-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Stand WW Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That was a super quick bandwagon..
The only reason cocoa was up for suspicion originally was because vetash was able to pm with her and we knew vetash could pm with flagg. But after finding out DocE was flagg, it turns out FFMs pm partner results didn't include the wolves. So I really don't think cocoa is a wolf.
And I actually forgot FS was playing, I would be happy with unlynch ashgirl lynch fs
The only reason cocoa was up for suspicion originally was because vetash was able to pm with her and we knew vetash could pm with flagg. But after finding out DocE was flagg, it turns out FFMs pm partner results didn't include the wolves. So I really don't think cocoa is a wolf.
And I actually forgot FS was playing, I would be happy with unlynch ashgirl lynch fs
Although I am still suspicious of chillbo. While he has a legit reason for being busy, he's been posting in other threads a lot, but has barely said anything this game.
I also find it very suspicious allie is still alive, but I don't want to lynch her just yet if she is still a villager seer.
I also find it very suspicious allie is still alive, but I don't want to lynch her just yet if she is still a villager seer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch ksmi, lynch fs
M-o-o-n, that spells " @Frozenshades , if you're on you might want to throw in a defense."
M-o-o-n, that spells " @Frozenshades , if you're on you might want to throw in a defense."
Thanks. Fine, I'm Fran okay. Don't lynch me.
Unless I'm wrong anyone who knew is dead. So yeah.
M-o-o-n, that spells "unlych FS, lynch ksmi?"
Oh hey Fran! You should be fine. Im pretty sure Im still in the lead.Thanks. Fine, I'm Fran okay. Don't lynch me.
Anyways, Im still pretty suspicious of ksmi but its too late to waffle.
Unlynch fs, lynch ksmi
M-o-o-n, that spells "you can usually waffle until they say lynch closed. It depends, but you're probably still good to waffle 🙂."Oh hey Fran! You should be fine. Im pretty sure Im still in the lead.
Anyways, Im still pretty suspicious of ksmi but its too late to waffle.
Unlynch FS lynch chillbo
I have no clue, and I'm not feeling any of the bandwagons. Yes, Chillbo has been quiet, but he is starting med school after all.
Thats what I thought at first, but he's been posting in several other threads.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ksmi has also been quiet though, and she's chaos too. But I'm more suspicious of Chillbo at the moment.
Didn't know about the clearing unlynch cocoa lynch chillbo
Ah, guess I missed that. lynch chillboThats what I thought at first, but he's been posting in several other threads.
Ah too many waffles. I just want to survive at this point. Unlynch ksmi, lynch chillbo
unlynch whoever lynch chillbo
Didn't the writeup insinuate that everyone was immune except the mayor?Chillbo and others in his group were infected several nights ago with captain tripps. All were affected and became I'll EXCEPT Chillbo. I wonder if he was converted.
If I am reading correctly lynxh ended at 7 and cocoa was in the lead, anyone want to throw a tally together for votes before 7?
Immune to death or immune to hallucinations?Didn't the writeup insinuate that everyone was immune except the mayor?
I got hallucinations.
Yeah which is why I didn't think much of it. I received the vial and his group was infected but no one mentioned anything about it the next day so I figured it probably didn't do much. I just am piecing it together and remember that he was not infected and it affected him differently. It may not mean anything, but that's all I've gotDidn't the writeup insinuate that everyone was immune except the mayor?
Oh well. It was a good effort guys! 🙂If I am reading correctly lynxh ended at 7 and cocoa was in the lead, anyone want to throw a tally together for votes before 7?
Btw...
******lynch closed results pending******
******lynch closed results pending******
And remember this retaliation vote when I'm gone 😉
Wasn't a retaliation vote. I thought it was a valid reason. I'm gonna feel really terrible if the mods don't accept the waffles after 7. 🙁
Ksmi has also been quiet though, and she's chaos too. But I'm more suspicious of Chillbo at the moment.
I'm a fourth year med student who works 5-6 usually. I think that's a valid reason to be quiet.
I wonder what's gonna happen


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, just bc I was dealing with ringworm puppies doesn't mean lynch didn't end at 7, sorry ksmi 🙁. I will post a quick write up now; and modify it after my hour ride home
Don't feel bad lol. Everything happened all at onceWasn't a retaliation vote. I thought it was a valid reason. I'm gonna feel really terrible if the mods don't accept the waffles after 7. 🙁
I'm a fourth year med student who works 5-6 usually. I think that's a valid reason to be quiet.
