You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by xerxes106
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I think the only way to do it is to mail the check with the index card
Got my complete mail today
Interesting.. They didn't send an under review email last year, and nothing in my email today. What does your AADSAS say? and what batch are you?Got the app under review email today. Anybody else?
Hi guys, I have a quick question. Where do I send the application fee to them or will they send me email about that later? My mailed-out date is Aug 22, 2014.
Hi guys, I have a quick question. Where do I send the application fee to them or will they send me email about that later? My mailed-out date is Aug 22, 2014.
http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...ns/Pages/rosemanuniversityhealthsciences.aspx
Finally got the under review email! 2nd batch here.
do you mean its complete and ready to be reviewed.
or did you get an actual email saying it is now under review?
+1I also got the email that says now under review
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me toooo ^^^
In the "complete" email... does it say that they received the 2013-2014 AADSAS application or 2014-2015??!? I just noticed that mine says that. I hope they didnt mix my application for this year with the one from last cycle.
Hmmmm, weird. I just checked mine and it says 2014-2015.
Well thats not good. haha.. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow. I just hope I can actually get a hold of anyone..Hmmmm, weird. I just checked mine and it says 2014-2015.
In the "complete" email... does it say that they received the 2013-2014 AADSAS application or 2014-2015??!? I just noticed that mine says that. I hope they didnt mix my application for this year with the one from last cycle.
I just checked mine (complete email received july 7) and it says 2013-2014 also!! I'll have to call them tomorrow as well. Grrrr.
Hopefully its just some weird typo. I got mine July 11th.
I just checked mine (complete email received july 7) and it says 2013-2014 also!! I'll have to call them tomorrow as well. Grrrr.
I got a hold of them today, and they just said that it was a typo for those who applied early..Hopefully its just some weird typo. I got mine July 11th.
I got a hold of them today, and they just said that it was a typo for those who applied early..
Whew! That's a relief. I haven't had time to call today so thanks for that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what batch? ^
Just got an email invite for an Interview!! OOS 🙂
what batch? ^
2nd batch, stats are in the Official Interview/Acceptance thread
5 batch and still haven't gotten the under review email yet 🙁
Hi asusundevilll, did you pay the 2nd app fee?5 batch and still haven't gotten the under review email yet 🙁
P.S. I'm going to ASU too!
I haven't received under review e-mail, so I'm not that worried yet. Last year I got an invite from them 2 days after under review e-mail, so it just means that right now they're reviewing the application in random batches (maybe) and just haven't got to your file yet.
I got an interview as well!
Last edited:
So, does anyone have any traveling insight to roseman lol
So, does anyone have any traveling insight to roseman lol
Take Southwest flights into SLC international airport (their probably the cheapest). Then ride Trax from the airport to the Frontrunner station (see rideuta.com to plan your trip). Take Frontrunner train to the South Jordan stop. Ride a bus to the hotel/motel. Stay at any of the hotels/motels listed in the interview email.
Hi asusundevilll, did you pay the 2nd app fee?
P.S. I'm going to ASU too!
yup I paid the fee! the last email I got from them was july 7th app complete
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im confused on how roseman reviews the applications, ive been seeing people who applied in august get the under review email and interview, but I haven't even gotten the under review email yet and I finished early july! 

im confused on how roseman reviews the applications, ive been seeing people who applied in august get the under review email and interview, but I haven't even gotten the under review email yet and I finished early july!![]()
Same here. Got the app complete email 7/7 :/
I spoke with Dr. Harman a few months ago and he said he doesn't go in order received and said there are plenty of good applicants that they interview after December that still have a great shot at getting in, so I wouldn't stress it too much. Though I am still hoping to hear back soon
Last edited:
under review e-mail today ...... it's Roseman round 2!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 40
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 17K