You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by mariobrosdoctor
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
same boatLet's get this going!
Anyone hear any updates yet? So far I've just received an "Application Status Complete" email from them after submitting the secondary.
same!!!!! Does anyone know their minimum DAT requirements and when they start sending out interview invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the application complete email and letter so now just waiting!
Has anyone's status on AADSAS changed after submitting the application?! It looks like MWU in Arizona have been interviewing and already sending out rejections...I wonder why this MWU is so slow!
Did it take you guys way longer to get the supplemental from here compared to AZ? I still haven't received mine...
Did it take you guys way longer to get the supplemental from here compared to AZ? I still haven't received mine...
Haven't received mine either. MWU Arizona was really fast!
It only took me a day after my coursework got verified to get my supplementals. (application submitted on 6/22, coursework verified on 7/5, supplemental received on 7/6)
Does MWU Illinois have questions in their supplemental or is it just a fee?
Does MWU Illinois have questions in their supplemental or is it just a fee?
They had questions and fee
How important are these supplemental questions? Should I have them reviewed by someone else like my personal statement or nah?
I haven't heard a peep since submitting my supplemental application. Has anyone's "status" changed in AADSAS for this school? Mine still says "none."Has anyone heard back from them in terms of invitation to interview or rejections?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard a peep since submitting my supplemental application. Has anyone's "status" changed in AADSAS for this school? Mine still says "none."
That's what mine says. I submitted my supplemental on 7/6
Nothing here yet either.
Submitted my supplemental yesterday, lol. Do you guys think I'll make interviews before December 1st??
I don't think midwestern uses the AADSAS portal since I received emails and a letter that my application was under review
Anyone hear back about interviews or rejections???
Nothing yet. Just staying positive and waiting patiently.Anyone hear back about interviews or rejections???
Best of luck
just got an email for an interview!!!!!! keep an eye out!
did your status change on aadsas?just got an email for an interview!!!!!! keep an eye out!
Congrats to you both! When did you guys apply?
Congrats to you both! When did you guys apply?
I applied around mid July! Best of luck to you
no! I logged into the portal and it said I could schedule an interview and then I recieved an email!did your status change on aadsas?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! What were your stats and completion date?Just got an interview invite!! Such a surprise since I submitted my app and supplemental recently!
Thanks!Congrats! What were your stats and completion date?
.
Non-trad by a lot of years. I'm old.
App completed last week, don't remember exact date and too lazy to look up my email... sorry!
Last edited:
Current D4 at CDMI. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I will try answering them as much as I am allowed to.
That being said, first interview date is September 28th. I will be there giving a tour. I don't get paid with money, but I get free lunch with you lol.
That being said, first interview date is September 28th. I will be there giving a tour. I don't get paid with money, but I get free lunch with you lol.
Congrats!! Stats if you don't mind me asking?Received an interview invite today!
Thanks!Congrats!! Stats if you don't mind me asking?
sGPA, oGPA: 3.33, 3.43
AA, TS, PAT: 20, 19, 20
Out of state too
Nice! Very similar to mine, out of state as well, really hoping I get one soon! 😛 Congrats again and thanks for sharingThanks!
sGPA, oGPA: 3.33, 3.43
AA, TS, PAT: 20, 19, 20
Out of state too
Good luck! I'm sure you will hear soonNice! Very similar to mine, out of state as well, really hoping I get one soon! 😛 Congrats again and thanks for sharing
Current D4 at CDMI. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I will try answering them as much as I am allowed to.
That being said, first interview date is September 28th. I will be there giving a tour. I don't get paid with money, but I get free lunch with you lol.
my interview date is the 28th! see u then 🙂
I haven't heard from Midwestern for almost two months now... does Midwestern wait until December 1 to send rejection letters?
It's hard to say. Last time I applied I didn't even receive rejection letters from most schools. If they did send them it wasn't until much later. I even got some in the following summer!I haven't heard from Midwestern for almost two months now... does Midwestern wait until December 1 to send rejection letters?
I wouldn't give up hope just yet if I were you. Who knows what their process is.
Should I call them about my application status or continue to wait?
I would wait, but that's just me. Maybe email them an update with everything you've been doing since you submitted?? Then you can ask about your status too??Should I call them about my application status or continue to wait?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they interview till the last week of march and continue to accept students till the end. pre dec and post dec have equal chances of getting accepted in this school. they have a class of 130 students. stay positive
Do you know if they wait till December to send out rejections or they notify you by email?I hope to hear back from MWU-Il soon. My app was complete August 9th, but it seems as if it's been a little quiet.
Mine has been complete since August 25th, but have not heard back yet.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 62
- Views
- 28K
- Replies
- 54
- Views
- 24K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K