"Lucy... I do love you. And I will remain loyal to you."
"But Nadine... I am just a commoner in her presence. You know it's always her for you. Always..."
"Shhhh..." He puts a finger to her mouth. "It's not like that anymore. Besides, Nadine is gone, she is never coming back."
"It doesn't matter... You have been distant since she died. And ever since Leo.." She holds back a sob.
"Let's run away. Let's leave this all behind. All of the spies. All the killing. Senseless killing. On those that are evil and those that are not evil. It all needs to stop. Or I need to go."
"Nadine.... I mean Lucy." Larry shakes his head in shame. "You know I can't... My commitment is here to the Boulder Free Zone Committee. I have to stay here, I don't have a choice."
"Are you actual loyal to me?" Lucy starts reverting back to how she was back in New Hampshire. She looks around shiftily and runs off into the forest.
Larry calls out. "Lucy, wait! It's not..." He starts running after her.
He makes it to the edge of the forest to see paw prints following after Lucy. "Oh no," he thinks to himself. He starts to become frantic. He follows the trail of prints until he sees the trail of blood. He breathes deeply, as he peers around the tree.
That's when he sees it. Lucy is on the floor with a chunk of her neck lying next to her. It had very cleanly severed her carotid artery. And then he sees it. It looks back at him with innocent eyes.
"Its you, I thought you..."
And then it burst off into the forest. Larry knew he was no match for its speed, and he collapsed with his back against the tree, realizing that everyone he was close to in life was now gone. And he cried.
Dead is Cocoa, Lucy Swann, whose role was unable to be determined, but her love for Larry prevented her from being converted.
"But Nadine... I am just a commoner in her presence. You know it's always her for you. Always..."
"Shhhh..." He puts a finger to her mouth. "It's not like that anymore. Besides, Nadine is gone, she is never coming back."
"It doesn't matter... You have been distant since she died. And ever since Leo.." She holds back a sob.
"Let's run away. Let's leave this all behind. All of the spies. All the killing. Senseless killing. On those that are evil and those that are not evil. It all needs to stop. Or I need to go."
"Nadine.... I mean Lucy." Larry shakes his head in shame. "You know I can't... My commitment is here to the Boulder Free Zone Committee. I have to stay here, I don't have a choice."
"Are you actual loyal to me?" Lucy starts reverting back to how she was back in New Hampshire. She looks around shiftily and runs off into the forest.
Larry calls out. "Lucy, wait! It's not..." He starts running after her.
He makes it to the edge of the forest to see paw prints following after Lucy. "Oh no," he thinks to himself. He starts to become frantic. He follows the trail of prints until he sees the trail of blood. He breathes deeply, as he peers around the tree.
That's when he sees it. Lucy is on the floor with a chunk of her neck lying next to her. It had very cleanly severed her carotid artery. And then he sees it. It looks back at him with innocent eyes.
"Its you, I thought you..."
And then it burst off into the forest. Larry knew he was no match for its speed, and he collapsed with his back against the tree, realizing that everyone he was close to in life was now gone. And he cried.
Dead is Cocoa, Lucy Swann, whose role was unable to be determined, but her love for Larry prevented her from being converted.
Last edited:
Hey where I live, it's just now almost 7. 😛 CST just this once?!Yeah, just bc I was dealing with ringworm puppies doesn't mean lynch didn't end at 7, sorry ksmi 🙁. I will post a quick write up now; and modify it after my hour ride home
Night results are now updated 🙂
That was a lot of fast bandwagons.
Okay, then I'm suspicious of chillbo if he has time to post a lot in other threads. I didn't realize that.Although I am still suspicious of chillbo. While he has a legit reason for being busy, he's been posting in other threads a lot, but has barely said anything this game.
I also find it very suspicious allie is still alive, but I don't want to lynch her just yet if she is still a villager seer.
Hmm if there is a character with a specific no conversion ability, it must mean anyone else can be converted. There goes the theory that converts are from the chaos group..
WTF, I'm still alive?
To be perfectly frank. I was hoping that'd be enough to kill me off. I overestimated how much time I'd have this week.
I can post in other threads easily because I'm replying to single posts. I'm essentially so far behind in this game I have no idea what's going on.
