****The Official LOMA LINDA Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I just checked my class list and there's currently 88 students registered. Good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously? Nothing? They said they would be making calls this week :annoyed:

Has anybody heard anything? It's been too quiet...

Has anybody heard anything? It's been too quiet...
this forum is for the class of 2018 it have been one year you need to check the new one classof 2019

Hey all, good news for someone, I'll likely be withdrawing my spot from Loma Linda in the next few days. Good luck to whoever gets it! :)

Hey all, good news for someone, I'll likely be withdrawing my spot from Loma Linda in the next few days. Good luck to whoever gets it! :)

Oh my goodness! Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 user
Officially withdrawn today. I hope the best for you guys!! Cindy let me know that someone off the alternate list would surely be excited to accept my spot!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you all know, I have officially withdrawn from the alternate list. I just moved to Nashville, TN to begin my DDS education at Meharry. It didn't look like Loma Linda was going to be doing much movement and I've accepted that I'm not going to my top choice. Good luck to you guys still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, just curious has no one been pulled off the wait list?

Monstromyfishy didn't say they were accepted just that she pulled herself off the waitlist since she moved and there wasn't much movement. I don't think anyone, on here at least, has been taken off.

Oh nevermind just saw the other post. But she said she officially withdrew from LLU waitlist...

Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you all know, I have officially withdrawn from the alternate list. I just moved to Nashville, TN to begin my DDS education at Meharry. It didn't look like Loma Linda was going to be doing much movement and I've accepted that I'm not going to my top choice. Good luck to you guys still waiting!

Did you end up moving back to go to Loma Linda? I think we were added to the alternate list the same day so if you decided to stay at Meharry I might still have a chance of getting in...

Has anyone gone through the interview process yet? Mine is December 2 and I wanted to know what to expect and such.

Unless they have changed things, you will likely have a one on one interview with Esther or with Dr. K and then get a tour. When I interviewed many moons ago, there was a form with an ethical question on it. When you get your tour, feel free to ask your student tour guide lots of questions. I used to give tours and loved answering questions. Pick their brains and ask the tough questions. If they say it is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they are lying.