The Official What I am going to do when (if) I get accepted thread!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You know what they say: work hard, play harder :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'll probably pee myself a little bit. And then I'll probably cry. And then I'll call my husband, my family, my boss and all those evil bitches who said I'd never be a doctor. And then I'll call my real estate agent so I can put the house on the market. And THEN I'll drink.:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Patron for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And of course after dinner events. :thumbup:

Patron Anejo/Silver for me. =)

Edit: Oh... and throw a party for my parents. =) Then hit the club!!!

I don't think as much as you drink I do, but as long as the drugs don't know we do adcoms, we're okay.

Haha. I think that I brained my damage reading that.

If I get accepted I am going to:

1. Not tell anyone until they ask and then drop it like its hot. ShaaaBAM! I will say.
2. If my sister tells me to do the dishes I will pull out my acceptance letter from my pocket and ShaaaBAM! slap it on the table.
3. Lets not lie to ourselves... We might boast just a little. I will buy a ton of envelopes and then anytime I am in public I will seal my acceptance letter in a new envelope and open it and make a huge freaking scene. I will probably do this like 8 or 17 times.

Still the best one in the thread.

I'll probably do those as well as photocopy the acceptance letter and save it on a USB drive. I'd then go to random computers on campus all the time and open the acceptance letter and never log off the computers so that some one will be forced to look at it every time I do it.

Still the best one in the thread.

I'll probably do those as well as photocopy the acceptance letter and save it on a USB drive. I'd then go to random computers on campus all the time and open the acceptance letter and never log off the computers so that some one will be forced to look at it every time I do it.
yeah...we could scan the acceptance letter...upload that **** to a computer, and (with a little help from some of our friends in computer science courses) make it the background to all school computers

SHHHAAABAM!

yeah...we could scan the acceptance letter...upload that **** to a computer, and (with a little help from some of our friends in computer science courses) make it the background to all school computers

SHHHAAABAM!

I feel like "SHHHAAABAM!" should be the official SDN word for acceptances!

Example:

So I sent my application, then I interviewed and next thing you know SHHHAAABAM! I'm in.

I feel like "SHHHAAABAM!" should be the official SDN word for acceptances!

Example:

So I sent my application, then I interviewed and next thing you know SHHHAAABAM! I'm in.

I second that

(or should I say Sankond that)

SHHHAAABAM!

Members don't see this ad :)
roll and smoke the fattest J of the finest california green. It would also probably be my last because I promised myself that Mary and I would divorce once med school was a sure deal.

I did nothing. I was in lab, couldn't leave, and didn't really tell anyone. I'm a very humble person. I think I did celebrate that night by buying a 40 from the local pizzeria, but then got pissed cuz I drank all those empty calories ;).

I like your style Bacchus, If i get in this year, I am definitely buying a 40 [haven't drank one of those since freshman year lol]

-Roy

Keg...then call up the Federal Stafford Loan Program and beg them to loan me money I just spent on alcohol.

SHHHAAABAM!

Did I say photocopy? I mean scan... shabam!

throw a block party in my honor :p

Jk, although that would be awesome and sweet. :D

probably laugh, then cry, then kiss my boyfriend. aaaaahhhhh! i want to hear back!

I have a bottle of Dom Perignon 1998 that I have been saving (it was a gift and came in this fancy little box). I intend on cracking into that and sharing it with everyone I know when I get my first acceptance (keeping my fingers crossed!) which will hopefully be soon :)

I thought I would have a bigger reaction than I did. I was getting ready for a CME class when I got the call. I was really excited for about 5 minutes, then finished getting ready and went to class. I did text a bunch of people and when I walked out of my class I had like 10 text messages in my inbox and 2 voicemails :laugh:

It's weird. I keep forgetting. I went onto facebook to send a message to a friend about it, and after I logged in, I forgot was I was there to do. I think I'm still in shock. :p I'm sure it'll sink in soon, and then I'll party :cool:

I thought I would have a bigger reaction than I did. I was getting ready for a CME class when I got the call. I was really excited for about 5 minutes, then finished getting ready and went to class. I did text a bunch of people and when I walked out of my class I had like 10 text messages in my inbox and 2 voicemails :laugh:

It's weird. I keep forgetting. I went onto facebook to send a message to a friend about it, and after I logged in, I forgot was I was there to do. I think I'm still in shock. :p I'm sure it'll sink in soon, and then I'll party :cool:

haha I feel the same way. I was really calm when I got the phone call, although I did call my parents right away. A few hours later it's starting to sink in...:D It's exciting, but even better, that worry in the back of my mind is gone!! I'm looking forward to a stress-free year now

When I got my MCAT score, I cried. So, I'm predicting wailing and gnashing of teeth on a grand scale, then... drinking. Lots and lots of sour apple yumminess.

When I got my MCAT score, I cried. So, I'm predicting wailing and gnashing of teeth on a grand scale, then... drinking. Lots and lots of sour apple yumminess.

When I got accepted I cried for 30 min before I could pull it together enough to call my parents. The enormous sense of relief was too much for me to contain, it all came flooding out.

MilkmanAl, whenever I see you post, I picture this:

[YOUTUBE]http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=UkIwXrNw1pA[/YOUTUBE]

MilkmanAl, whenever I see you post, I picture this:

[YOUTUBE]http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=UkIwXrNw1pA[/YOUTUBE]

Psychonauts was a goddamn brilliant game and totally underrated.

It was rated pretty well. Undersold, for sure though. Amazing game. Some of the most bizarre, hysterical humor ever.

Mr. Pokeylope!

i went to a nice dinner, drank a 1/2 bottle of wine, then made my halloween costume!

I will continue celebrating on the weekend with some bar hopping =P

I will probably look like my avatar.