***The Official UMMC SOD class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y’all mind telling your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulation to jfranks and dentchick23! I didn't hear or receive a rejection email today. Did anyone that did not receive an acceptance call receive anything saying waitlisted or rejected?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulation to jfranks and dentchick23! I didn't hear or receive a rejection email today. Did anyone that did not receive an acceptance call receive anything saying waitlisted or rejected?
Thanks! No status change on AADSAS?

No, there weren’t any rejection letters or waitlisting yet.

I didn’t receive anything yesterday either except marketing calls not sure when I should reach out to them

So it has been two weeks but I haven’t heard anything from UMMC, any advice what I should do?

No email so far, but I believe that the aadsas application was updated for me yesterday and I was placed on the waitlist. I haven't received any emails or phone calls yet though. Anyone else have this status?

Members don't see this ad :)
No email so far, but I believe that the aadsas application was updated for me yesterday and I was placed on the waitlist. I haven't received any emails or phone calls yet though. Anyone else have this status?
Did you get the email yet?

I received my alternate list email this week from UMMC. So here is to the hope that it brings!

Any news??
Hey Jfranks, thanks for checking on me lol! I had a meeting in January with Dr. Smith to discuss the waitlist and my place in it. Since this is my first application cycle, I was unsure what the waitlist meant as far as the chances of admissions and the waiting duration. He was unable to tell me my specific placement on the waitlist; however, he was confident that there was a good chance of admission. Assuming that none of the dental students fail, I was told that there was a great chance that I would have a spot come the end of Spring. So I'm just praying that the D1's pass!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Jfranks, thanks for checking on me lol! I had a meeting in January with Dr. Smith to discuss the waitlist and my place in it. Since this is my first application cycle, I was unsure what the waitlist meant as far as the chances of admissions and the waiting duration. He was unable to tell me my specific placement on the waitlist; however, he was confident that there was a good chance of admission. Assuming that none of the dental students fail, I was told that there was a great chance that I would have a spot come the end of Spring. So I'm just praying that the D1's pass!
Let me know! Fingers crossed! Are you in the master’s program?

I'm a graduating senior, but I've applied for the MSBS at UMMC. I'll know about Plan B (MSBS) in April.
I’m currently in the MBS program at UMMC and it is really good in prepping you for dental school. I’ve enjoyed it for sure. If you are in the masters, I will be in Biochemistry in the fall again.

I was accepted off the waitlist! I received the call on the 17th!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.