The Official MCAT Humor/Meme Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roxas

Giggity!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was surprised noone has made a thread like this yet. Since all of us here know the frustration that is the MCAT, I figured this would be a good place to share some humor on the subject. Enjoy!

33356161.jpg

35350469.jpg

35350624.jpg

3pwf6z.jpg

35351973.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
MRW when I see my friends going out but I am stuck studying for the MCAT

Pirate GIF.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You mean nightmare?

I want to start a bonfire w/ all my old MCAT books.
I would have, but I sold all mine haha. Idk, maybe I just have the old rose-colored glasses thing going on, but the MCAT seemed a lot more manageable than what I'm doing right now. Plus MCAT studying was relatively short compared to how much more we have to go before step 1

When someone says they are afraid they won't score over 30, and there average practice score is 38:
jlaw-okay.gif

Maybe if I stare at these ochem reactions for a few hours before bed, I'll actually remember them on the test.
giphy.gif

2-3 minute on the clock, still reading the last passage:
tumblr_inline_moc6e44RXm1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: 2 users
MCAT in 2 days. Finals in 4 days. 2 hours left before scheduled bedtime. Netflix:

I+Regret+Nothing.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I already took it, over a year and a half ago actually
Lucky. If all goes according to plan, a year and a half from now, it will be my last summer before medical school. And is your location from Kingdom Hearts? Because KH3 best come out before I start medical school so I can 100% complete it.

Reactions: 1 user
Lucky. If all goes according to plan, a year and a half from now, it will be my last summer before medical school. And is your location from Kingdom Hearts? Because KH3 best come out before I start medical school so I can 100% complete it.
It sure is, I'm happy you got the reference. KH is amazing, and I'm very excited for KH3

Nice. Did you study for it the entire summer --like 6 hours a day for 3 months? Also if you dont mind what score did you get?
I learned firsthand why you shouldn't study for the MCAT while taking a full course load. I took it in April and got a 24 (10PS/8VR/6BS) then studied for ~2.5 months in the summer and got a 30 (10/9/11). Not a super amazing score by sdn standards, but it was enough to get me where I wanted to go.

Itchy & Scratchy

Itchy is studying for the M-CAT and in walks Scratchy. Itchy goes to work on Scratchy and calls it a practice test.