The Official May 22, 2015 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fenderboi930

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think many of you will agree that today is a great day to officially prepare for the May 22nd MCAT!!!

I was against the April 2015 MCAT because a typical 3 month schedule doesn't seem to work for
students and/or working test takers. With a little over 4 months of preparation we can go in with confidence!
It's all new and really scary--so let's kick MCAT butt together!!

I was also wondering, wouldn't many professional MCAT test takers and tutors want to take the MCAT 2015 as soon
as possible (April MCAT) so they can better they're material or teaching? Wouldn't that just destroy the curve?

Members don't see this ad.

@Krabbeman Something is fishy here... Former FutureBenCarson. Why were you using another account to support yourself before?? Isn't that a violation of forum rules?
Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 9.56.01 PM.png

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had the most awful thought. What if someone with the same name as me like murdered someone and they screwed up and put it on my record instead of theirs? I wouldn't get any interviews and I'd never know why, since I have no reason to order a background check for myself. :eek:

As school is coming to a start, I would like to wish everyone a good semester and good luck with the cycle! Hopefully we all get in!

Also, just finished my last secondary today!

Reactions: 5 users
Hey hey I like him. I just found this discrepancy that's all. I still don't know the reason for being banned, but as you know, You gotta watch your toes.

Reactions: 1 users
I kinda wish I was taking classes this year. Work is nice and all but I've got too much free time to worry about not getting interviews. And I just saw all the facebook pictures yesterday from my #1 choice's white coat ceremony and that's got me all antsy now.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am still President of a couple of clubs, but I am done with my sorority leadership. I am anxious to be able to hang out and just chill this year. More importantly, I am looking forward to smiling and shutting my door when problems happen. That and going to the bar every Thursday.

Haha I'm continuing one of my jobs but I'm not sure how it will work out missing so many days and trying to find people to cover my shift.

If I had enough money for the gear, I'd totally take the SCUBA class at my school.

Oh idk how to do that, I could never figure it out. I just took screenshots of the word documents.

Oh God, I cannot dance.

Oo that would be fun too. I'd like to join some kind of floor hockey club, I think that'd be really fun.
print screen still won't paste ugh

I am still President of a couple of clubs, but I am done with my sorority leadership. I am anxious to be able to hang out and just chill this year. More importantly, I am looking forward to smiling and shutting my door when problems happen. That and going to the bar every Thursday.
6 hours of class on Thursdays, then no class til noon on Fridays :D

I wasn't screened out at Wake Forest! Haha it's the little things at this point that keep me going.

My state school's secondaries are finally supposed to start coming out today! Fingers crossed. Apparently they only send them to people they interview.

Reactions: 1 users
The thieving ex-suitemate saga continues: they stole my two chairs from the common room. Called the police again, and they brought me back my chairs and books. Thank God. I hope this is the end of it.

Reactions: 2 users