The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Project Blue. Captain Trips. The Superflu. Tube neck. The constantly mutating virus that has been let loose upon the world and exterminated 99.4% of the human population. You are the survivors, and you have come together from all over the United States to begin a new life in Boulder, Colorado. Welcome to the Boulder Free Zone.

Things are starting to look up, despite the circumstances. A committee is being formed to make decisions about the Free Zone's future...and to make plans to solve the problem of the dark forces assembling in Las Vegas. There are those among you who would see these plans fail. And there is one who embodies the darkness that stands against you.

It is Day 1. Please elect a leader for the Boulder Free Zone committee.

Rules, Notes, Etc:
1) I would appreciate a lot of participation, but I'm not going to enforce it. Deadlines will be strict on my end, so if you don't get your actions in, well...who knows what could happen.
2) Feel free to edit your posts. We all make mistakes sometimes.
3) Copy & paste to your heart's content.

There are 28 players in the game.

Hemingford Home

1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @ksmi117

Ogunquit
6. @Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
8. @sayabear3
9. @WillowLeaf

Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd

Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
17. @ResoluteMike
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady

Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
23. @kaydubs

New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana
28. @touchpause13

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Elect Dyachei

elect dyachei because I still feel bad about her getting killed off so quickly in my game

Items have been distributed for use tonight. Please get your night actions in as soon as you can. I like a quick turnaround!

Official Election Tally
dyachei (6)- dy, devyn, allie, Ash, tp, BI
SOV (1)- FFM

7/28 votes
Election close: 7pm EST
I will close early if all votes are in

stand-up-cat-o.gif

Last edited:
I can get behind a Dyachi mayor. elect dyachi

Members don't see this ad :)
Items have been distributed for use tonight. Please get your night actions in as soon as you can. I like a quick turnaround!

Official Election Tally
dyachei (11)- dy, devyn, allie, Ash, tp, BI, gwen, vetash, kaydubs, dvm, ksmi
SOV (2)- FFM, DocE
DocE (1) - MJ

14/28 votes
I may close early if all votes are in

stand-up-cat-o.gif

Elect dyachei

Official Election Tally
dyachei (16)- dy, devyn, allie, Ash, tp, BI, gwen, vetash, kaydubs, dvm, ksmi, cyndia, OG, RM, cocoa, HTML
SOV (3)- FFM, DocE, SOV
DocE (1) - MJ

20/28 votes
I might close early if everyone has checked in

stand-up-cat-o.gif

Official Election Tally
dyachei (17)- dy, devyn, allie, Ash, tp, BI, gwen, vetash, kaydubs, dvm, ksmi, cyndia, OG, RM, cocoa, HTML, LIS
SOV (3)- FFM, SOV, Chillbo
DocE (2) - MJ, DocE

22/28 votes
Roll call: @nohika @Frozenshades @WillowLeaf @sayabear3 @Escalla @swingnsave

stand-up-cat-o.gif
[/QUOTE]

Elect SOV.

MJ voted for me? Oh hells yea

Rescind SOV. Elect myowndamnself
I was going to vote for you too after seeing MJ's vote. Use the "elect the unwilling" strategy on the person who suggests it. :heckyeah: But not you're not really unwilling anymore.

Elect SOV.

I was going to vote for you too after seeing MJ's vote. Use the "elect the unwilling" strategy on the person who suggests it. :heckyeah: But not you're not really unwilling anymore.

I feel like someone really awesome suggested that to you once. You should do everything that person said.

I feel like someone really awesome suggested that to you once. You should do everything that person said.
I'm kinda sad she doesn't reference her spreadsheet in posts anymore.
:rofl:
Don't worry, I still use one. Basically every time I say I'm suspicious of someone based on feels, posting history, or voting history, it's an indirect reference to a spreadsheet...

And I couldn't say this last game for obvious reasons (and forgot to once the game ended), but the spreadsheet/ww101 advice was incredibly helpful as a wolf too.

What an exciting election :rolleyes:
Please get your night actions in as soon as you can. I like a quick turnaround!

Official Election Tally
dyachei (18)- dy, devyn, allie, Ash, tp, BI, gwen, vetash, kaydubs, dvm, ksmi, cyndia, OG, RM, cocoa, HTML, LIS, Escalla
SOV (4)- FFM, SOV, Chillbo, Willow
DocE (2) - MJ, DocE

24/28 votes
Roll call: @nohika @Frozenshades @sayabear3 @swingnsave

stand-up-cat-o.gif

What an exciting election :rolleyes:
I would love to close night by 10pm EST so please get your actions in!

Official Election Tally
dyachei (18)- dy, devyn, allie, Ash, tp, BI, gwen, vetash, kaydubs, dvm, ksmi, cyndia, OG, RM, cocoa, HTML, LIS, Escalla
SOV (7)- FFM, SOV, Chillbo, Willow, saya, FS, swings
DocE (2) - MJ, DocE

27/28 votes
Roll call: @nohika
Election close: soon

stand-up-cat-o.gif

The committee had been chosen and it was time to pick a leader. The original committee members, - Stu, Fran, Larry, Susan, and Nick - thought perhaps there was someone who was destined to take the reigns and bring a feeling of normalcy to the Boulder Free Zone. And in fact, there was one individual who could have gained much from being chosen as the leader, and the Free Zone would have benefited from these gains. But alas, he chose not to campaign. Ah well.

@dyachei was the first to throw her name into the competition, and without a single reference to promises of food, electricity, or safety she quickly gained the lead. For a moment it seemed @StartingoverVet might have a chance, but it was too little, too late. A couple of madmen voted for @DocEspana , though they were largely ignored.

Congratulations, you have elected @dyachei as leader of the Boulder Free Zone committee.

It is now Night 1. Please get your night actions in so we can close early and get to the good stuff.
Early deadline: 10pm EST
Late deadline: TBD

There are still 28 players in the game
Hemingford Home
1. @dyachei
2. @devyn
3. @LetItSnow
4. @DVMDream
5. @ksmi117

Ogunquit
6. @Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
8. @sayabear3
9. @WillowLeaf

Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
11. @swingnsave
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
14. @lhmhtd

Boulder
15. @cocoacutie7472
16. @Chillbo Baggins
17. @ResoluteMike
18. @VetAshley2117
19. @O Grady

Arnette
20. @Flim Flam Man
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
23. @kaydubs

New York
24. @allieh8607
25. @Frozenshades
26. @Escalla
27. @DocEspana
28. @touchpause13

Reactions: 1 user
No mod abandoned, just STL got off super late from work, results will be up very soon

Reactions: 1 user