-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The pharmacy resident liked me on dating app
Started by ldiot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Netlix and chill?
Or start with a coffee date. Either one
Or start with a coffee date. Either one
Really trying to live up to your username, aren’t you?I'm a student on an out of state rotation. She really nice, and good looking. What do I do?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretend you didn't see or hear anything unless they make first move
Didn’t they just do that?Pretend you didn't see or hear anything unless they make first move
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. Also make sure your room doesn't stink and adhere to the highest standards of professionalism like your school teaches you. You must address her as "doctor resident" when copulating.
I'm a student on an out of state rotation. She really nice, and good looking. What do I do?
IMO; keep it strictly professional during the rotation and connect after the rotation is over.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you of a compatible orientation? If not, then stay professional and don't acknowledge it. If you are and are interested, yes wait until the end of rotation.
Ignore these people. Go for it now. It'll be all naughty and wrong.
She's got a magic booty that don't be quitting, doesn't she?
The kind that would make a wilted flower
....
bloom if placed next to it?
The kind that would make a wilted flower
bloom if placed next to it?
A PGY1/clinical discussion lead invited me over to her place throughout the year. These are the things I remember about my school years. Good times...
I wish I could react with some of these posts instead of just the “like button”... [emoji23][emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a student on an out of state rotation. She really nice, and good looking. What do I do?
You know the answer. Everyone is on there for a reason.
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. Also make sure your room doesn't stink and adhere to the highest standards of professionalism like your school teaches you. You must address her as "doctor resident" when copulating.
Nah I'd def go for a raw dog in this context. If a co-resident/classmate/other hospital employee swipes you like this its a first date raw dog no exceptions. Anything less is disrespectful to both parties. /rant
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I am in the “just do it” camp. Bonus points if you can do it at the rotation site.
Are you going to regret doing something or not doing something... 10 years from now?
If she's not your preceptor who cares?
This whole thread is wonderful. Maybe I shoulda been a pharmacist
go for it - provided they are not your preceptor -
NETFLIX and CHILL
When's the wedding?
IMO; keep it strictly professional during the rotation and connect after the rotation is over.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’ve got this backwards.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
100% Go for it 👍👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you want me to go over the birds and the bees with you?I'm a student on an out of state rotation. She really nice, and good looking. What do I do?
Are you of a compatible orientation? If not, then stay professional and don't acknowledge it. If you are and are interested, yes wait until the end of rotation.
What?
What?
That's SJW for "You gay bro?"
That's SJW for "You gay bro?"
It's the 10s. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, it's a lot more equal opportunity than even the 00s. And, I think that is the PC way rather than the SJW way.
It's the 10s. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, it's a lot more equal opportunity than even the 00s. And, I think that is the PC way rather than the SJW way.
SJW is synonymous for "I am an ass and do not want to consider viewpoints other than my own", right? Heck I think "PC" is basically the same code, only SJW is PC on steroids in terms of potency of ass-ness.
SJW is synonymous for "I am an ass and do not want to consider viewpoints other than my own", right? Heck I think "PC" is basically the same code, only SJW is PC on steroids in terms of potency of ass-ness.
Hopefully, it's not read that way from me and it's not intended that way. In this age, I can no longer assume unless someone explicitly says so whether they are male/female, heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual anymore. In direct terms, I don't assume Idiot is male, and I don't assume in either gender that s/he's hetero/homo/bi. Maybe it's that simple, but maybe it isn't. Not worth being an ass about it but warning that workplace relationships of any orientation are discouraged for good reasons, especially those with power relationship differentials.
Hopefully, it's not read that way from me and it's not intended that way. In this age, I can no longer assume unless someone explicitly says so whether they are male/female, heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual anymore. In direct terms, I don't assume Idiot is male, and I don't assume in either gender that s/he's hetero/homo/bi. Maybe it's that simple, but maybe it isn't. Not worth being an ass about it but warning that workplace relationships of any orientation are discouraged for good reasons, especially those with power relationship differentials.
Sorry that was clumsy of me because I had quoted your post. I was not accusing you of being an ass. Far from it, I think I was agreeing with you.
I meant, in general, I find that the term SJW is used by people who find the concept of inclusion to be offensive. I have the same issue with PC, except it is not nearly as bad as PC. When people say something is SJW what they mean is "I want to be able to discriminate against or say offensive things about this group of people". When they say something is PC often they mean "I don't want to care about this group of people or acknowledge that what I am saying or doing is offensive". Of course I am painting with a broad brush and your use of PC clearly wasn't meant that way.
FWIW, I also didn't immediately assume that the OP is male. They don't say, and it is clear when you say "compatible orientation" that you are referring to sexual orientation. You might have just as easily said "assuming you are interested in her" or any other verbiage that gets the point across. There is nothing confusing about it IMO.
M O D
O
D
F I G H T
I
G
H
T
O
D
F I G H T
I
G
H
T
M O D
O
D
F I G H T
I
G
H
T
Owl won and leveled up to Admin.
Has OP dipped the chicken finger in the BBQ sauce yet?
“SJW”? Are y’all just making up new abbreviations now?
“SJW”? Are y’all just making up new abbreviations now?
You should google it.
You should google it.
I did. I find myself googling more and more abbreviations recently. SMH
LOL
I did. I find myself googling more and more abbreviations recently. SMH
LOL
From what I gather, it's just people on the internet inventing things to be pissed over. Nothing new, really.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's Friday, where are you taking her out?
Has OP dipped the chicken finger in the BBQ sauce yet?
It may be Polynesian sauce... or is that non PC?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It may be Polynesian sauce... or is that non PC?
I identify as a gravy. Now I'm triggered.
somebody has to work a pearl jam reference in nowI identify as a gravy. Now I'm triggered.
You should google it.
F that, I'm not including non-pharm/medicine abbreviations in my vocab abbreviations...(getting too old & tired of people reinventing phrases which already have names)
SJW = St. John's Wort...usually a bad thing
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K