The Official "FREE JETPROPPILOT Thread"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Um nevermind I think I just found it.

Members don't see this ad.

leopold stotch said:
cf david
just paid attention to your avatar...
is that the...

pretty funny though
:laugh:

I always get asked "who's that chick with Slick Willy?"

For the record, it's Jenna Bush! :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been busy lately and havn't checked the forum for a while... that being said I was real suprised to hear you were not around :eek: . So psyched to have you back Jet. :D :D :D :thumbup:

sevoflurane said:
I've been busy lately and havn't checked the forum for a while... that being said I was real suprised to hear you were not around :eek: . So psyched to have you back Jet. :D :D :D :thumbup:
Me too...I've learned so much from JPP that it would have been a totally devastating for me :laugh: Really. I like the way he does his cases and I love airplanes also :laugh: :laugh:

Lee Burnett said:
Hey all, I think you've misunderstood what happened. JPP is only on a temporary post-hold. It's just a cool-down period. It's not a banning.

Check out his post in the other thread, you'll understand why he was put in the penalty box.

On the other hand, nitecap, I'm tired of your needling others in this forum. I have banned your account from the Anesthesia forum. You're welcome on the other forums at SDN, but please leave these members alone.

'Bout time! Thank you. :clap: :clap: :clap:

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Guess I kinda went overboard.

I'll try and refrain from that in the future.

Kinda hard though when this forum has been incessantly entrenched in useless controversy lately.

Thanks.

Keep it below FL180....that's flying below the radar (...almost)

Heeed! said:
Keep it below FL180....that's flying below the radar (...almost)

Ah, cmon Captain.

You know them turboprops love the high teens/lower twenties:

"HOUSTON CENTER, KING AIR SIX-SIX-SIX-KILO-ALPHA WITH YOU, ONE-NINER-OH AND LEVEL, GOOD EVENING."

GEEZ....

I'M GETTIN' EMOTIONAL....NEED A TISSUE...