-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Riddle of the Day
Started by WVUPharm2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mwahaha...I love sending people on wild goose chases. Though there is an answer to this that is 100% legit...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're both sick-as-hell (sickle cell anemia).
- Peace Out and keep up the antics WVU
- Peace Out and keep up the antics WVU
They're both sick-as-hell (sickle cell anemia).
- Peace Out and keep up the antics WVU
Not the answer I was looking for. And it isn't a play on words or anything like that....this is legitimate...
are you talking about customers or strippers?
stimulate erythropoesis with private dances?
stimulate erythropoesis with private dances?
it's no fun for us night people with no clues all night!!!
are you talking about customers or strippers?
I'm talking about strip clubs....nothing more, nothing less.
stimulate erythropoesis with private dances?
No.
Both result in decreased oxygen perfusion to the brain? 😎
Not it....
They both have diseases --
Anemia of Chronic Disease / STIs.
Anemia of Chronic Disease / STIs.
They both have diseases --
Anemia of Chronic Disease / STIs.
The strip club has no disease....the patrons/employees might....
Both result in decreased oxygen perfusion to the brain? 😎
maybe not it, but very clever!
Does it matter what type of anemia it is?
Not really.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the answer science/medical related?
It isn't a joke, it isn't a play on words, in some fashion a link exists between the two...
The strip club has no disease....the patrons/employees might....
Mike, the walls are crawling with Hep and you know it.
Mike, the walls are crawling with Hep and you know it.
You have to be a living organism to be infected, sorry.
You have to be a living organism to be infected, sorry.
Tell that to mould.
The glitter and poles they use contains lead?
The fog machines are hazadous to inhale?
Hearing "Girls, Girls, Girls" more than 1000 times in your life wipes out
your bone marrow?
anemia of chronic disease from colonization of bacteria from handling of dirty money that has been who knows where - E coli, Staph, H Pylori (?)
The fog machines are hazadous to inhale?
Hearing "Girls, Girls, Girls" more than 1000 times in your life wipes out
your bone marrow?
anemia of chronic disease from colonization of bacteria from handling of dirty money that has been who knows where - E coli, Staph, H Pylori (?)
The glitter and poles they use contains lead?
The fog machines are hazadous to inhale?
Hearing "Girls, Girls, Girls" more than 1000 times in your life wipes out
your bone marrow?
anemia of chronic disease from colonization of bacteria from handling of dirty money that has been who knows where - E coli, Staph, H Pylori (?)
No X 4.
Everyone's google skills are weak....
No X 4.
Everyone's google skills are weak....
Well that's lame! You didn't even come up with the riddle? 😎
Everyone's google skills are weak....
yes, yes they are.
I Yahoo'd. 🙁
Well that's lame! You didn't even come up with the riddle? 😎
I definitely came up with it. I'm just saying the answer is out there for those who are willing to do some work. Maybe it would help if I mentioned that the link is most certainly related to pharmacy practice.
Haha I tried and I got excited when I saw it, then I realized that it was a link to this.....Everyone's google skills are weak....
How can you call it the riddle of the day when it lasts for 3 days?
OHH http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2005-05-30-our-view_x.htm
Is that it?
The patients's phony anemia medicine was sold out of a Miami strip club before it wound up at a CVS store in Long Island.
Is that it?
The patients's phony anemia medicine was sold out of a Miami strip club before it wound up at a CVS store in Long Island.
OHH http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2005-05-30-our-view_x.htm
Is that it?
The patients's phony anemia medicine was sold out of a Miami strip club before it wound up at a CVS store in Long Island.
Winnah!!!
Yes, it's a fun story about these idiots that ran an Epogen diluting ring out of a strip club in Miami.
Winnah!!!
Yes, it's a fun story about these idiots that ran an Epogen diluting ring out of a strip club in Miami.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I've been on a lucky streak! I need to the the ACT or PCAT or something! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to the the ACT or PCAT or something!
Is this like a fill in the blank statement? OKgirl needs to obliterate the ACT or PCAT or something? Or... OKgirl needs to do the humpty dance with the ACT or PCAT or something?
I was excited...I meant that I need to TAKE those...maybe I should try to buy a lotto ticket!Is this like a fill in the blank statement? OKgirl needs to obliterate the ACT or PCAT or something? Or... OKgirl needs to do the humpty dance with the ACT or PCAT or something?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 576