***The Official USC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interviewed in November and never got a applicant contact form,they emailed us something Called a post interview form,but we had to fa

I interviewed in November and don't remember an applicant contact form,I remember I faxed them a post interview form?

The last page of the post-inverview doc is the applicant contact form so no worries. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I interview Feb 15th and I emailed Applicant contact form last week but haven't got any confirmation email.. anyone with same situation?
I sent them an email and they responded. Seems like they just forgot to send a confirmation email.

Tomorrow is march 1st, anyone think they'll release admissions tomorrow !?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tomorrow is march 1st, anyone think they'll release admissions tomorrow !?

Here's to hoping!!! I am expecting probably sometime between tomorrow and end of the day Friday. They tend to send things out on Monday/Fridays... but who knows!

Good luck everyone!

Really hoping for an interview soon! Submitted in July. Wondering if LOI will do anything

Just wondering if the post-interview emails are sent to everyone or just those who has been selected for acceptance.

Just wondering if the post-interview emails are sent to everyone or just those who has been selected for acceptance.

Sent to everyone that attended the interview.

Didn't they say they would make ~33 offers today?
They haven't really been going according to the Feb 1st and March 1st trend that they described at interviews. The last offers were on January 23rd and February 6th so I'd guess another round is coming soon maybe Friday or Monday?

I've heard during the interview we will be ask to write an essay. Do you guys know how much time we have and what kind of questions they ask. And how long we need to write.
Thanks

I've heard during the interview we will be ask to write an essay. Do you guys know how much time we have and what kind of questions they ask. And how long we need to write.
Thanks
you have 15 mins. It's like an ice breaker question and you can write as long as you want.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks
You get 15 minutes. My question was "If you could go back in time to visit any time period, what time period would you chose and why?". My group got these questions: "Describe the current news events" and "Describe your closest friend"

Your essay question is in the folder they'll give you at the very beginning so make sure you check!

Members don't see this ad :)
If we don't hear anything today - I give up.

Reactions: 2 users
I think there is nothing happening today. I feel they will send acceptances on Mondays and interviews on Fridays. My hope is next Monday and we all get accepted.

Reactions: 3 users
I think there is nothing happening today. I feel they will send acceptances on Mondays and interviews on Fridays. My hope is next Monday and we all get accepted.
Yasssssss ALL OF US!

Really hoping for an interview soon! Submitted in July. Wondering if LOI will do anything
I really hope you get one soon! Hard work and determination always pays off. Dont give-up, you are still in this.

Well another week of no acceptances...There have been 3 interview sessions since the last wave of acceptances, but no new offers... This wait is brutal:arghh::eek::sour:

No acceptance for me...I was dreading looking at this thread :(

Just got an interview for this Wednesday!!! They had 3/7,3/8 and 3/21 available. Any tips from someone who already interviewed? I'm OOS

Just got an interview for this Wednesday!!! They had 3/7,3/8 and 3/21 available. Any tips from someone who already interviewed? I'm OOS
Just wing it. That's what I did and it led to an acceptance. It's not your typical interview. USC just wants to see if you can work with others.

Congrats! Do u guys mind posting your stats? : D

Hey guys. Just got an interview invite. What were some of the key questions asked, what was the climate of the interview, and what were your personal experience on the interview overall.

18AA 19PAT
3.6gpa
3.7sgpa

Did they by any chance mention how many spots they have left at your interview?
they did not say how many spots in the email, just what I am assuming is in a typical acceptance email stuff. And I likely will be accepting the spot!

Hey guys. Just got an interview invite. What were some of the key questions asked, what was the climate of the interview, and what were your personal experience on the interview overall.

18AA 19PAT
3.6gpa
3.7sgpa
No key questions. Just icebreakers. Climate was chill... too chill actually... which is troubling ...

Congrats. It makes me so happy to know that your hard work paid off. When did you interview?

only interview invite! Won't be attending though-hopefully my spot will go to one of you all! Just wanted to post that I was notified for those waiting

Wow. I got accepted!
I got an email @ 5pm pst.
I did my interview 2 days ago, on 3/1.
And i even got post-interview email this morning.
Can't believe it came this fast.
Super excited!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Wow. I got accepted!
Super excited!!!!

Good luck everyone!
Not bad... (turnover time)

Wow. I got accepted!
Super excited!!!!

Good luck everyone!
Congrats !!!! We were in the same interview. What is your stats if you don't mind me asking ?

Accepted today. Interview 2/15

Received an interview invite today. 3/7, 3/8, 3/21 were the dates available.

Accepted today but turning my spot down. Good luck everyone

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.