The Official "FREE JETPROPPILOT Thread"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lvspro

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all
I'll be the first to make a motion to reinstate full membership to JPP... actually it's more of a candy coated request to the mods, with a few supporters.

Free JP!!!

Sounds like a slogan:)

Anyhow, all those in favor, say I.

I

I'll also throw in toughlife here... antagonistic as he may be, he's still a doctor, and may have something to contribute to up-and-coming students.

Members don't see this ad.

its saturday night. jet's in new orleans, remember. i'm originally from new orleans. every bas...**** down there is drunk off their ass. and i know jet was buzzin cause i called him at the time of his post and he doesn't even remember.

i know i might get put on hold for disagreeing with mother nature. but i don't care anymore.

i'll cut more to the chase. although jet may have posted a single out of line thread in 1000, how many has nitecap posted? thats total b.s. 90% of the reason i even come to this forum is to hear what someone like jet has to say. and to cut a practicing anesthesiologist out of the forum, especially one that is always willing to help residents and students sucks balls. most of his threads are useful, most of nitecaps threads are not. sometimes it means more to have good intentions than simply to post opinions. i typically write threads with minimal thought because, like most interns, i have other things to worry about. and then some troll like nitecap comes by and critiques two lines out of twenty to prove a point that has nothing to do with the thread topic. make no mistake, his word choice is meant to insult and do little more. he just candy coats everything cause he has the time. most of us do not, and therefore, need to be blunt. one thing is for sure though, i'm glad he's a nurse. cause an md with a personality disorder like that would be frightening.

nitecap, try taking off the flamingo scrubs, that might help you get laid.
http://www.nightingalescrubs.com/pullovers.html#

i am sure as hell not coming back if jet doesn't return.

this might be the last time peeps..

Do we officially rename this the Student NURSE Network now that our most sage anesthesiology attending has his account on hold, and we have militant nurses shooting off their mouths, antagonizing med students and residents without so much as a slap on the wrist? Every single thread about the future of our profession gets hijacked by nurses, and eventually closed. This is ridiculous.

Maybe this is why the profession of physician has lost some of its lustre. We fail time and again to support eachother, as most clearly evidenced by the moderators' choices of whom to discipline. Weak. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
I say let him back too. Though im sure he was sincere in his post dont think he realize that his future associates used below the belt shady tactics instead of debating straight up. Im all for letting him back asap. He is one of the few hear that insnt foaming out the mouth with inaccuarracy.

i didnt know his screename was on hold. but yes, please reinstate JPP. and ToughlLife too.

ToughLife's intent was also just to advance the interests of Anesthesiologists, which I think was a noble cause.

I do find it odd that both Nitecap and RN23434, the non-physician providers on a DOCTOR forum, who incited a lot of the problems initially are not banned. Jetropro and Toughlife were just calling a spade a spade.

Tough tried to stir even more BS by using a similar screen name as mine. Thats low and uncalled for.

nitecap said:
Tough tried to stir even more BS by using a similar screen name as mine. Thats low and uncalled for.
dude seriously lay off of this forum man. We can handle it.

ThinkFast007 said:
i didnt know his screename was on hold. but yes, please reinstate JPP. and ToughlLife too.

ToughLife's intent was also just to advance the interests of Anesthesiologists, which I think was a noble cause.

I do find it odd that both Nitecap and RN23434, the non-physician providers on a DOCTOR forum, who incited a lot of the problems initially are not banned. Jetropro and Toughlife were just calling a spade a spade.

fellas fellas....wtf happened? what i miss ?.....i leave for one day...and all hell breaks loose. gfg

drRumi said:
fellas fellas....wtf happened? what i miss ?.....i leave for one day...and all hell breaks loose. gfg

Bring back JET dude, this is unacceptable to say the least. and ban nitecap, i don't see how you justify your actions :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I thought this was SDN (Student DOCTOR Network), no? I didn't think it was called SNN (Student NURSE Network).....

To the mod that initiated these actions against JPP and Toughlife, how else would you expect us to behave when we have these malignant student nurses continually posting inflammatory, often incoherent threads????

We will not tolerate this. Just so you know.

