The Shelf Life of Psych Podcast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Turducken21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods, feel free to remove this if it’s illegal, I couldn’t figure out how to message you before posting this.

So I’m an intern and recently started a podcast called the shelf life of psych. It’s intended for third and fourth year medical students to prepare for their psychiatry rotations and their psychiatry shelf exams. I also periodically bring on a practicing psychiatrists who talk about why they chose psychiatry, what makes a good medical student in psychiatry, how to apply for psychiatry etc.

It’s similar to the EM clerkship podcast if any of you have heard of that but for psychiatry. The interviews are in a style similar to the undifferentiated medical student podcast.

Anyway, I’ve made a few episodes now and I’m hoping to upload quite a few more soon. It’s a podcast so it’s obviously free and I don’t have any sponsors or ads so I don’t make any money off this, just doing it to help medical students.

Hope you enjoy! Here’s the link to it:

-Maej

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user