You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official Touro Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had him and got accepted, he was actually quite nice and very easy to talk to compared to some of the older dentists that usually conduct interviews I've had elsewhere! So don't lose hope for those that did interview with Dr. Steinberg 😉.sounds like a dick
and since 2 people in this thread alone had a similar experience, good luck with that guy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm guessing that since a wait list has been formed that means the class is full and no more acceptances would go out unless someone drops a seat. Don't know this 100%, just how that usually works.Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances are going out?
That is what I figured, but I know there are still a few of us, including myself, who have not heard anything back yet.I'm guessing that since a wait list has been formed that means the class is full and no more acceptances would go out unless someone drops a seat. Don't know this 100%, just how that usually works.
I interviewed April 6th and still did not hear back anythingSeveral other people who had the interview at the same time got on the waitinglist. However, I did not hear back anything yet. Does this indicate that I got rejected ?
Thurs is the deadline for last wave of acceptance and wl. Next decision may be out tmr or fri.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SDN mobile
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SDN mobile
i got waitlisted as well
not going to hold my breath...always assume the worst case scenario (rejection)...just going to reapply
my wallet won't be happy...but at least i'll have peace of mind
not going to hold my breath...always assume the worst case scenario (rejection)...just going to reapply
my wallet won't be happy...but at least i'll have peace of mind
no...i got it when everyone else got it a week or two back
don't get me wrong
i REALLY wish to attend Touro...would go instantly if accepted off the waitlist
but can't keep on holding onto something with full faith at this point...especially this late
i REALLY wish to attend Touro...would go instantly if accepted off the waitlist
but can't keep on holding onto something with full faith at this point...especially this late
I got waitlisted today. Interviewed April 11.
When they asked me "if accepted, will you attend touro" I probably should've said an answer other than "idk it's something to think about"
Haha oops. Good luck everybody!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
When they asked me "if accepted, will you attend touro" I probably should've said an answer other than "idk it's something to think about"
Haha oops. Good luck everybody!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
you got a call or email?
Email
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow...that's really singular
i thought their office was closed on fridays
regardless, kudos friend!...welcome to the club
i thought their office was closed on fridays
regardless, kudos friend!...welcome to the club
Lol thanks! I'll be withdrawing
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
waitlisted today at 7:24 Am via email. Is there anyone that got accepted but won't be attending?
I got waitlisted today also.
If we're on the waitlist, when is the latest they will let us know by if we are accepted? Anyone know what our chances are even?
They can theoretically let you know even when orientation begins. If somebody drops 1 day before orientation, somebody on that wait-list is getting their spot.If we're on the waitlist, when is the latest they will let us know by if we are accepted? Anyone know what our chances are even?
Accepted. Will be declining, good luck. My Touro experience wasn't impressive but I wish you all one that is different
Did u just got the email? Have u been wailisted before? Congrats anywaysAccepted. Will be declining, good luck. My Touro experience wasn't impressive but I wish you all one that is different
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SDN mobile
Yeah was waitlisted about a week ago but I got into a dental school already. A spanking good one at that
Hi everyone! I got accepted off the waitlist today at 11AM...so I probs got the spot you just turned down^^ thank you🙂!
hey guys! anyone going to Touro need a roommate? I'm coming from out of state and i'm looking for apartments. I found that the two bedroom apartments in Tarrytown are much more affordable than 1 bed rooms. 22 y/o female looking for another female! I'd post this on the fb group but im not a part of it yet so i cant. Feel free to PM me. Thanks guys!
anyone know if theres been a lot of movement off the waitlist?
Does anyone know about how many people are on the waitlist?
Yeah, I'm also curious to see how its all going
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When someone gets a chance, could you update us with your experience thus far?
Thanks,
i second this
if that someone would kindly list the pros and cons of their experience within the school thus far we would be much obliged
thank you
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K