The Official March 22, 2014 MCAT Thread...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
wow totally thought it means scores will be released starting at 5pm ET too =.=
no wonder VR's my weakest

Reactions: 1 users
I think all we know is it will be at/before 2:00 PM Pacific (I'm hoping it will be closer to 12 though)!

Honestly, I dont know why score releases are tentative at this point. They have had all month to do this. It's pretty ridiculous.

I have been embracing myself for a 23-24 with a 4-5 on the verbal despite averaging 32s on the Kaplan and 30s on the AAMC. FML.

Members don't see this ad :)
So besides homework and so much anger at my job, life's been good during this wait. Drinking may have played a huge role in that haha. I'm not nervous right now but hours before my heart will be racing.

Good luck to everyone.
Unless I do worse than my first score (28 w/ 7 in verbal) this will be my last MCAT (bc I can't see myself studying for it again).

I feel about the same-unless I do worse or dont improve on verbal I will be out...I just hope its a good score so no more retaking/feeling unsure/second guessing. Its almost over

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly, I dont know why score releases are tentative at this point. They have had all month to do this. It's pretty ridiculous.

I have been embracing myself for a 23-24 with a 4-5 on the verbal despite averaging 32s on the Kaplan and 30s on the AAMC. FML.
I know that feel brotha.

I'm so nervous. I know what you mean. I don't want to go through the process again, not even the 30-35 day wait to get your score back.

Sometimes they release the results early, in fact the last few times they released them around 315 est

Made a little adjustment for ya professor X:
"I'm so nervous. I know what you mean. I don't want to go through the process again, especially the 30-35 day wait to get your score back"

Made a little adjustment for ya professor X:
"I'm so nervous. I know what you mean. I don't want to go through the process again, especially the 30-35 day wait to get your score back"

yea, the wait is the worst part i wish they would just tell us right after like with the DAT

time for class - last presentation as an undergrad. At least it'll keep me busy until around six.

Would you guys be super awesome when you find out your scores and reflect on them? I.e. what you'd do differently, what surprised you, etc. Fingers crossed for y'all!

It would suck to be one of the people that has to wait an additional 5 days to get their scores, which I hear sometimes happens.