***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2020 Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when calls from UNC are done.. I can't take this. the wait is killing me ahhhh. First acceptance that we knows of went out at 7:47. 9:18 now 🙁
 
The call is from one of your interviewers, so the timing probably depends on who is calling you! I believe in the thread last year calls trickled in all day, so try to be patient! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had Dr. Morano, can't remember the other professor's name. anyone get a call from him or the other professor who interviewed you if Dr. Moreno also interviewed you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad