~~~the PERSIAN VERSION ~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ten percent is a lot ! but that is ok :). I am applying to ASDOH too. But I am in Texas. my piroty are Texas schools first.
hopefuly we are going to be part of 10% you were talking about :D

Hopefully we gonna bring it up to 2(atleast) out of 70 at OHSU;)

Members don't see this ad.

And very unstable LOL. Atleast when it comes to dating other persian guys I think they are somewhat normal with non-persians.

Uh-oh somebody had bad experience:poke: Maybe if u treat ur lady like a princess, she won't leave ya next time:p. It's not about being wid persin or non-persian, it's about how you treat ur partner:rolleyes: (red-flag)
What you said was so offensive and told much about ur personality. We'r all here to support the persian community not to offend eachother.

Members don't see this ad :)
Salam bacheya!

Persian girl in Irvine, CA chooses MICHIGAN over NYU, WesternU, and Temple. For all you undergrads....don't let the hype put you down, YOU CAN DO THIS!

XOXOXO

And very unstable LOL. Atleast when it comes to dating other persian guys I think they are somewhat normal with non-persians.

lol. you said it best dawg. they dont date bro. they use. they are almost normal with siahs. lol

ill hit u up next week bro. good luck with that

Uh-oh somebody had bad experience:poke: Maybe if u treat ur lady like a princess, she won't leave ya next time:p. It's not about being wid persin or non-persian, it's about how you treat ur partner:rolleyes: (red-flag)
What you said was so offensive and told much about ur personality. We'r all here to support the persian community not to offend eachother.

Wow wow wee wow nothing personal khanom khoshkele just a joke lol. I love the persian community big ups to all the persians on SDN. Its ok if she leaves though there is usually one in line right behind her ;) DDSjigarLA thanks for understanding lol.

Wow wow wee wow nothing personal khanom khoshkele just a joke lol. I love the persian community big ups to all the persians on SDN. Its ok if she leaves though there is usually one in line right behind her ;) DDSjigarLA thanks for understanding lol.

safe nune mage?:laugh:;)

Salam everyone,

I just came across this thread, very nice!
I have decided to go to UF dental School in August, I think I will be the only persian in my class. thats soooo sad!

Salam everyone,

I just came across this thread, very nice!
I have decided to go to UF dental School in August, I think I will be the only persian in my class. thats soooo sad!

What other schools did you choose from, if you don't mind my asking?

Persian Girl here ,I'm starting UOP this July, yayyyy

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! all of you who start dental school in next fall and wish the best. :thumbup:

oh bro my family is tork so I was raised with barbari in one hand and coke in the other lol. Both sound amazing !

then don't mess with another torkkkkk girl:mad: You know what the results are:laugh: ye barbari va coke barmigardeh too saret:p (jk)

Danny don't say our top hope (aaberoo bordi) begi oh I withdrew otherssssssss and this is my top CHOICE if not !no biggie:rolleyes::laugh:

then don't mess with another torkkkkk girl:mad: You know what the results are:laugh: ye barbari va coke barmigardeh too saret:p (jk)

Danny don't say our top hope (aaberoo bordi) begi oh I withdrew otherssssssss and this is my top CHOICE if not !no biggie:rolleyes::laugh:

:oops: sorry, they know we withdrew from Harvard and UCLA, that is ok.

i'm posting in here cuz i'm bored...

i'm 1/2 persian, and i'll be going to tufts in the fall!!:D

first of all Congratulations for your acceptance. second, if you know what are "sangak and barbari khashkhashi" you will count full persian. :cool:

representing howard u in the fall....any other persians going???

Is anyone else considering which schools have a good persian restaurants near by when choosing a school....LOL ? I'm really gonna miss mom's cooking

Is anyone else considering which schools have a good persian restaurants near by when choosing a school....LOL ? I'm really gonna miss mom's cooking

Hahahaha which schools have you narrowed it down to that have good restaurants in the vicinity? Now I'm curious.

Hahahaha which schools have you narrowed it down to that have good restaurants in the vicinity? Now I'm curious.

LOL right now i'm down to Colorado and UNLV ....I think vegas has more persians. A couple of the restaurants are Habib's and kabob korner lol. Colorado I have no clue. Now only if they could build a dental school next to Caspian in orange county.

i'm posting in here cuz i'm bored...

i'm 1/2 persian, and i'll be going to tufts in the fall!!:D

Hey mena , Congrats on your acceptance. I saw you've been accepted to BU as well. and I am wondering if you have already withdrown from BU? I am waiting to hear from them and I think every seat counts at this point. so if you have not notify them already please do so...thank you and best of luck..

Hey mena , Congrats on your acceptance. I saw you've been accepted to BU as well. and I am wondering if you have already withdrown from BU? I am waiting to hear from them and I think every seat counts at this point. so if you have not notify them already please do so...thank you and best of luck..

I think my spot will be opening back up soon as well. Good luck!

bread with black poppy seeds!

(i totally had my dad translate, but since i now know what it is i count full persian;))

Hahaha good job. Bonus points if you find a shop in Boston (you said you were going to Tufts, right?) that sells some good ones! And trust, this won't be a problem at all haha. :D

I am going to start at UOP :)
Just wondering if anyone has bumped into any Iranian scholarships. I am looking and cant find many!
If this is the case- there are not too many scholarships-I think that its time for us to get this going as future DDS! I would love some feedback! I live in atlanta and I dont hangout with the Iranian community, mainly because I am very busy! but to support future students, I think we should get something put together.
If anyone knows of any scholarships, please post them! thank you

What other schools did you choose from, if you don't mind my asking?

Zorie: I was accepted to UF, IU, MWU, and Western University... but I live in FL so I prefer to stay in state.

If you're goin to ohsu there's a good persian restaurant called kabab house (kabab khooneh) in beaverton. There's a closer one on hawthorne and 41st called kababi but it's Afghani so not exactly persian but just as good :)

LOL right now i'm down to Colorado and UNLV ....I think vegas has more persians. A couple of the restaurants are Habib's and kabob korner lol. Colorado I have no clue. Now only if they could build a dental school next to Caspian in orange county.

Forget Caspian agha jan....its all about Darya.....plus there are great persian restaurants in Westwood next to your beloved UCLA! Another great reason to go to UCLA.

Forget Caspian agha jan....its all about Darya.....plus there are great persian restaurants in Westwood next to your beloved UCLA! Another great reason to go to UCLA.

I dont know khanoom peachy both are good but I like caspian just a tad more :) yeah i know all about the westwood ones baran, shahrzad, canary, shamshiri LOL. Also love The Spot on ventura, nothing beats kabob, hot tea, and ghelyoon at 4 am :) I probably sound like the biggest shikamoo in the world. Hey btw did you take over the basket of cookies you promised? :)

I dont know khanoom peachy both are good but I like caspian just a tad more :) yeah i know all about the westwood ones baran, shahrzad, canary, shamshiri LOL. Also love The Spot on ventura, nothing beats kabob, hot tea, and ghelyoon at 4 am :) I probably sound like the biggest shikamoo in the world. Hey btw did you take over the basket of cookies you promised? :)

Wooooooow, you know LA better than me hahahaha, dont worry, from one shikamoo to another I totally understand why you love UCLA so much now, and the basket is on the way;).

i think we need a ghelyoon session tonight @ the spot :)