***The Official University of Nebraska (UNMC) Class of 2024 Interview/ Acceptance Thread***

I wish, but do not get your hopes up. I think everyone already got acceptances.
Just got an email back from Ms. Hurst, and Ive been waitlisted. At least now I know where I stand lol

Just got an email back from Ms. Hurst, and Ive been waitlisted. At least now I know where I stand lol
Lucky you! Most of us have been ghosted. Congrats! We are wishing you the best

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just checked AADSAS.....says waitlisted. No email.

No email, but status changed to waitlisted.

Honestly there's still a very good chance that if you're waitlisted you can get in. I know plenty of friends who got in during spring or even summer. So keep your head up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anything anyone?
Bro, I know exactly how you feel. But, people who have acceptances have about a month to put down deposits and decide where they want to go. So the earliest youll hear anything is early/mid january. just try to stay positive and eventually things will turn out well!

Who else got into unmc dental and is attending or is considering?

I know someone who got in last week after getting waitlisted. That person was OOS

Has anyone been able to find a facebook group for accepted students?

Question for those already accepted: Outta curiosity, upon the acceptance phone call or e-mail. do they immediately send out links for the deposit and online background check? Or how long does that process take? Thank you for your help!!

I have been on the waitlist since December and I was wondering if it would be appropriate to call the admissions office to ask about my status? I've heard that some schools don't like when people call because it won't affect their chances, but I just want to know where I stand. Thoughts?

Did anyone receive an email regarding the waitlist?

Did anyone receive an email regarding the waitlist?

Yeah, basically said that they are extending the waitlist period because of covid-19. Is that the email you received?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk