*The Official March 2017 MCAT Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrayArea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Noticed there was no thread for the March 31st MCAT so, here it is!

Who has began studying?!?!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Joining the 508 team 125/126/128/129. Not sure what happened during my C/P, I got a 129 on FL2 the week prior. A 512 would have been amazing but I'm not complaining!

Lizzy score at 65.8 percent .. NO!!! Well, starting my application tomorrow.. And good luck to the rest of you guys.

I'm waiting for that one guy who chimes in with a 525 and humblebrags how tough verbal and C/P were while sitting on 130s for each

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm waiting for that one guy who chimes in with a 525 and humblebrags how tough verbal and C/P were while sitting on 130s for each
lol, yeah.. Leaving this test feeling like i could have done better. And what did you get pal? Emailing my mentor, as well as MDs tonight to let them know, i'll jump in water this year. And if i hear nothing by MArch 2018, i'll retake on April to reapply.

Yeah, I am going to apply. I think my spouse with be happy with me not obsessed with the MCAT anymore, but just in case...maybe I should take a Kaplan LSAT prep course :bang:
Same here, i need to do something about CARS, kinda felt better at the end. 27/30 on the OG and 128/132 on EK 4. So, a bit stunned with that score.

123/125/126/123 - 497

Retook from 492, after taking a Princeton course. Looks like the MCAT is not my exam. I look to apply to DO and MD school in Texas, and Florida. Any advice on retake/ studying if you recommend retake?

I know my content (Been tutoring Physics and Biology for 2 year - college level), just struggle a lot with MCAT type questions and timing.

123/125/126/123 - 497

Retook from 492, after taking a Princeton course. Looks like the MCAT is not my exam. I look to apply to DO and MD school in Texas, and Florida. Any advice on retake/ studying if you recommend retake?

I know my content (Been tutoring Physics and Biology for 2 year - college level), just struggle a lot with MCAT type questions and timing.
No joke, it's called reading. There is actually an area of the brain which is involved in reading. So, it's not a easy fix especially when you are not used to reading, think of it as a muscle.

Like you didn't answer them at all? Or you chose answers but just blindly guessed? Genuinely curious lol

Mistake on my part but I meant P/C - it's always been my weakest section. But I looked at the timer and saw five minutes left and just answered A for all of the remaining questions and then went back and finished as many as I could before time.