The rejected Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasonbourne

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people have either been accepted or rejected from various pharmacy schools. Some people didnt get their first choices while others didnt get acceptances into any school.

Do you mind sharing with us?

-Schools that accepted you, and whether it was your first choice:love:

-The school you have decided to attend and why you chose that school:)

-The schools you declined admissions:rolleyes:

-The schools that have waitlisted you:sleep:

-The schools that rejected you:(

-and whether you got rejected to all schools this cycle?:mad:

Finally what school did you most like the interview process and why? Also, What schools had an interview that felt like torture :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I know a lot of people have either been accepted or rejected from various pharmacy schools. Some people didnt get their first choices while others didnt get acceptances into any school.

Finally what school did you most like the interview process and why? Also, What schools had an interview that felt like torture :scared:

Why don't you start. BTW, how's that whole PharmD, MD, MBA, Neurosurgeon manic phase going?

Creighton University: rejected
CSU: short of credits, so asked to apply next year (rejected)
CCP: short of credits, so asked to apply next year (rejected)
UMN: waitlisted and accepted (1st choice)

In short, applied to four Universities, but got in where I wanted (to be honest, it seemed strange to me!)

Members don't see this ad :)

Jason... why not bump one of the hundred or so threads on this subject :confused:
:D - Next time?

I can only really talk about Pacific's interview process - Having been an interviewee once, and the interviewer several times. The thing I like about pacific is how much we have our students involved. All day long, you are talking with and conversing with current students. This is the #1 way to get the real story about what a school is like. Also the format of the actual interview is very relaxed - closer to a chat then an interview. It is closed file, and we tell you so at the beginning of the interview. We just want to get to know you better. Passion and experience go a long way at pacific - We definitely look at each applicant in terms of "Is this person ready to be a doctor?"

Can ya tell I am a fan? At any rate - didn't mean to derail the thread

this sounds similar to the "add your acceptance to the list" thread at the top.....as a sticky......on top of all the other threads....in plain sight!

that thread alone answers first few questions, the rest don't matter if the first were "yes's" soooooooo