***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2020 Thread***

Great, thanks!
Plenty of people get into UNC at the end of January. I wouldn't sweat it right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone receive the acceptance package yet? They said it should be here by the end of the week and it's Friday so...

Reactions: 1 user
Got a call on 12/1 around 11:30am :) sorry for posting many days after. I've been so happy and excited haha. Also received the packet!

Call came 10am 12/1 but still haven't gotten acceptance package in Greenville, NC. Not sure about that Facebook page...there are 110 members but class size is ~82??

Call came 10am 12/1 but still haven't gotten acceptance package in Greenville, NC. Not sure about that Facebook page...there are 110 members but class size is ~82??
A lot of the members are current students

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine still says under review almost a week later. so fingers crossed!

Anyone get a "still being considered" email today?

Reactions: 3 users
Guess we wait anxiously until the end of January!

sooo do we think OOS students are "actually" being considered? because there are 13 spots haha
arghhh why can't they stop toying with our emotions!

Reactions: 1 users
sooo do we think OOS students are "actually" being considered? because there are 13 spots haha
arghhh why can't they stop toying with our emotions!
They actually offered 24 spots last year :) that means 11 people turned them down!

Has anyone OOS gotten an interview invite yet?

Has any oos students gotten a January interview

Got the invite yesterday for a 1/9 interview.

OOS, 3.5 oGPA, 3.8 sGPA, 22AA, nine year navy veteran, also went to UNC for undergrad

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, I got an interview as well for 1/9. 3.3 gpa 20dat. Yay! Anyone know what percent of in-state applicants who are interviewed are accepted? not enrolled...accepted! Based on the aasdas publication, it looks like it's about 1/3 that are interviewed enroll. I'm guessing that number doesn't change much with acceptance because what crazy person would turn down UNC!

I submitted back in June. I had completely written UNC off as a pipe dream because I literally hadn't heard a single word from them since I submitted 6 months ago; when the interview invitation came in I was quite surprised. Pleasantly, of course!

Last edited:
I'm glad you have the opportunity. Your stats are certainly superior to mine. Congratulations!

OOS interviewing 1/9 too! I'm so pumped. I had completely written UNC off as well. Does anyone know how many OOS offers have gone out? Feelin the pressure :hurting:

Do we know when the next round of offers go out? I know it's towards the end of january but is there a specific date

Do we know when the next round of offers go out? I know it's towards the end of january but is there a specific date

There is some conflicting evidence! On UNC's website, it says that offers go out in January; however, looking back at last year's acceptance calls, people received them Feb 1st and 2nd. Hmm.

Do any of you all that applied and/or got accepted already have any interview questions you were asked?!

Did anyone who sent the deposit and forms get any kind of confirmation?

Does anybody know if AADSAS accept electronic transcript? When I order my transcript from UNC, I selected AADSAS as the recipient, and it only gave me one option as electronic 'PDF' format. There is no paper copy option. Any UNC students know if the electronic copy work? Thanks!

Does anybody know if AADSAS accept electronic transcript? When I order my transcript from UNC, I selected AADSAS as the recipient, and it only gave me one option as electronic 'PDF' format. There is no paper copy option. Any UNC students know if the electronic copy work? Thanks!

My transcripts were sent from UNC (undergrad) to AADSAS using the electronic/PDF method. It was simple, easy, and AADSAS got them quickly (sent 6/4/15, AADSAS received 6/12/2015). Don't sweat it.