As a Student DOCTOR, it's not fair to take away some of the best assets this network has to offer; The ability of student DOCTORS, residents, and attendings to communicate and discuss relevant topics to us all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Drmom, if you are the person that banned Jet then you might as well ban me cause I will not return until Jet is back.

You obviously have not followed the posts by nitecap (troll). There is not one single person on this thread that is not nurse, that can tolerate one more post from this troll but you continue to allow his bantering. This POS has insulted everyone on this forum more than once. We have all requested that the troll be banned but you didn't have the nuts to do it. You have effectively killed this forum. NICE JOB!!!

What happened??!

Please bring back Jet. He's given me more career guidance than my own medical school. :thumbup:

This whole forum sucks balls. You waste your time filtering through the garbage that gets encited and then a mod bans a prvate practice physician for nothing. You just got rid of a true source of info for residents and med students, And left us with the ones actually enciting all the crap. Brilliant deduction mod.

This is like a basketball game where player A is fouling player B like crazy and then right when the ref's actually looking, player B fouls A back hard and gets a flagrant. :thumbdown:

I just stumbled upon this thread. What in the world happened on this forum?! You should see all of the off-topic and racist material that gets posted on other forums, yet few mods seem to care. The last time someone was banned (that I'm aware of) was because he was sexually harassing many of the pre-med girls. What did JPP say?

UPDATE: I just found his RIP thread. Yeah, he did say some bad things, but I've heard worse on the pre-allo board.

I gotta say...I'm not really sure what I want to do yet in terms of a specialty and occasionally peruse this board just to see what people are up to.

This board is consistently one of the most active and most interesting ones and the posts that always draw my attention are Jet's posts.

To ban him (is this what happened? I was wondering why he hasn't posted in a while) is probably the dumbest thing a person can do if they want to increase traffic to this forum and this site in general. He gives great advice, insight, opinions, knowledge, etc... etc.. and although I'm not sure what he did to get banned, I'm pretty sure it's a tiny thing compared to all the beneficial messages he has posted in the past.

My vote: BRING HIM BACK!!! :)

deuist said:
I just stumbled upon this thread. What in the world happened on this forum?! You should see all of the off-topic and racist material that gets posted on other forums, yet few mods seem to care. The last time someone was banned (that I'm aware of) was because he was sexually harassing many of the pre-med girls. What did JPP say?

All he did was post a thread making jest at nitecap. The hypocrisy of the mods is amazing. They just two days ago let a SRNA do the exact same thing and nothing happened except the thread was closed.

I am done with this website if this crap continues, what a waste of time.

to whoever banned Jet...get ur head out of ur a$$ ..and go back and reread all the posts between this whole forum vs the clown we all know as nitecap. maybe then u'll get a clue. instead of just popping ur head in here for ONE DAY...and BAM banning the first person u see. wow, watch out everybody, step aside, the LAW with its big stick is in the house and has decided to blindly come in here and read one post and take action. where were u when the rest of the circus was in town? u'll realize that a man can only take so much bull$hit before he throws it right back to where it came from. jet contributes to this damn forum...and contributes well. take ur nazi censorship elsewhere....we dont like them kinds around here.

Just a reminder that a couple of the student docs/future anesthesiologists are putting together an alternative forum that will be med studs/residents/attendings only. Noyac bro, don't bail out before you get the details, let's get UT, Jet, and Mil over there as well.

We will be free to discuss cases and issues etc., without the BS that has been going on of late....please stay tuned, check your PM's and let's make it happen. :cool:

one more thing, both JETPRO and TOUGHLIFE have >1500 posts combined on here. I think this just further shows their dedication to all med students/residents/and attendings. They've obviously spent countless hours and thought into enriching ALL of our lives by their words.

I can for one say that I would probably not have gotten into the residency of my choice, w/o these guys guidance.

Please consider our plea.

:confused: Where are our anesthesia mods? Hope they can right this travesty.

Hey all, I think you've misunderstood what happened. JPP is only on a temporary post-hold. It's just a cool-down period. It's not a banning.

Check out his post in the other thread, you'll understand why he was put in the penalty box.

On the other hand, nitecap, I'm tired of your needling others in this forum. I have banned your account from the Anesthesia forum. You're welcome on the other forums at SDN, but please leave these members alone.

Lee Burnett said:
I'm tired of your needling of others in this forum. I have banned your account from the Anesthesia forum.
I kid you not when I say this. This is probably the BEST EASTER present we've (atleast I've) ever gotten!!

Strong work! :thumbup:

Bring Back JPP. Just got home from a 24 hour call. I must say that I am dissapointed that SDN banned JPP for even a 24 hour "cooldown" period. It is all about acountability, JPP has been a source of insightful and academically advancing posts on this message board. The Mods should cut posters that have a history more slack than those who have been posting for a few months. A message board can easily be replaced, it is only as succeful as it posters. Without the ATTENDINGS of this board (one of them proofread my PS for residency just because I was a SDN poster) this forum is garbage. Motivated yung guns like Think will set up a new forum for all of the Physicians to post on. Goodnight,
Frisbee

Go to bed early, and look what I missed!!!

Bring Jet back!!!

Lee Burnett said:
Hey all, I think you've misunderstood what happened. JPP is only on a temporary post-hold. It's just a cool-down period. It's not a banning.

Check out his post in the other thread, you'll understand why he was put in the penalty box.

On the other hand, nitecap, I'm tired of your needling others in this forum. I have banned your account from the Anesthesia forum. You're welcome on the other forums at SDN, but please leave these members alone.

Strong work Lee.
:thumbup:

Lee Burnett said:

Good, as long as there is EQUAL accountability for EVERYBODY for their actions.

JPP is one of the most helpful members here as well as one of the most fair. He agrees with what is "right" and not who says what, and calls us out when we are in the wrong (which is as it should be).

BTW (to anyone in general) when was he blocked? I was on not long after one of his posts and even responded to his post on a thread that is now MIA. Have several closed threads been deleted or something?

lvspro said:
Hey all
I'll be the first to make a motion to reinstate full membership to JPP... actually it's more of a candy coated request to the mods, with a few supporters.

Free JP!!!

Sounds like a slogan:)

Anyhow, all those in favor, say I.

I

I'll also throw in toughlife here... antagonistic as he may be, he's still a doctor, and may have something to contribute to up-and-coming students.

Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Guess I kinda went overboard.

I'll try and refrain from that in the future.

Kinda hard though when this forum has been incessantly entrenched in useless controversy lately.

Thanks.

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Kinda hard though when this forum has been incessantly entrenched in useless controversy lately.

Thanks.

Good to have ya back captain.

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks.

:thumbup:

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks.

Welcome back. At least we got nitecap banned. Anybody want to wager on his new screen name?

ultm8frisbee said:
Welcome back. At least we got nitecap banned. Anybody want to wager on his new screen name?

The_Buttnut :laugh:

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks.

Good to see ya back boss.

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks.
Welcome back :clap:

Lee Burnett said:

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Welcome back JPP. :)

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks.

Return of the King. Welcome back Jet! :thumbup:

jetproppilot said:
Wow.

I'm flattered.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks.

I voted to keep you banned.

UTSouthwestern said:
I voted to keep you banned.
:laugh:

yeah jet, don't get carried away, we don't like you THAT much.

its good tough life is back too.
he deserves a SDN metal of honor for going under cover and posing as nitecap. not sure he actually did this, since nitecap is my only source.
strong work tough life. it was for a good cause and sneaky. i love it. :thumbup:

JPP is the Michael Corleone of the anesthesia forum, suspending him and letting Fredo, err Nitecap, splooge his propaganda would have been a travesty. JPP's post did make me miss those hurricanes at Pat O'Briens in the quarter, mmmmmmmmmm rum.

lawdawg said:
JPP is the Michael Corleone of the anesthesia forum, suspending him and letting Fredo, err Nitecap, splooge his propaganda would have been a travesty. JPP's post did make me miss those hurricanes at Pat O'Briens in the quarter, mmmmmmmmmm rum.

Damn Fredo. Guy can't even control his wife! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and welcome back my brothers in arms!

cfdavid said:
Oh, and welcome back my brothers in arms!

cf david
just paid attention to your avatar...
is that the...

pretty funny though
:laugh:

Can anyone tell me what precipitated all the drama? I was off getting catholicized over easter weekend and I came back to pandemonium.