The top thread in the official pharmacy forum is about how REAL PharmDs can't find jobs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah it's instate, most quality students don't have this 200k debt that you love to speak of bc we don't go to diploma mills.

Yes quality students yes...too bad now it's all about quantity of students lol.

Members don't see this ad.

LMAO. You LITERALLY just described the entire pharmacy profession. Like, I don't think you realize that you just described 90% of the job market for pharmacists. RETAIL CVS chains bossing you around like you're a robot.
Guessing you didn't get into pharmacy school
You went from DO --> pharmacy --> nursing
What's next? Probably homeless cause all you do is complain

omg so worthless lmao. My sisters just graduated last month and both are making 110k+ with that worthless degrees and 50k debt bc they worked during school. Worthless my ass lmaaooo

Oh yea? Prove it. I don't believe you. You bring that up now? Lmao... that doesn't make any sense... you can't be working right off of graduation like that making already 110 LOL.

Members don't see this ad :)
LMAO. You LITERALLY just described the entire pharmacy profession. Like, I don't think you realize that you just described 90% of the job market for pharmacists. RETAIL CVS chains bossing you around like you're a robot.
You talk like you're a pharmacist lmaoooo, I know many pharmacists who love their jobs and experience nothing like you just described. Talking out of your ass once again smh. Go post in your nursing forums lmao, you keep posting sweeping generalizations, nobody cares what you think

Oh yea? Prove it. I don't believe you. You bring that up now? Lmao... that doesn't make any sense... you can't be working right off of graduation like that making already 110 LOL.
Hahah you're in denial my frined you're just trying to justify your failures in life.

Guessing you didn't get into pharmacy school
You went from DO --> pharmacy --> nursing
What's next? Probably homeless cause all you do is complain

I didn't APPLY, but I was recently being recruited by three schools in the Upper east coast. Literally begging me to apply for this cycle . I knew something was up and went ahead sought out some truth behind it all.

Lmao yes you can hahaha. We live in Arkansas and they both got hired at grocery store pharmacies, one making $50 an hr and the other $51 and hr. Math is so hard isn't it?

Reactions: 1 users
Hahah you're in denial my frined you're just trying to justify your failures in life.

Nope, I see reality. Not trying to argue with you anymore. It is what it is. Seeing ads for pharmacy schools like Caribbean medical schools in the subways is a FREAKING joke.

I didn't APPLY, but I was recently being recruited by three schools in the Upper east coast. Literally begging me to apply for this cycle . I knew something was up and went ahead sought out some truth behind it all.
begging for you to apply doesn't mean you got accepted...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Lmao yes you can hahaha. We live in Arkansas and they both got hired at grocery store pharmacies, one making $50 an hr and the other $51 and hr. Math is so hard isn't it?

Listen man that's awesome and all. But Arkansas? Really? Lol. That makes A LOT of sense now.

Listen man that's awesome and all. But Arkansas? Really? Lol. That makes A LOT of sense now.
lol I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but northwest Arkansas is a very desirable place to live (Bentonville, Fayetteville, etc). Your ignorance is showing, doubt you've even been to Arkansas, but yet you're talking **** lmao

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lol I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but northwest Arkansas is a very desirable place to live (Bentonville, Fayetteville, etc). Your ignorance is showing, doubt you've even been to Arkansas, but yet you're talking **** lmao

Yea I haven't been there lol. Nothing against Arkansas, just saying it's def not where most people want to move to after doing a 4 year degree....

No.....schools always encourage students to apply because they want to show in the statistics that they got a huge applicant pool but only a handful getting accepted in....

Didn't work like that all. they didn't even encourage me. They really tried to reel me in after seeing my grades. My grades were pretty decent for DO that's why. But my MCAT was a 502. I didn't think I'd get into anything with that MCAT...next thing you know...pharmacy schools are all over me, and it was odd.

