*The Official March 2017 MCAT Thread*

Started by GrayArea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm waiting for that one guy who chimes in with a 525 and humblebrags how tough verbal and C/P were while sitting on 130s for each
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm waiting for that one guy who chimes in with a 525 and humblebrags how tough verbal and C/P were while sitting on 130s for each
lol, yeah.. Leaving this test feeling like i could have done better. And what did you get pal? Emailing my mentor, as well as MDs tonight to let them know, i'll jump in water this year. And if i hear nothing by MArch 2018, i'll retake on April to reapply.
 
Yeah, I am going to apply. I think my spouse with be happy with me not obsessed with the MCAT anymore, but just in case...maybe I should take a Kaplan LSAT prep course :bang:
Same here, i need to do something about CARS, kinda felt better at the end. 27/30 on the OG and 128/132 on EK 4. So, a bit stunned with that score.
 
123/125/126/123 - 497

Retook from 492, after taking a Princeton course. Looks like the MCAT is not my exam. I look to apply to DO and MD school in Texas, and Florida. Any advice on retake/ studying if you recommend retake?

I know my content (Been tutoring Physics and Biology for 2 year - college level), just struggle a lot with MCAT type questions and timing.
 
123/125/126/123 - 497

Retook from 492, after taking a Princeton course. Looks like the MCAT is not my exam. I look to apply to DO and MD school in Texas, and Florida. Any advice on retake/ studying if you recommend retake?

I know my content (Been tutoring Physics and Biology for 2 year - college level), just struggle a lot with MCAT type questions and timing.
No joke, it's called reading. There is actually an area of the brain which is involved in reading. So, it's not a easy fix especially when you are not used to reading, think of it as a muscle.
 
Like you didn't answer them at all? Or you chose answers but just blindly guessed? Genuinely curious lol

Mistake on my part but I meant P/C - it's always been my weakest section. But I looked at the timer and saw five minutes left and just answered A for all of the remaining questions and then went back and finished as many as I could before time.