The super positive most respected DO thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntobeDO?

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Warning: This thread is only for dangerously positive sentiment that might stretch beyond the confines of reality. And memes, lots of DO memes

It has come to my attention that certain OMS's with 275 steps and 830 comlex have not been receiving the validation their achievements require from the rather nihilistic posts of the DO forum. In that vein I have decided to start a thread of celebration of all that is good about our holy DO.
I know that no good DO thread can be complete without our leaders blessing so I offer this humble offering:
1582240208144.jpeg

Now let me set the rules for this thread.
1. You must respect the DO because it is the DO.
2. All physicians must think holistically with their posts
3. No soap note on this thread is complete without an OMM section and cranial completed as treatment.
4. Your first post must have an A.T. Still reference to show respect.
5. This is a celebration, no talk of step 1,2, or matches (now allowed). You may only post good things about comlex.
6. You must sign your posts with OMS. MS is not allowed.
7. Be positive, this thread is for sunshine and unicorns, any downers will be reported and prosecuted to the full extend of SDN law!!!
8. If you can't really be positive, just pretend with sarcasm, no one can tell online anyway.

B2BDO OMS 9000

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Well with rule #2..
Apparently only DOs do holistic medicine

Reactions: 1 user
Well with rule #2..
Apparently only DOs do holistic medicine
I am not sure if this post is very holistic. And I see no AT Still reference. And no OMS signature. You have basically violated all the rules.

However, you are forgiven for your deficits. I understand it can be hard to comply with the threads rules without having experienced the more complete education provided by a Osteopathic Medical School. I am sure you would find it difficult to even find a reference to our dear leader, A.T. Stills the MD/DO without intimate knowledge of his contributions provided by our integrated holistic primary care based curriculum. So I will help:
1582242242673.png

B2BDO OMS 9000

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've always appreciated that even (fellow Dr.) Dre recognized the skill and knowledge of Andrew Taylor Still in the track, "Still D.R.E.". It's a clear reference to A.T.'s palpatory skills of the prostate. Furthermore, it features one of those holistic leaves. I think A.T. would really appreciate the homage.

1582242548041.png

OMS 3

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Lol A.T. all the tags you chose, really got the whole picture.

-KarDiO

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The COCA dilemma - When both options are too good:
1582242918355.png

OMS 9000

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
The progression of OMM class:
1582243477502.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Okay maybe we will allow some match related posts:
1582245534706.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I want to commend you on e'er raising our profession to new heights. I may have to join you at RPCCOM, for as our teacher AT Still has said:

1583196191086.png

hallowmann, DO
OMS 7

Reactions: 3 users
The DO student master plan:
1582246198521.jpeg

BorntobeDO? OMS4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
First two years:
1582247218876.jpeg

B2BDO OMS4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Praise be A.T. Still, may he have mercy on my match in 29 days. Yea, verily I promise to always practice in a rural setting and to treat every sacrum that crosses my threshold. May I never forget the Chapmans points and forever be grateful for the endless emails about the osteopathic profession that grace my inbox.

OMS-4

Praise be A.T. Still, may he have mercy on my match in 29 days. Yea, verily I promise to always practice in a rural setting and to treat every sacrum that crosses my threshold. May I never forget the Chapmans points and forever be grateful for the endless emails about the osteopathic profession that grace my inbox.

OMS-4
Lol the emails, I cannot wait till I get to turn the forward off forever. I block and they still come.

Ah, self-loathing people. sigh

If that guy really pulled that score off, crazy opinion I know, you should look to up him for inspiration, and for pursuing something people say he can't do. If he makes it, that's a better story than coming from a "top 5".

PM me if you need someone to talk to. Happy to help and I hope you find happiness friend.

• Haha

If that guy really pulled that score off, crazy opinion I know, you should look to up him for inspiration, and for pursuing something people say he can't do. If he makes it, that's a better story than coming from a "top 5".

PM me if you need someone to talk to. Happy to help and I hope you find happiness friend.
Wrong thread brother. But please, accept this copy of "the difference a D.O. makes" and come attend worship services with us in the OMM lab 4-6 hours weekly. Wear a sports bra and basketball shorts.

OMS-IV

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

We all wait for the match list in anticipation. However, you have violated multiple tenets of the thread and have been reported. You spirit is out of alignment with the celebratory nature of this thread, and you require immediate cranial manipulation. Your OMS signature is not present, and your ‘self-loathing’ comment does not respect the DO. May AT Still have mercy on your soul as you go before committee. I must cleanse this place with another AT Still quote:
1582297409355.jpeg

B2BDO OMS4

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I would like to add that cranial therapy is really what sets osteopathy apart. It’s uniqueness really adds a layer of complexity, holism and utility to our profession which should not be shoved to the side. All true believers, this is our day to shine. With our collective sphenoids and occipituts in alternating cranial flexion/extension and our temporal bones flapping in the wind, we shall rise to new heights.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.