Yea I haven't been there lol. Nothing against Arkansas, just saying it's def not where most people want to move to after doing a 4 year degree....
Anyone who's ever visited would beg to differ. You obviously have a preconceived bias against Arkansas based on stereotype that you've heard. Much nicer than the east coast

Didn't work like that all. they didn't even encourage me. They really tried to reel me in after seeing my grades. My grades were pretty decent for DO that's why. But my MCAT was a 502. I didn't think I'd get into anything with that MCAT...next thing you know...pharmacy schools are all over me, and it was odd.
Everyone school wants as many people to apply so it makes the school better. I'm sure it's the same thing with your case too unless you had above a 3.6 GPA

Everyone school wants as many people to apply so it makes the school better. I'm sure it's the same thing with your case too unless you had above a 3.6 GPA

I mean medical schools or any other health professional schools don't really do that though....my gpa was a 3.48. For Pharmcas it's around a 3.5. Pretty good shot but in all honesty that one on one I had with my local pharmacist opened my eyes. And he even said I can do a lot better than pharmacy. I'm sorry if I am coming out with doom and gloom attitude but when I saw others were worried about it too for years...I knew something else crazy was up with pharmacy and decided to let anyone else know. I'm done replying man, I'm just being real. Bye.

I mean medical schools or any other health professional schools don't really do that though....my gpa was a 3.48. For Pharmcas it's around a 3.5. Pretty good shot but in all honesty that one on one I had with my local pharmacist opened my eyes. And he even said I can do a lot better than pharmacy. I'm sorry if I am coming out with doom and gloom attitude but when I saw others were worried about it too for years...I knew something else crazy was up with pharmacy and decided to let anyone else know. I'm done replying man, I'm just being real. Bye.
You're mad cause you know it's true

This has to be one of the saddest and funniest threads I've read... I can't believe you're still discouraging others for pharmacy school. ImpatientCollegeStudent also lied about his GPA. He wrote on another thread his GPA and it's actually lower.

"Salty? I'm honestly trying to help my man. Why are people here so defensive and sensitive against actual real advice? I'm not discouraging her, I am informing her on her future which is very real for graduates RIGHT NOW. I didn't get into pharmacy school because I was in the middle of applying for this cycle. I had a Pharmcas gpa of 3.4 and a science gpa of 3.2 my man. Relax, I could gotten into literally most of the pharmacy schools with my stats, yet there is no way I'm going to apply and ruin my life. If people with 2.0's get in like hot cakes every year, there is no doubt in my mind I would have gotten in. I was enlightened by ACTUAL students and pharmacists about the field itself, and I am just spreading and warning others here. Why would you want to be misinformed about the field." - ImpatientCollegeStudent

Link to quote above: How hard is pharmacy school? (3-year program)

Impatientcollegestudent's grades
Gen Chem I- B-
Gen Chem II- B
Gen Chem Lab- A+
Bio I- F Retake- B+
Bio II- Currently enrolled
Orgo. I- B-
Orgo II- NC, Retake- A-
Physics I- NC, Need to retake in Spring 2017
Physics II- Need to take in Summer 2017
Psych.- A+
Calculus- A+
English- C+
English II- B+
Biochem- Currently enrolled for fall 2016.

I didn't know your GPA could jump up in a few days? Looks like you have been lying to yourself the whole time. To me it looks like you're trying to discourage others because your grades are subpar. Not trying to expose you, but what you're doing is awful.

This has to be one of the saddest and funniest threads I've read... I can't believe you're still discouraging others for pharmacy school. ImpatientCollegeStudent also lied about his GPA. He wrote on another thread his GPA and it's actually lower.