I'm the Rat Man and can steal at night, but I've missed several nights and only successfully stolen the motorcycle from DocE.
To be perfectly frank. I was hoping that'd be enough to kill me off. I overestimated how much time I'd have this week.
I can post in other threads easily because I'm replying to single posts. I'm essentially so far behind in this game I have no idea what's going on.
I'm the Rat Man and can steal at night, but I've missed several nights and only successfully stolen the motorcycle from DocE.
I am so lost in this game.. Any chance of more coroners reports? 😀
Night closed... Results pending
Random Musings:
*For not paying attention, Chillbo certainly showed up when he was under suspicion. Suspicious?
*The death of Cocoa at least finally demonstrates that the unaligned/chaos characters should be the focus of looking for converts.
*Still can't shake the Allie as an original wolf. I remember once before the plot to convert LIS and then immediately throw him under the bus (cause he hates being converted).
*Ashgirl always seems to escape being lynched. Has she revealed.
*For not paying attention, Chillbo certainly showed up when he was under suspicion. Suspicious?
*The death of Cocoa at least finally demonstrates that the unaligned/chaos characters should be the focus of looking for converts.
*Still can't shake the Allie as an original wolf. I remember once before the plot to convert LIS and then immediately throw him under the bus (cause he hates being converted).
*Ashgirl always seems to escape being lynched. Has she revealed.
One more musing:
*Nohika said she had no role. Has anyone else heard of someone with no role? I haven't.
*Nohika said she had no role. Has anyone else heard of someone with no role? I haven't.
I'm heading out to meet a friend, probably won't be checking in too much so for now *****Contingency lynch allie*****. I don't know if I buy how she's still alive - if DocE had a lynch avoid, I'm not sure why he also had a seering alias, it just seems too overpowered. And willow pulled the same exact act as a converted seer last game.
One more musing:
*Nohika said she had no role. Has anyone else heard of someone with no role? I haven't.
No. Can't say for sure if it's true but the idea has come up in conversation that everyone in this game has a named role, regardless of abilities. It's seemed that way so far at least.
"Spies.... How do we deal with spies?" The guy at the front of the stage got a roar of hisses and boos towards Gwen, who was currently tied up next to him at the front of the stage.
"That's right folks, they are KILLED. But this is a special case. Not only has he been spying on us, but he is guilty of other things as well. He was caught constantly warning certain of his friends of when they would be attacked, allowing them to hide throughout the night. Now this... this could have thwarted our plans. So, we figured the most appropriate thing that we could do is rip every one of his limbs off, SLOOOOOOWLY and PAIIIIINFULLY." The cheering of the crowd was overwhelming at this point. A chant started rising up from the crowd of "Kill him, Kill him, Kill him...."
"Now, your honor, do you have any last words?"
Gwen spits at him. "I won't plead, I won't beg. I am glad I did what I did. It shall only be a bit of time before you are in the position I am in. Now get on with it, I don't have all day."
"Haha silly Gwen. This may take awhile. He motioned to the executioner to slowly start turning the wheel, as Gwen's began to scream. *Due to the graphic nature of this kill, the rest of this write up has been censored*
Dead is Gweneverve, Judge Farris, who was a spy in Vegas as well as the protector in this game.
"That's right folks, they are KILLED. But this is a special case. Not only has he been spying on us, but he is guilty of other things as well. He was caught constantly warning certain of his friends of when they would be attacked, allowing them to hide throughout the night. Now this... this could have thwarted our plans. So, we figured the most appropriate thing that we could do is rip every one of his limbs off, SLOOOOOOWLY and PAIIIIINFULLY." The cheering of the crowd was overwhelming at this point. A chant started rising up from the crowd of "Kill him, Kill him, Kill him...."
"Now, your honor, do you have any last words?"
Gwen spits at him. "I won't plead, I won't beg. I am glad I did what I did. It shall only be a bit of time before you are in the position I am in. Now get on with it, I don't have all day."
"Haha silly Gwen. This may take awhile. He motioned to the executioner to slowly start turning the wheel, as Gwen's began to scream. *Due to the graphic nature of this kill, the rest of this write up has been censored*
Dead is Gweneverve, Judge Farris, who was a spy in Vegas as well as the protector in this game.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does the death of cocoa demonstrate that? Do you think she was chaos and had a special ability to not be converted? I thought allie said earlier that cocoa was not a chaos/unaligned, so if it's true that cocoa was chaos, then someone is lying (or I'm remembering incorrectly).Random Musings:
*For not paying attention, Chillbo certainly showed up when he was under suspicion. Suspicious?
