**** The Official Rutgers Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

I think the status change happened for everyone pre-Dec. It just means a decision has been made, whether itbe good or bad. Wondering if I should stay up till 2am waiting for an email or something lol.

Members don't see this ad.

5:55 am... Still holding my breath

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
"Offer Made" on AADSAS mobile !!!!!! is this acceptance??!!?

Offer made! on AADSAS mobile!

Reactions: 2 users
still got the check back messg :(

Got the email as well!

Reactions: 1 users
Just received the e-mail at 8:12am, it's official!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait little bit longer! I bet it takes time to update

Still check back on mobile and desktop.

got the acceptance email. You're my lucky charm.

Accepted at 8:12. SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got the email as well:) where is the attached form that the email mentioned though?

Got the acceptance email! Yayyyyyy!

In-state. 11/14 Interview.

Accepted by email this morning!!! So excited!

What would be the minimum grade on my last semester I can get to keep my acceptance? I just boomed my finals.. :(

What would be the minimum grade on my last semester I can get to keep my acceptance? I just boomed my finals.. :(

I would think anything higher than a C. Try calling to find out. Plus lets see what you actually get in the class before you freak out! lets see what happens.

I would think anything higher than a C. Try calling to find out. Plus lets see what you actually get in the class before you freak out! lets see what happens.
Thank you, and what are you trying to say? lol

Their estimated expense budget is messy ._.

books/supplies,fees, and personal stuff, do those stay the same for all four years?

Who wants to make the facebook page? LOL

YAY FIRST CHOICE AMERICA!

Hey guys! Did any of you guys get a Certiphi email? I got one today saying I have to do a background check. I thought that would be provided in the Rutgers email, but it wasn't. All in all we have to complete the forms in the Rutgers email and do the Certiphi background check that came in a separate email, correct? Just want to make sure nothing is missing. Congrats to everyone again!

Hey guys! Did any of you guys get a Certiphi email? I got one today saying I have to do a background check. I thought that would be provided in the Rutgers email, but it wasn't. All in all we have to complete the forms in the Rutgers email and do the Certiphi background check that came in a separate email, correct? Just want to make sure nothing is missing. Congrats to everyone again!
Yeah, I think that's what we are doing for background check. Its $150 though.

Their estimated expense budget is messy ._.

books/supplies,fees, and personal stuff, do those stay the same for all four years?

+1 can't find a solid breakdown

Need help. Why rutgers? Large patient pool, multicultural population, research?

Instate, and I'm just basing it off of this: http://rbhs.rutgers.edu/studentfinancialaid/app_process/15 Budgets/2014-15_RSDM.pdf

Clinical education is on point, theyre known for it, and its something the school prides itself on
Tuition (for instate students)

The only thing I didn't like is that a few selective students are able to do their 4th year outside of school and that it was basically a lotto. That particular program sounded terrific, basically a GPR.

Got an interview for this Friday so excited and nervous

Hey, has anyone with a post December interview heard anything? My interview was 2nd week of december, just wondering if anyone has heard anything.