Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The fabled matrixSpeaking of crazy girlfriends
View attachment 282146
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The fabled matrixSpeaking of crazy girlfriends
View attachment 282146
The fabled matrix
While I’m usually quick to pop off, I have had no problem remaining my cool during stress interviews for the most part; lately though I’ve been with the ****s and any type of rudeness or passive aggressiveness from any interviewer is met with subtle shade of my own and I LOVE IT

and what just say "hi"?Yeah try it at the gym, grocery store, or bar/club
Just make conversation, and generally try to include a compliment. Like "Hey! Nice Dodgers hat. Did you catch the game last night?"and what just say "hi"?
Depends, are you looking for a boyfriend or are you thirsty as well?and what just say "hi"?
Valid point. The approach can vary depending on the answer.Depends, are you looking for a boyfriend or are you thirsty as well?
This is assuming youre female and sorry, but I assume every SDN user to be male until I know theyre female. I think its just a product of being on reddit/online gaming for so long lol.actually?
This was what I was referring to lol.See above video for more details
Second this. Honestly I feel like *most* (obviously there are exceptions) guys appreciate a girl who makes a first move. I know I didJust make conversation, and generally try to include a compliment. Like "Hey! Nice Dodgers hat. Did you catch the game last night?"

im not thirstyDepends, are you looking for a boyfriend or are you thirsty as well?
Bruh ill make a move on you rn based on your signiture you keep talkin like thatThis was what I was referring to lol.
Second this. Honestly I feel like *most* (obviously there are exceptions) guys appreciate a girl who makes a first move. I know I did![]()
I agree. Whenever I've gone on dates or dated a guy for an extended period of time that I picked up, they always were like, "thanks for making the first move. I was too nervous to do it myself."This was what I was referring to lol.
Second this. Honestly I feel like *most* (obviously there are exceptions) guys appreciate a girl who makes a first move. I know I did![]()
“Hey nice dodgers hat remember when they lost to the Astros at home in game 7?”Just make conversation, and generally try to include a compliment. Like "Hey! Nice Dodgers hat. Did you catch the game last night?"
IDK if you are a fan of the idea but online apps like Bumble are good. That's how I found mine! Bumble (and a couple others) can be more tailored to long term or serious dating unlike some other apps.im not thirsty
This thread has made an astonishing turnSDN flaw parade -> the gang's guide to getting a date
+1 Bumble has some cute guys but none are as religious as me so I can only use it for a short fling.IDK if you are a fan of the idea but online apps like Bumble are good. That's how I found mine! Bumble (and a couple others) can be more tailored to long term or serious dating unlike some other apps.
Interesting! From what I have heard from my GF, there were quite a few religious guys on it in my area...curiously interesting.+1 Bumble has some cute guys but none are as religious as me so I can only use it for a short fling.
For the average person I would recommend it though.
I dart for a station the moment my guage hits the 1/4th mark~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another big flaw of mine is that I wait til I have negative gas in my car before filling up. I dont think thats good for the engine
Except for the highway! I am super cautious on the highway and will get off early to make sure I dont break down LOL. I think thats one of the top 10 embarrassing things to need assistance forI dart for a station the moment my guage hits the 1/4th mark
It might be the region. I come from a pretty large city.Interesting! From what I have heard from my GF, there were quite a few religious guys on it in my area...curiously interesting.
Although there may be a lower number of religious guys because of the stigma in religious circles around dating apps...
Can I ask of what religion? Just curious over anything- feel free to completely ignore!small traditionalist sect
Can I ask of what religion? Just curious over anything- feel free to completely ignore!
"Thanks! Hmmm my memory is foggy, but I'm pretty sure we'll be back at the world series...AGAIN this year. They say the third time's the charm! Are you free for a drink even though I'm not crazy?"“Hey nice dodgers hat remember when they lost to the Astros at home in game 7?”
Exactly take notes whoever asked"Thanks! Hmmm my memory is foggy, but I'm pretty sure we'll be back at the world series...AGAIN this year. They say the third time's the charm! Are you free for a drink even though I'm not crazy?"
Bam, that's how it's done.
You might want to try a religiously oriented app/website. I'm guessing your church/temple might be a good way to meet someone, too.It might be the region. I come from a pretty large city.
I'm also a part of a small traditionalist sect that adheres to religion pretty seriously so I can't really see myself long term in a relationship with someone who is not as equally as trad in either my religion or a similar religion.
yep im typing out notes hahahaExactly take notes whoever asked
Thank you for the compliment! hahaExactly take notes whoever asked
Farmersonly.comYou might want to try a religiously oriented app/website. I'm guessing your church/temple might be a good way to meet someone, too.
We already tried setting her up with someone through SDN. How she at the center of all these SDN hookups?You really 'bout to, "we practice the same religion!" your way into a relationship on SDN huh
IDK what you are talking about this is incredibly entertainingWe already tried setting her up with someone through SDN. How she at the center of all these SDN hookups?
OK, but FR, the first 2/3 of this thread were fantastic can we switch it back up to fantastic?