"Salty? I'm honestly trying to help my man. Why are people here so defensive and sensitive against actual real advice? I'm not discouraging her, I am informing her on her future which is very real for graduates RIGHT NOW. I didn't get into pharmacy school because I was in the middle of applying for this cycle. I had a Pharmcas gpa of 3.4 and a science gpa of 3.2 my man. Relax, I could gotten into literally most of the pharmacy schools with my stats, yet there is no way I'm going to apply and ruin my life. If people with 2.0's get in like hot cakes every year, there is no doubt in my mind I would have gotten in. I was enlightened by ACTUAL students and pharmacists about the field itself, and I am just spreading and warning others here. Why would you want to be misinformed about the field." - ImpatientCollegeStudent

Link to quote above: How hard is pharmacy school? (3-year program)

Impatientcollegestudent's grades
Gen Chem I- B-
Gen Chem II- B
Gen Chem Lab- A+
Bio I- F Retake- B+
Bio II- Currently enrolled
Orgo. I- B-
Orgo II- NC, Retake- A-
Physics I- NC, Need to retake in Spring 2017
Physics II- Need to take in Summer 2017
Psych.- A+
Calculus- A+
English- C+
English II- B+
Biochem- Currently enrolled for fall 2016.

I didn't know your GPA could jump up in a few days? Looks like you have been lying to yourself the whole time. To me it looks like you're trying to discourage others because your grades are subpar. Not trying to expose you, but what you're doing is awful.

again? That was from a year ago lol.... I got a A in all my classes since then. It raised and also my Pharmcas gpa is actually 3.5 with my actual gpa being 3.4... like I said... I didn't lie and I am not trying to...go read the posts on the thread in the pharmacy forum and get a reality check.

again? That was from a year ago lol.... I got a A in all my classes since then. It raised and also my Pharmcas gpa is actually 3.5 with my actual gpa being 3.4... like I said... I didn't lie and I am not trying to...go read the posts on the thread in the pharmacy forum and get a reality check.

Bro...there's no use fighting or arguing with those guys. I believe you are trying to help and I've read the posts and saw majority of them were in fact complaining about the market. Even when you give them proof and even as we all speak and you provide them with live people from the other forum talking about it... These guys just don't want to see it for themselves and they never will. Drop it bro, it's really not worth it with these guys.

Computer programming will make the best return on investment for your education, give you the best quality of life, and offer the best job prospects. You can earn six figures straight out of school if not with a few years of experience without having to take out $200k+ in loans and spend an additional 4 years of your life in school. In fact, you don't even need a degree to become a programmer; you can either to go a coding bootcamp or learn the profession on your own through the Internet.

Just contrast how tech companies treat their workers today, and how retail pharmacies treated their pharmacists 10-15 years ago when there is a shortage of talent. Tech companies provide catered meals, on-site gym and laundry, shuttle buses, and even massages. Retail pharmacies used to give signing bonuses, BMWs, reimbursed travel expenses, etc. Companies will bend over backward for you in a tight labor market. They will treat you the opposite when you are replaceable. Just look at how retail pharmacies treat pharmacists now with no bathroom breaks and ever-increasing responsibilities with less and less help.

You said specifically that you had a Pharmcas GPA of 3.4 lol. Stop trying to round up so much. You probably have a 2.0 GPA for all I know at this point. You claim that you got an A in all your classes since then. How about that B+ you got in physics. Your story is beginning to look like swiss cheese....it has many holes....

"I got an A in both bio 2 and biochem. That post was about a year ago my man. I did pretty well in my physics too with a a B+. I was doing DO, and then had a sub par MCAT, which made me realize I may not be suitable for medical school. What are you trying to prove here? Expose me? I have no shame or anything to expose?"- ImpatientCollegeStudent

Computer programming will make the best return on investment for your education, give you the best quality of life, and offer the best job prospects. You can earn six figures straight out of school if not with a few years of experience without having to take out $200k+ in loans and spend an additional 4 years of your life in school. In fact, you don't even need a degree to become a programmer; you can either to go a coding bootcamp or learn the profession on your own through the Internet.

Just contrast how tech companies treat their workers today, and how retail pharmacies treated their pharmacists 10-15 years ago when there is a shortage of talent. Tech companies provide catered meals, on-site gym and laundry, shuttle buses, and even massages. Retail pharmacies used to give signing bonuses, BMWs, reimbursed travel expenses, etc. Companies will bend over backward for you in a tight labor market. They will treat you the opposite when you are replaceable. Just look at how retail pharmacies treat pharmacists now with no bathroom breaks and ever-increasing responsibilities with less and less help.

