-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**** The Official Rutgers Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****
Started by Applesandteeth
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
has anyone applying this cycle completed (or about to start) the Master of Science/Master of Biological Science - Dental Scholar's track program? (or any other program i.e. NYU/Drexel etc.?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did any of you guys hear back from them yet? It's been about a week but no supplemental information yet.
Did any of you guys hear back from them yet? It's been about a week but no supplemental information yet.
Got an email today to pay up the goods.
same.Got an email today to pay up the goods.
RUUUUUUUUUU ready? To wait for an invite.... 😛
yup mailed the goods as well...been 8 days no response :S
has anyone applying this cycle completed (or about to start) the Master of Science/Master of Biological Science - Dental Scholar's track program? (or any other program i.e. NYU/Drexel etc.?)
I'm applying this cycle and also will be attending Rutgers mbs program in Newark starting this August
^ Good luck @zurizzle I'm glad I did the program. If anyone has questions about it, please PM me.
I'm applying this cycle and also will be attending Rutgers mbs program in Newark starting this August
same!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Taken from the website, @predentgal23 and @zurizzle So you both most likely will be invited for a post-December interview.
Do I need to complete the GSBS Dental Scholars Program before applying to dental school?
This depends on the dental school(s) of interest to you. In the case of NJDS, you are required to
complete at least one semester of the GSBS Dental Scholars Program (or any other comparable
program) before NJDS will consider inviting you for interview.
Do I need to complete the GSBS Dental Scholars Program before applying to dental school?
This depends on the dental school(s) of interest to you. In the case of NJDS, you are required to
complete at least one semester of the GSBS Dental Scholars Program (or any other comparable
program) before NJDS will consider inviting you for interview.
Taken from the website, @predentgal23 and @zurizzle So you both most likely will be invited for a post-December interview.
Do I need to complete the GSBS Dental Scholars Program before applying to dental school?
This depends on the dental school(s) of interest to you. In the case of NJDS, you are required to
complete at least one semester of the GSBS Dental Scholars Program (or any other comparable
program) before NJDS will consider inviting you for interview.
Oh okay cool. I also have to bring up my DAT score. Probably going to take it in 3 weeks
Anyone hear anything from Rutgers? They cashed my check, but that's it.
Anyone hear anything from Rutgers? They cashed my check, but that's it.
Same, no word from them though yet
I Submitted my AADSaS app on 7/28. I've heard heard back from other schools, but nothing from Rutgers yet. Ahh I'm scared.. am I applying too late?
Do you mean 6/28? Because if not, has your aadsas app been verified/sent out even? o_o Maybe give it some more time if you did mean 7/28.
🙂I did mean 7/28. Luckily my application was verified on 7/29. I got an email from RUDS just now. Yay!Do you mean 6/28? Because if not, has your aadsas app been verified/sent out even? o_o Maybe give it some more time if you did mean 7/28.
🙂I did mean 7/28. Luckily my application was verified on 7/29. I got an email from RUDS just now. Yay!
Okay, that's great! I didn't know what you were expecting though, a confirmation e-mail or interview invite. If it were the latter I was going to say give it a little bit more time and don't be too spooked!!!
@imrandom , last year the first interviews were sent out around August 21st. Rutgers doesn't send confirmation e-mails, if they cashed your check, then you have nothing to worry about. 🙂
@imrandom , last year the first interviews were sent out around August 21st. Rutgers doesn't send confirmation e-mails, if they cashed your check, then you have nothing to worry about. 🙂
So the waiting game continues haha
Do you need to do that Program at Rutgers no mater what to get an interview?Interview invite for 9/12 @ 9 AM!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure!Congrats to both of you!!
Do you guys mind sharing your stats? @ASOT @Jerm2911
Residency: MD
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.65, 3.69
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA / 22 TS / 20 PAT / 23 RC / none
What time are you guys getting these emails?
Just got interview invite for 9/12 too!
residency and stat?
Just got one for 9/19
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.71, 3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA / 25 TS / 24 PAT / 25 RC / none
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.71, 3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA / 25 TS / 24 PAT / 25 RC / none
Thank you!Congrats to both of you!!
Do you guys mind sharing your stats? @ASOT @Jerm2911
Residency: NJ
AADSAS Mail out: 7/18/14
GPA: 3.36 overall, 3.30 science
DAT: 20 AA/ 21 TS/ 21 PAT/ 20 RC/ none below 17
Interview 9/12
Last edited:
Same and I applied second batch with competitive stats!congrats on the interviews! I cant believe they sent out already.. which now makes me extremely nervous that I didnt get an invite...
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.9+, 3.9+
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA
9/12/14 interview
Really grateful! Don't lose hope, this is just the beginning of the interview invites, so don't worry! I know I stressed out a lot this month too, but just try to keep calm! For those who have the same interview date I hope to see you all there!
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.9+, 3.9+
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA
9/12/14 interview
Really grateful! Don't lose hope, this is just the beginning of the interview invites, so don't worry! I know I stressed out a lot this month too, but just try to keep calm! For those who have the same interview date I hope to see you all there!
Rutgers does not have a supplemental application other than the fee, unless notified by an admissions officer right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received my interview 🙂 So happy! Amazing clinic and faculty.
anyone know if theres preference given to in-state residents. Im from Mass, thinking my chances may be slimmer.... no interview invite yet :\
Since it's a state school...there is a higher preference towards nj residents.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 33
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