No wait, she's back. She just went to get coffee.
We already tried setting her up with someone through SDN. How she at the center of all these SDN hookups?
OK, but FR, the first 2/3 of this thread were fantastic can we switch it back up to fantastic?
The texas dude is single. Just talk about sports. He responded well to that hahaHow come no one is setting me up 😢
My point stands. The people needs this Pat!How come no one is setting me up 😢
I triedWe already tried setting her up with someone through SDN. How she at the center of all these SDN hookups?
OK, but FR, the first 2/3 of this thread were fantastic can we switch it back up to fantastic?
I once worked at the same bible camp as my girlfriend. We had been dating for three years (high school), I had ‘converted’ from atheist to Christian (teenage boys will do anything for the booty). She broke up with me while we were working there (living at the camp too) because “You have changed since you converted and aren’t the good Christian boy you used to be.” 3 weeks later she was fired and we had a new boss. Come to find out she was sleeping with the boss and had gotten knocked up. Needless to say, been an atheist again for the last 8 years now.My girlfriend left me because I am insecure
I mean, I think she's the one that had the big flaw in that story. You look ok hahaI once worked at the same bible camp as my girlfriend. We had been dating for three years (high school), I had ‘converted’ from atheist to Christian (teenage boys will do anything for the booty). She broke up with me while we were working there (living at the camp too) because “You have changed since you converted and aren’t the good Christian boy you used to be.” 3 weeks later she was fired and we had a new boss. Come to find out she was sleeping with the boss and had gotten knocked up. Needless to say, been an atheist again for the last 8 years now.
So...That whole story is one big ass flaw, right?
Oof....I once worked at the same bible camp as my girlfriend. We had been dating for three years (high school), I had ‘converted’ from atheist to Christian (teenage boys will do anything for the booty). She broke up with me while we were working there (living at the camp too) because “You have changed since you converted and aren’t the good Christian boy you used to be.” 3 weeks later she was fired and we had a new boss. Come to find out she was sleeping with the boss and had gotten knocked up. Needless to say, been an atheist again for the last 8 years now.
So...That whole story is one big ass flaw, right?
Just the fantastic switch we were looking forMy girlfriend left me because I am insecure
No way dude, your level of commitment is really impressive!I once worked at the same bible camp as my girlfriend. We had been dating for three years (high school), I had ‘converted’ from atheist to Christian (teenage boys will do anything for the booty). She broke up with me while we were working there (living at the camp too) because “You have changed since you converted and aren’t the good Christian boy you used to be.” 3 weeks later she was fired and we had a new boss. Come to find out she was sleeping with the boss and had gotten knocked up. Needless to say, been an atheist again for the last 8 years now.
So...That whole story is one big ass flaw, right?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.