I've heard about the bathroom break policies. I was shocked to hear about it. I can't believe the chain managers would do that...

Nursing school isn't 40,000 dollars a year for four years for a degree with super low job prospects at the end of the day.

But it will be..... you'll get your degree, work fine for a couple of years and then when it does become saturated, then what??

The point is to quit complaining about pharmacy being saturated and telling ppl to become something that is surely on its way to being just as saturated. Definitely stop trying to get people who don't have any passion about nursing to do NP. The world needs less nurses "in it for the pay....

Sorry pharmacy in your area is so crappy, move on......

You said specifically that you had a Pharmcas GPA of 3.4 lol. Stop trying to round up so much. You probably have a 2.0 GPA for all I know at this point. You claim that you got an A in all your classes since then. How about that B+ you got in physics. Your story is beginning to look like swiss cheese....it has many holes....

"I got an A in both bio 2 and biochem. That post was about a year ago my man. I did pretty well in my physics too with a a B+. I was doing DO, and then had a sub par MCAT, which made me realize I may not be suitable for medical school. What are you trying to prove here? Expose me? I have no shame or anything to expose?"- ImpatientCollegeStudent

Cum undergrad- 3.52

Pharmcas-3.48 (I said this was a 3.5 which caused you to think I was lying)

Science gpa- 3.2 ( this did not raise much because I did have a B+ in physics in which I retook, that's why.

You can't expose something that is already clear and nothing to expose about. Get a life... at the end of the day believe in whatever. Do YOU.

Cum undergrad- 3.52

Pharmcas-3.48 (I said this was a 3.5 because which causes you think I was lying)

Science gpa- 3.2 ( this did not raise much because I did have a B+ in physics in which I retook, that's why.

You can't expose something that is already clear and nothing to expose about. Get a life...

Why would say your pharmcas GPA is a 3.4 one time and then 3.5 this time. For all I know you could be lying. Let's also not forget that you had to retake many courses and a F in Gen Bio? How can anyone fail Gen Bio? Yes its hard but an F? Most admission officers are going to question whether you can handle school.I hope you know most pharmacy school care more about your science GPA. 3.2 is nothing spectacular lol. Get a life? Says the person that's been trying to discourage other pre-pharmacy students? You need to get a life lol.

Why would say your pharmcas GPA is a 3.4 one time and then 3.5 this time. For all I know you could be lying. Let's also not forget that you had to retake many courses and a F in Gen Bio? How can anyone fail Gen Bio? Yes its hard but an F? Most admission officers are going to question whether you can handle school.I hope you know most pharmacy school care more about your science GPA. 3.2 is nothing spectacular lol. Get a life? Says the person that's been trying to discourage other pre-pharmacy students? You need to get a life lol.

You look like an idiot...most cut offs for pharmacy schools are in the 2.5 range and the science even lower...that is exactly how my colleagues got in.

You look like an idiot...most cut offs for pharmacy schools are in the 2.5 range and the science even lower...that is exactly how my colleagues got in.

And I am assuming that is exactly why the field is so saturated... this is a mess lol. I asked the pharmacists in the real pharmacy forum for their input. I'll update everyone here what they actually say. You guys can go see it for yourself on the thread the OP mentioned.

2.5 is the minimum they will look at your application not the average GPA of acceptance. I don't know about you but if I'm assuming the pharmacy schools that do accept gpas that low are either poorly ranked or unranked at all.

2.5 is the minimum they will look at your application not the average GPA of acceptance. I don't know about you but if I'm assuming the pharmacy schools that do accept gpas that low are either poorly ranked or unranked at all.

Yes...but does that matter? The fact is they exist and a lot of students do end up going there. So...what's your point.

