The Official "End of the Semester Party" Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yohooooooooooo! The semester's over and there's nothing ahead of us but a nice summer (granted, throw AMCAS in there and it turns gray, but forget about it for the purpose being).

I say we SDNers throw a "virtual" party on this thread, and start some random conversation (whatever), post your sadnesses, your joys, your complaints, your rants, what you ate for lunch today, it doesn't matter, because we are going to have FUN.

Who's gonna be first?????

;) :thumbup: ;)

Members don't see this ad.

mmmm green tea ice cream, now that's a way to kick off the summer.

ha..ha...i like this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My semester will be over in a week!! I'm so glad the MCATs are over. I'm so glad I found a job this summer. I hate my geography class! I will ace my Bioorganic final tomorrow and them tear a new one for my other two finals. Then I will finish that 18 pack of booze I never got around to drinking and hit on barely legal girls shamelessly!!!

Although, I still have to do my PS. Which makes me sad again. Guess the drinking can wait...

d98.jpg

-mota

wohoo, school's done, got a 4.0 last semester, got an empty AMCAS, got mid june marked down for mcat scores, got a surgical aide job at the hospital, and got a handle of crown royal

Any big summer plans? Mine is a cali trip to visit my newborn nephew and my 2 y/o niece. Then, I will surf as much as possible. Sunburn city here I come!!!

beer_babies_jpg.jpg

Here's a picture of me and some of my buddies after last night.

BUMP.

I finally finished packing and moving out of my dorm, which led to three days of muscle soreness. This was my best semester so far, apart from being the hardest in terms of class difficulty levels, MCAT and overall stress levels.
Then, I came home and ate tons of homemade food. It made me really sick but it tasted SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I am officially looking for a job now, as well as trying to decide which out of state schools to apply to. I have also been watching more than 5 hours of television a day, and I don't feel bad at all. I cleaned my room at home, it took me about 6 hours but it is now spotless.
I went out to dinner with friends and didn't get drunk because I'm underage... :laugh: ...but I drank tons of root beer if that counts. :p

What did you guys do after it was all over???

baylormed said:
and didn't get drunk because I'm underage...

One of the few, the proud, the abstinent.