The Official Thank You Thread From Class of 2009

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I registered HSDN when I was in my junior year of high school. Honestly, I've learned a lot from HSDN. Thank you for those of who continuously give out advices to high school students!

I am now starting college. Because I've stayed on HSDN for a long time, I am very confident about my premed life. Thank you so much HSDN!

Good luck to everyone on HSDN. Thank you everyone.

-Tennisball80 Class of 2009

HSDN originally started "SDN Aspire" on July 18th 2008.

n57297070371_1438.jpg
 
Good Luck in college!

Make sure you get involved in a lot ECs to put on your dating resume!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So glad to hear that you feel hSDN had helped you on your journey. Good luck in your premed program in undergraduate school! Don't forget, you can have a little fun too. :luck:

Mumsy