Hell...even LECOM has an online pharmacy program. How crazy is that? You'll never hear about a medical school, PA, nursing, NP, PT, OP, DO doing an online program. It's an obvious cash in and it contributes a lot to the very real saturation issue the OP keeps weirdly bringing up all the time. But nonetheless, everyone's life is their life to choose at the end of the day.

You guys make it seem like anyone can get into pharmacy school. I don't think that's the case lol. You guys are denial. Take a look lol.

Admissions Statistics – School of Pharmacy
http://www.aacp.org/resources/stude...quirements/Documents/PSAR 1516 -- Table 5.pdf

There are numerous threads on this forum for years of people who with abysmal gpas ranging from 2.0-3.0 who have gotten in. My very own colleagues who have just graduated a year ago from pharmacy school got into two schools in big cities with gpas of 2.5-3.0. It's not hard, and yes if you apply broadly...it is extremely easy to get in. There are even schools that don't need you to take the PCAT, like LECOM as mentioned before...the standards are very low.

I'm assuming your friends went in to low ranked schools. You can clearly see most schools are well in the 3 range. You'd be an idiot to think you can get into good programs with a 2.5

I'm assuming your friends went in to low ranked schools. You can clearly see most schools are well in the 3 range. You'd be an idiot to think you can get into good programs with a 2.5

I don't think you're understanding what any of us are saying here...it doesn't matter ranked or unranked. Kids are still going to them and getting accepted and going into the work field with the very same kids who are coming out of ranked good schools. Like the user above me said...it all contributes to the saturation. Denying that... is some serious real denial.

Hell...even LECOM has an online pharmacy program. How crazy is that? You'll never hear about a medical school, PA, nursing, NP, PT, OP, DO doing an online program. It's an obvious cash in and it contributes a lot to the very real saturation issue the OP keeps weirdly bringing up all the time. But nonetheless, everyone's life is their life to choose at the end of the day.

Wait what?! Wow...I had no idea.

EDIT: holy crap...I just checked their site....it's real. What the hell is this profession anymore...

I don't think you're understanding what any of us are saying here...it doesn't matter ranked or unranked. Kids are still going to them and getting accepted and going into the work field with the very same kids who are coming out of ranked good schools. Like the user above me said...it all contributes to the saturation. Denying that... is some serious real denial.

Yes it does matter if you get into a good program. What looks better... going to Harvard or going to a community college? The students who go to good program will have better chances at jobs and residencies. Most of the people who have low gpas and got into low ranked schools will struggle to find jobs.

I like to read these threads about someone trying to convince people that know that pharmacy is saturated. Very entertaining stuff indeed. And no I don't believe in ignoring that it is real. One of the pharmacists at the pharmacy I work at has told me of its reality. As for me, I am a pharmacy student and I recognize and fear for the future of the profession.

Yes it does matter if you get into a good program. What looks better... going to Harvard or going to a community college? The students who go to good program will have better chances at jobs and residencies. Most of the people who have low gpas and got into low ranked schools will struggle to find jobs.

You gave a bad example man. Harvard offers a four year college degree. Community colleges do not. (Also there are now pharmacy schools teaming up with various COMMUNITY COLLEGES in the east coast to cash in gullible students, don't believe me? Google it, its starting this year) meanwhile, no matter what pharmacy program you come from, both of you will have the same degree at the end of the day with a diff schools name on the paper, which doesn't matter anymore in this market lol. Get a grip on reality man. Also, do you NOT SEE the amount of other actual pharmacists and current pharmacy students in that thread complaining, fearing, and warning others about it? I'm not the only one, I'm just giving out this information to people. You are in HUGE denial, and the pharmacists in the other forum all seem to agree you are in denial as well. Not just me. Save yourself man not trying to destroy your passion. Also, if you're a PRE-DO student why are you still here on this forum? I am here because I was recently a pre-pharm and still have convos here lol. What's your business here?

