The piano question still exists!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moss76ers333

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the DAT today and got the paino question.
Scores: 22 AA (95.6)
22TS (95)
19PAT (74.6)
23 QR
21 RC
3.8 GPA 3.5 science
Are my scores Harvard competitive?
 
congratulations on the nice scores!

i think both your GPA and DAT scores are highly competitive.

would you be able to provide a breakdown as well, much appreciated
 
congratulations on the nice scores!

i think both your GPA and DAT scores are highly competitive.

would you be able to provide a breakdown as well, much appreciated

NOOOOOOTTTTT THHHEEE PIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I remember watching "How its Made" on pianos and getting piano'ed and still hating it.

Congrats on the high scores!
 
I never actually understood this. I thought a "Piano Passage" was a nickname for any passage that's super long and has a bunch of tone/inference questions. Is it an actual passage about how piano's are made and their history?


(OP: I've seen people on here with similar DAT scores and ~3.8/3.5 getting interviews at Harvard. Check out predents.com)
 
I took the DAT today and got the paino question.
Scores: 22 AA (95.6)
22TS (95)
19PAT (74.6)
23 QR
21 RC
3.8 GPA 3.5 science
Are my scores Harvard competitive?

Competitive for most, if not all, schools. Harvard requires a full package of everything. No guarantee for the 4.0/23+ applicant.