You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UMMC SOD class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by bcwilliams01
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Direct message meDo y’all mind telling your stats?
bcwilliams01
Full Member
Congratulation to jfranks and dentchick23! I didn't hear or receive a rejection email today. Did anyone that did not receive an acceptance call receive anything saying waitlisted or rejected?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dentchick23
Full Member
Thanks! No status change on AADSAS?Congratulation to jfranks and dentchick23! I didn't hear or receive a rejection email today. Did anyone that did not receive an acceptance call receive anything saying waitlisted or rejected?
bcwilliams01
Full Member
Nothing there either!Thanks! No status change on AADSAS?
No, there weren’t any rejection letters or waitlisting yet.Congratulation to jfranks and dentchick23! I didn't hear or receive a rejection email today. Did anyone that did not receive an acceptance call receive anything saying waitlisted or rejected?
bcwilliams01
Full Member
Okay, thanks!No, there weren’t any rejection letters or waitlisting yet.
Enchiladas14
New Member
Congratulation to jfranks and dentchick23! I didn't hear or receive a rejection email today. Did anyone that did not receive an acceptance call receive anything saying waitlisted or rejected?
I didn’t receive anything yesterday either except marketing calls not sure when I should reach out to them
Can you direct message me? I have started a group me for our class.Thanks! No status change on AADSAS?
Can you direct message me? I have started a group me for our class.Ok thank you 🙂
Enchiladas14
New Member
So it has been two weeks but I haven’t heard anything from UMMC, any advice what I should do?
Have you received an email at all? They had one more interview day Thursday.So it has been two weeks but I haven’t heard anything from UMMC, any advice what I should do?
bcwilliams01
Full Member
No email so far, but I believe that the aadsas application was updated for me yesterday and I was placed on the waitlist. I haven't received any emails or phone calls yet though. Anyone else have this status?
Did you get the email yet?No email so far, but I believe that the aadsas application was updated for me yesterday and I was placed on the waitlist. I haven't received any emails or phone calls yet though. Anyone else have this status?
bcwilliams01
Full Member
I received my alternate list email this week from UMMC. So here is to the hope that it brings!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bcwilliams01
Full Member
Yesterday to be specific.I received my alternate list email this week from UMMC. So here is to the hope that it brings!
I know of about 6 that have been waitlisted. Yes you have a very good chance. Good luck to you!Yesterday to be specific.
bcwilliams01
Full Member
Awesome! Glad to hear!I know of about 6 that have been waitlisted. Yes you have a very good chance. Good luck to you!
bcwilliams01
Full Member
Hey Jfranks, thanks for checking on me lol! I had a meeting in January with Dr. Smith to discuss the waitlist and my place in it. Since this is my first application cycle, I was unsure what the waitlist meant as far as the chances of admissions and the waiting duration. He was unable to tell me my specific placement on the waitlist; however, he was confident that there was a good chance of admission. Assuming that none of the dental students fail, I was told that there was a great chance that I would have a spot come the end of Spring. So I'm just praying that the D1's pass!Any news??
Let me know! Fingers crossed! Are you in the master’s program?Hey Jfranks, thanks for checking on me lol! I had a meeting in January with Dr. Smith to discuss the waitlist and my place in it. Since this is my first application cycle, I was unsure what the waitlist meant as far as the chances of admissions and the waiting duration. He was unable to tell me my specific placement on the waitlist; however, he was confident that there was a good chance of admission. Assuming that none of the dental students fail, I was told that there was a great chance that I would have a spot come the end of Spring. So I'm just praying that the D1's pass!
bcwilliams01
Full Member
I'm a graduating senior, but I've applied for the MSBS at UMMC. I'll know about Plan B (MSBS) in April.Let me know! Fingers crossed! Are you in the master’s program?
I’m currently in the MBS program at UMMC and it is really good in prepping you for dental school. I’ve enjoyed it for sure. If you are in the masters, I will be in Biochemistry in the fall again.I'm a graduating senior, but I've applied for the MSBS at UMMC. I'll know about Plan B (MSBS) in April.
bcwilliams01
Full Member
I was accepted off the waitlist! I received the call on the 17th!
Congratulations!!! Pm me and I’ll send you the group me linkI was accepted off the waitlist! I received the call on the 17th!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K