The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I believe their class is saturated by this time. Acceptances will be given out when someone withdraws their spots

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if the wait list has been moving lately?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just called and withdrew from my spot.

Hope someone here sees an email come through in the next couple of days.

Best of luck!

EDIT: I'm OOS and was accepted/enrolled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just withdrew my spot as well! Wishing you all the best.

Reactions: 1 user
when do you guys think they will start sending out more acceptance for those that dropped their spot recently?

Just FYI, here's the email I got on April 3rd:

Dental schools have recently been notified of the names of students who are currently enrolled in more than one dental school. It appears you have enrolled in both the ULSD dental school and another dental school.

Our office is here to serve you in any way we can and you are always welcome to come in or call for more information. Please make an appointment by calling us at 502-852-XXXX for any additional information you need to make your final decision.

According to AADSAS guidelines, you must choose which school you will be attending within fifteen days of notification or those schools may rescind the offers of admission. Please inform us of your final decision of which school you will attend as soon as possible and no later than April 18.

Notifying the other dental school of your choice, whether it’s us or them, would also be appreciated.

Sincerely,

ULSD DMD Admissions Committee

Do you expect more acceptances will be announced after April 18th?
I really have no idea.

My guess is they're drawing the line in the sand for undecided students, then they'll see how many spots they have on April 19th and start working down the waitlist.

Hopefully, we will hear more good news soon. Common Louisville, I've been waiting for one acceptance

Reactions: 1 users
For those that are accepted and enrolled, can you tell us how many students are register on blackboard?

For those that are accepted and enrolled, can you tell us how many students are register on blackboard?
I have tried looking and I can't find anywhere that says this. The roster is not up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an offer off the waitlist?

When is white coat ceremony? anyone knows?

Did anyone else get an email today asking if they are still interested? I was sure I'd never hear anything back, so I was shocked to see that email. I'm not sure what to do now.

Did anyone else get an email today asking if they are still interested? I was sure I'd never hear anything back, so I was shocked to see that email. I'm not sure what to do now.
I got the same email 2 days ago and was accepted this morning!

Reactions: 3 users
Let us know what you decide! I'm still holding onto a tiny smidge of hope for this cycle

For anyone that was accepted off the waitlist during your cycle- did you submit an update letter? If so what are some things you included? I'm not in school anymore and I've been at the same job since I interviewed so I don't know if I have anything to write home about :(

For anyone that was accepted off the waitlist during your cycle- did you submit an update letter? If so what are some things you included? I'm not in school anymore and I've been at the same job since I interviewed so I don't know if I have anything to write home about :(

Even just showing additional interest in an email helps

What was the latest/earliest someone was accepted off the waiting list?