You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The One...the Only...weakness
Started by PittMedicine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PittMedicine said:One weakness, and thats all. 7 on VR.
You also have a weakness for starting threads.
PittMedicine said:One weakness, and thats all. 7 on VR.
Well, that's a big one. How about a reluctance to retake?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unfrozencaveman said:You also have a weakness for starting threads.
lol
Sorry but come on how many times you going to post this stuff?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238656
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238885
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238887
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238211
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238413
PittMedicine said:One weakness, and thats all. 7 on VR.
You need to gain some confidence buddy. You go into an interview with that on your mind, and you will probably blow it. Don't dwell on it, move on! Good luck!
Elastase said:You need to gain some confidence buddy. You go into an interview with that on your mind, and you will probably blow it. Don't dwell on it, move on! Good luck!
Please focus on the topic...Posting emotions:
ti89 said:![]()
Sorry but come on how many times you going to post this stuff?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238656
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238885
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238887
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238211
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238413
Oh damn, he didn't. But he did! He just pimp slapped you back 10 feet!
Don't forget to wipe yourself off when you get up.
save your money it's hopeless.PittMedicine said:One weakness, and thats all. 7 on VR.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pittformedicine,
overall score counts a lot. and correct me if i'm wrong, but anyone would kill for YOUR FREAKING 34.
and also, i've been reading your comments in other threads, and please dont be cocky and try to hate on applicants who have less competitve mcats and gpas.
overall score counts a lot. and correct me if i'm wrong, but anyone would kill for YOUR FREAKING 34.
and also, i've been reading your comments in other threads, and please dont be cocky and try to hate on applicants who have less competitve mcats and gpas.
Iti89 said:
desiredusername said:Iyour icon dealy. You are a
, I just wanted you to know that. Because you know how to make the emoticons you must get all the
s. Seriously, some of those are hilarious. And while you're here, can you explain these to me? I just don't understand them:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Um I have no clue what those are
But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:
ti89 said:Um I have no clue what those are
But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:
![]()
I was about to post that I would agree to post the troll if you told us where to find them.. but LO....when I clicked reply, it gave the url!
(btw, people should say LO more..)
That's fantastic. But I have one question, why did you get these? Not where, why? I still think it's fantastic.ti89 said:But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:
![]()
Pewl said:It's funny because they're black.
what!?
ti89 said:![]()
Sorry but come on how many times you going to post this stuff?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238656
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238885
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238887
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238211
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=238413
ti89, you posting those links is priceless.
desiredusername said:That's fantastic. But I have one question, why did you get these? Not where, why? I still think it's fantastic.
They were on another sports message board so I just take the link to the image and post it.
*giggling my a$$ off*Pewl said:It's funny because they're black.
ti89 said:Um I have no clue what those are
But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:
![]()
This troll is adorable. I'm going to name him Frank.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats 30, not 34...thought I made it clear in the first 5-6 threadstheunderdog said:pittformedicine,
overall score counts a lot. and correct me if i'm wrong, but anyone would kill for YOUR FREAKING 34.
and also, i've been reading your comments in other threads, and please dont be cocky and try to hate on applicants who have less competitve mcats and gpas.

desiredusername said:Iyour icon dealy. You are a
, I just wanted you to know that. Because you know how to make the emoticons you must get all the
s. Seriously, some of those are hilarious. And while you're here, can you explain these to me? I just don't understand them:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This thread is starting to look like it is sponsered by Disney
😱
then
😳
then
😳
Chris127 said:This thread is starting to look like it is sponsered by Disney
Ya maybe you missed it:
How dare you! You've incited the wrath of the pontiff in smiley form:Chris127 said:This thread is starting to look like it is sponsered by Disney
And while I'm here:
Good night, everybody!
desiredusername said:I just don't understand them:![]()
![]()
![]()
The middle one is the main the character from the super nintendo game, Smartball. I think so... the game wasn't very popular, though.
Here's a pic of it: http://www.megalong.com/games/game.asp?gameID=2494
Damn, I miss that game. I wish my sister didn't sell my SNES and all my games to Funcoland!!!
H
hannahx
ti89 said:Um I have no clue what those are
But I think we should use this emotion for all future trolls on this board it always cracks me up for some reason:
![]()
Uh.. I really, really wish I had an avatar like that. Too bad it's a (cute) troll!
ti89 said:pitt has a 30 mcat not 34. As pitt has stated about um 1000000 times
7 v, 11 bs, 12 ps
HAHAHAHAHA. i was just reading through his other threads thinking...OK, we get it. you got a 12, 11, 7 with a 4.0...thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry I did this to you. But I'm going now. You'll enjoy it here, though. It's all about silliness and debauchery: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 562
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 247