*The death of Cocoa at least finally demonstrates that the unaligned/chaos characters should be the focus of looking for converts.
*Still can't shake the Allie as an original wolf. I remember once before the plot to convert LIS and then immediately throw him under the bus (cause he hates being converted).
*Ashgirl always seems to escape being lynched. Has she revealed.
If allie is an original wolf, then that means we don't have a seer. I hope the seer would investigate allie if there is another villager seer.
Ashgirl sort of role revealed. I think she said she's the dog. Which is a villager-like role, but also might be minor.
I'm very suspicious too.I'm heading out to meet a friend, probably won't be checking in too much so for now *****Contingency lynch allie*****. I don't know if I buy how she's still alive - if DocE had a lynch avoid, I'm not sure why he also had a seering alias, it just seems too overpowered. And willow pulled the same exact act as a converted seer last game.
I don't really want to vote for allie and then take off for a long time (possibly most of the day) in case new info/theories come out, so I'll Lynch chillbo. I don't want to leave my vote on allie since if she's still a villager she's pretty important.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There are 12 players in the game. Please note group movement.
Hemingford Home
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
25. @Frozenshades
Boulder
16. @Chillbo Baggins
19. @O Grady
Arnette
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
14. @lhmhtd
The Morgue
18. VetAshley2117 - Nadine Cross
26. Escalla
6. Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
The Graveyard
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, ????
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, vilager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
1. dyachei - General William Starkey
20. Flim Flam Man - Glen Bateman
4. DVMDream - Dayna Jurgens, villager
3. LetItSnow - Lloyd Henreid, wolf
27. DocEspana - Randall Flagg, wolf
2. devyn - Major Len Creighton, villager
11. swingnsave - Jenny Engstrom, ???
15. cocoacutie7472 - Lucy Swan
Hemingford Home
5. @ksmi117
Ogunquit
9. @WillowLeaf
Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl
25. @Frozenshades
Boulder
16. @Chillbo Baggins
19. @O Grady
Arnette
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet
New York
24. @allieh8607
14. @lhmhtd
The Morgue
18. VetAshley2117 - Nadine Cross
26. Escalla
6. Mad Jack
7. @Gwenevre
The Graveyard
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, ????
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, vilager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
1. dyachei - General William Starkey
20. Flim Flam Man - Glen Bateman
4. DVMDream - Dayna Jurgens, villager
3. LetItSnow - Lloyd Henreid, wolf
27. DocEspana - Randall Flagg, wolf
2. devyn - Major Len Creighton, villager
11. swingnsave - Jenny Engstrom, ???
15. cocoacutie7472 - Lucy Swan
I believe nohika.
If y'all are going to lynch me just get it over with already. I am in crazy finals mode and it's hard to stay up with the thread. I am confused why I'm still alive too, my guess is that the wolves have been nervous of protection or thought that someone else was the seer and was relaying info to me. If it's looking that way though, I'll post everything I know in hopes that it'll help the villagers (I'm not allowed to PM anyone). As soon as I have some time I'll probably be voting for whoever has been most vocal about me being suspicious or whoever I don't know much about (which I'm realizing is a lot).
Please don't forget I've confirmed two wolves (would an original wolf throw two wolves under the bus?)
And cocoa was most definitely a villager, even though the writeup says it can't be confirmed.
If y'all are going to lynch me just get it over with already. I am in crazy finals mode and it's hard to stay up with the thread. I am confused why I'm still alive too, my guess is that the wolves have been nervous of protection or thought that someone else was the seer and was relaying info to me. If it's looking that way though, I'll post everything I know in hopes that it'll help the villagers (I'm not allowed to PM anyone). As soon as I have some time I'll probably be voting for whoever has been most vocal about me being suspicious or whoever I don't know much about (which I'm realizing is a lot).
Please don't forget I've confirmed two wolves (would an original wolf throw two wolves under the bus?)
And cocoa was most definitely a villager, even though the writeup says it can't be confirmed.
Anyone know anything about O Grady? Since Sunday, all he has posted on the thread has been lynch votes, no strategy or discussing.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K