The Official Pictures Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by Brocnizer2007
Yeah we have snow, but remember this fact:

East Coast is the Ice Coast

You guys have all the good stuff out there. We have good runs after snowfall then it sucks until the next one. Actually planning my spring break for some west coast boarding.

(grin) We actually have pretty good skiing in the Northeast-- You just have to know where to look.

Remember they did hold an Olympic Winter Games at Lake Placid NY back in 1980. There are good world-class ski resorts around there fer sure-- Slopes good enough for Olympic competition!

Killington in Vermont is also a world-class winter ski destination too, about the same distance from NYC as LA is to Tahoe. Check it out: http://www.killington.com

Members don't see this ad.

BU = Boston University?

it's very expensive isn't it....(although tuition at UBC is catching up!!) any particular reason why you're not going to a canadian school??

i can't wait to go back to vancouver...just 3 more weeks!! ^_^:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is a pic of my 2 dogs. LOL.

Any one in San Antonio. Any one in final year in San Antonio? My father is going to be looking for an associate later this next year. His name is Dr. Robert S. Busby. He has a great practice and needs to retire in a few years. He will probably just die in the chair. He loves it.

bec

Attachments

• my-two-dogs.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 381
Not that this is going to influence my decision on a school in any way. But tell me the years before and after you were better at Tufts? I thought I saw a decent amount of cute girls while I was interviewing there.

Arns,

The classes before and after were all pretty good. For some reason ours didn't do so... 'hot'. Yeah, poor choice of words.

:)

hmmm.....
Yah-E must be up to something.
Dogs, women, dog-catcher....

these pictures make me jealous:laugh: :laugh:

no, not the girls. the fun that they are having!

but you've gotta love halloween. it's the time when girls are allowed to skank it up. props to you yah-e. props to you.

Hey Yah-E, I have a question....................WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice pic bronc. NYC looks like a fun place to live.

The Nova links and the second Tufts link don't work anymore.

Thats weird...they all worked last night except for one

Originally posted by Brocnizer2007
Thats weird...they all worked last night except for one

Because you highlighted the link then did the copy and paste. It will not work that way.

Go to the orginal link
move the mouse cursor on that link
right click then select Copy Shortcut
then go to your post
right click then paste.

Do not highlight then copy & paste any link with "..." in it.

Here's an unofficial site for UOP students. It was in the pre-dental forums, but I thought that it would be appropriate here also. A friend of mine created it.

UOP Pictures

That's an awesome website! THanks!

Sure thing! Glad to share....:cool:

bump....

lets see more pics!

yeah so i think those pics are more reasons to go to NOVA. damn. thought brains and beauty didn't mix Minnesota is still my first choice though. :wow:

Originally posted by voodoodentist
I found this site from a friend of a friend

it has pics of UOP dental students in the classroom and out having fun

www.apdentistry.com

thanks, but you're a little late: this link has already been posted here.

Yah-E,
would it be possible to blow up your class composite picture. I can't make out anybody?

Big picture isn't loading for me:confused:

Originally posted by JRogoff
Big picture isn't loading for me:confused:

Thats ok, you'll be gawking at all of them in person when school starts!!:laugh: Lucky bastard!

Gupta, that chick is SMOKIN!

Gupta, that chick is SMOKIN!

I dunno...she is not ugly, but nothing special, thats for sure. Saying she is smokin is a bit too extreme. Natalie Imbruglia...now thats smokin!

It doesn't load for me either.

Originally posted by blankguy
It doesn't load for me either.

I guess too many people are checking that site out and resulted in the net crashing! Come on people, I want to have a 'peep' too!:p

Andy...

Still not loading, whats the deal:confused:

Hey Yah-E
I can't open it. Is saying that I am not a memebr of the group. I can't do it. Is there anyother way to see it.

^^^^

Good work Andy, its up and running now. The class looks great!

I hate to tell ya Yah-E,
I cannot see the blown up picture.

It doenst work, get over it. Let the pic rest in peace already!!! :rolleyes:

Well, dream you are partly to blame for this.....you said that girl was hot and it got everyone curious....you know how guys are....anyways guys, dont bother....for all this trouble, you'll be surely dissapointed.

Originally posted by avingupta
Well, dream you are partly to blame for this.....you said that girl was hot and it got everyone curious....you know how guys are....anyways guys, dont bother....for all this trouble, you'll be surely dissapointed.

:laugh: :laugh:

Tell me about it. This pic is being treated almost like the SI swimsuit issue.

:laugh:

clickclickclickclickclick

ARRRGH!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trypmo

ARRRGH!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trypmo are you alright??

Did you just lose a finger?:laugh:

NYU's unofficial webpage is hands down the best one so far.

Dentaldream said:

looking at the NYU's pics make me wonder how they find time to study. isn't dental school interfere with the parties? :laugh:

PERFECT3435 said:
looking at the NYU's pics make me wonder how they find time to study. isn't dental school interfere with the parties? :laugh:

Ha! The students find time to study and party, at the expense of other things like sleeping and eating.

I tried frequenting the parties at the beginning of the year and found that I'm just a big old party-pooper. Wasn't for me. :sleep:

Dentaldream said:

Hmmm...you want a feature spot on that webpage?

question, i have no interest in specializing, how hard is it to "just pass" dental school and be a general practicioner (sp?)?

also, do the pics have to be dental school pics? i ask cause i just got a wicked sweet digital camera and plan to use it as i get bombed this weekend before finals week starts.