Has anyone heard back in a while? Anyone know how many spots are still open?

There were still interviews going on yesterday so the app cycle has not closed yet. However I heard from a classmate that the interviews will be over soon (first week of February - this week I'm guessing).

EDIT: There will also probably be some waitlist shuffling after UNC sends their last round of acceptances (not sure when this occurs), so those with continuing interest definitely have a chance!

Just received a rejection from ecu. Interviewed back in November. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received a rejection from ecu. Interviewed back in November. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back!
I'm so sorry to hear that - did you hear back from UNC yet? I assume you applied there as well since you must be an NC resident.

I'm so sorry to hear that - did you hear back from UNC yet? I assume you applied there as well since you must be an NC resident.
All good but nope, haven't heard back from unc yet. I've heard we should be hearing back tomorrow though. Have u heard anything yet?

All good but nope, haven't heard back from unc yet. I've heard we should be hearing back tomorrow though. Have u heard anything yet?
I was a January interview with them, so I haven't. Think tomorrow's the day?

Yeah I just talked with the Office of Academic Affairs at UNC - acceptance letters are going out at the end of next week.

Received email yesterday asking if I was still interested in attending.

Has there been any new acceptances given out from ECU? I've seen they've sent out rejections and continued interests but no new on acceptances!

Has there been any new acceptances given out from ECU? I've seen they've sent out rejections and continued interests but no new on acceptances!

Same as above, received an acceptance on Jan 26th.

Does anybody know how many spots are left for this year?

Denied
Cash-Me-Outside-3.jpg

Received an acceptance call today. Still in shock and still so excited.

Reactions: 1 users
anyone know if the class is filled yet?
I called early last week and they said there were still spots left and final decisions hadn't been made yet. Not sure when we will find out at this point.

anyone know how many people are on the waitlist typically? and/or how common it is for people to ever get off?

Hey can anyone explain to me the pass/fail concept vs letter grade? Like can you see your grades and are they recorded? Is there a rank and if so can you see it?