The Princeton Review 2012 Hyperlearning Full Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whifsanity

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a complete set of The Princeton Review Hyperlearning books that are like new. No highlighting, no markings. Includes:

1) TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook 2012 edition - 928 pages of gen chem, biology, ochem, and physics practice problems and passages. Never been used.

2) TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook 2012 edition - 283 pages of verbal practice passages and practice tests. Partly used, but all previous marks (all in pencil) have been erased.

3) TPR MCAT General Chemistry Review - 12 chapters of gen chem fun with sample practice problems and practice passages for each chapter.

4) TPR MCAT Organic Chemistry Review - 8 chapters of organic chemistry with sample practice problems and practice passages for each chapter.

5) TPR MCAT Biology Review -12 chapters of biology with sample practice problems and practice passages for each chapter.

6) TPR MCAT Physics and Math Review -11 chapters of physics/math with sample practice problems and practice passages for each chapter.

7) TPR MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review -19 chapters on strategies for tackling the MCAT verbal section, with sample practice passages, and more than enough sample writing prompts, tactics, and exercises.

8) Science Review & Solutions Manual

I'm thinking the complete set for ~$300, but the price is negotiable! PM me if interested!

Members don't see this ad.