You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official UConn c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by Faux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
School: UCONN (OOS)
Notification date: 7/22
Method of notification: email
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 2nd batch for everything but committee, 3rd batch for committee.
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA/21 TS/19 PAT/19 RC/none below 17
Notification date: 7/22
Method of notification: email
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 2nd batch for everything but committee, 3rd batch for committee.
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA/21 TS/19 PAT/19 RC/none below 17
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Faux--were you able to schedule your interview yet? I too got invited to interview yesterday via email, called the contact person this morning, left a message and am yet to hear back.
I called once, got an answering service. Called again about 20 minutes later and she picked up 🙂. I'm on the 19th.
They said to plan to be at the school from 9am-3:30pm.I received a confirmation email that says interviews begin at 1 pm (other things happen earlier in the day). Does anyone know when we can expect the day to end? I'd like to book a return flight home for that evening.
that was all@pinklax @Kef318 @Faux did you guys fill out any supplementals? I just paid the fee $75 and not sure if I will have to submit anything else :/
AADSAS updated my status to "received/under review" on 7/24, other schools say "received/application complete" not sure if there is any significance between the two different status titles... Anyone know earliest to be looking for interview invite if my app was received end of July? I see some people have already been getting invites, which is making me incredibly anxious..literally checking my email every 5 minutes! fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mine also became application complete, hope they send out invites soon!!
Just scheduled my interview for the 22nd!! So excited!
Just scheduled my interview for the 22nd!! So excited!
When did you submit your application and then when/how did you hear of your interview invitation if you don't mind me asking?
My application was sent 7/18, but not complete until 8/6 (I was missing one LOR). They notified me by email before my status changed on AADSAS. I know it's really hard waiting. But if your stats are competitive you'll get an interview, just gotta be patient and try not to stress yourself out.
Scheduled my interview! Very excited for the opportunity. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Just got an email that my application is complete. Good luck to everyone!
I got an interview invite last Friday! The person in charge was out of office till Monday,
so I waited and called her yesterday. Apparently the spots for September interviews are mostly filled in,
and the next earliest ones available were October 17th or 20th (if I remember the dates correctly...).
I got the spot for September, but I believe that their spots are getting filled quickly!
so I waited and called her yesterday. Apparently the spots for September interviews are mostly filled in,
and the next earliest ones available were October 17th or 20th (if I remember the dates correctly...).
I got the spot for September, but I believe that their spots are getting filled quickly!
It was really relaxed! The dean talks to you all morning and takes you for a tour. Then you have lunch with students before an interview with two faculty members which is about 20 minutes long. Nothing out of the blue with questions, just clarifying things already included in your application. Good luck!!im interviewing this friday, its my first one I'm pretty nervous cause uconn is my number one school
That sounds great, i feel more relaxed now thanks for letting me know!It was really relaxed! The dean talks to you all morning and takes you for a tour. Then you have lunch with students before an interview with two faculty members which is about 20 minutes long. Nothing out of the blue with questions, just clarifying things already included in your application. Good luck!!
Was the interview done at 3:30 or did you have to stay longer?It was really relaxed! The dean talks to you all morning and takes you for a tour. Then you have lunch with students before an interview with two faculty members which is about 20 minutes long. Nothing out of the blue with questions, just clarifying things already included in your application. Good luck!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else interviewing on the 22nd?
So did I! 😉 Such a wonderful school!Had my interview today. Seems like a wonderful program and the staff is very, very welcoming. Those who get an interview, no reason to be nervous. Just be yourself and enjoy the ride. Did anyone else have it today?
So did I! 😉 Such a wonderful school!
good luck on your nyu interview!
ME !Anyone interviewing november 7th?
[.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
Anyone who interviewed here, did your AADSAS status change to something other than "Invited for Interview"? Mine changed last night to check back on Dec. 1st
same.
Can I ask when your interview date was? Just wondering because mine didn't change and I'm worrying 🙁same.
my interview was october 27th
Thank youmy interview was october 27th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I ask when your interview date was? Just wondering because mine didn't change and I'm worrying 🙁
Around mid sept I believe. what does yours say?
Oh no.. mine was November 3rd too and it never changed. I read on other threads that those whose status changed means acceptance, but everyone is just hypothesizing. But the fact that someone's changed with the same interview date as mine leads me to believe that it's not good news for me..Around mid sept I believe. what does yours say?
Same date. I'm so upset!Mine changed. I just checked today. I interviewed November 3rd
"Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"
Is that what it says for you guys?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 31
- Views
- 13K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K