You gave a bad example man. Harvard offers a four year college degree. Community colleges do not. (Also there are now pharmacy schools teaming up with various COMMUNITY COLLEGES in the east coast to cash in gullible students, don't believe me? Google it, its starting this year) meanwhile, no matter what pharmacy program you come from, both of you will have the same degree at the end of the day with a diff schools name on the paper, which doesn't matter anymore in this market lol. Get a grip on reality man. Also, do you NOT SEE the amount of other actual pharmacists and current pharmacy students in that thread complaining, fearing, and warning others about it? I'm not the only one, I'm just giving out this information to people. You are in HUGE denial, and the pharmacists in the other forum all seem to agree you are in denial as well. Not just me. Save yourself man not trying to destroy your passion. Also, if you're a PRE-DO student why are you still here on this forum? I am here because I was recently a pre-pharm and still have convos here lol. What's your business here?

How about this? An unranked/low four year college versus Harvard? If you were to hire a student from one of the two colleges who would you pick? If you chose a student from unranked college over a Harvard student then you're an idiot. Same goes with any school(medical, nursing, law, MBA, and etc..) I would rather hire a student attending a top ten program than a student who goes to a new/low ranked school. I'm not trying to defend pharmacy, but what the way you're handling the idea of saturation is sad. Suck it up. Stop crying about the saturation in pharmacy. It's not going to change a lot of people's minds. I'm a pre-DO student. I wanted to see if you were still whining about the pharmacy outlook and you still are? How long are you going to complain about the saturation? Get over it. If you're discouraged by job outlooks then you're obviously not ready for the real world. People are going to attend pharmacy school whether you like it or not. The overall field of medicine is evolving at a rapid rate so you can't say for sure what's going to happen to the saturation. If you have to keep switching between DO,pharmacy, and nursing... im not even sure if you actually care about what you do. It seems you care more about obtaining a job than your actual passions. I would find it funny when you complain on nursing forums about saturation haha. Anyways I'm glad you're not going to become a DO or Pharmacist. You're stats weren't even good for DO and Pharmacy you seemed average.

I think you could do these online as well. I could be wrong though.

I think you could do these online as well. I could be wrong though.

Actually I know of one PT online program. But it isn't as advertised as LECOM touts its online pharmacy program. Online programs in general is very fishy for these type of degrees. There are several online pharmacy programs.

Lol I read the thread and I kind of laugh to myself. For me its more, if you can't handle the workload, then leave. If you're not passionate about your work, then leave. I have friends who did PharmD right and they're all over California (moved from Massachusetts) and they're getting paid full time 40 hour salaries, in cities like San Diego, Berkeley, San Francisco etc. around 130-140K still and we just graduated. So if you're gonna be bitter, then continue being bitter because with that attitude, no one is going to hire you. :)

Also, you're talking to people who come from a 6 yr school aka we are 23-24 and we are making bank, while you're on here complaining. Yes, we get that the market is saturated. Instead of complaining, you and your friends or whatever, why don't you work your butts off like us to get where you want. I matched first choice residency, and I didn't have a crazy high GPA, but I did things outside and inside school. Face it, competition is tough now, and each year, no matter what job you are in, there will always be more people graduating. So get off your butt, and do things like professional organizations, fraternities/sororities, hold national level positions like some of my colleagues, volunteer in top-notch hospitals, teach and do things like Boy Scouts, etc. This is in the pre-pharm threads right? If you can't compete, then leave. Because, in today's world, competition will always exist and it will keep getting worse.

To all those going into pharmacy, you better work your butt off and learn to open up, make connections, and be open to new things and places. Take every chance you get and jump at it. Professors, residents, and other pharmacists, especially those who are passionate about it and if can show that you really love what you do, then yes you will get those chances. I'm not in denial about the saturation or whatever, I just love what I do, and I'm in love with the patient aspects and seeing all these new things. I love my students, and I will strive to push them beyond their boxes in order to have them succeed and go far. Those who really REALLY want something, they will go and get it. I love doing research, and figuring out new things, I find it super fun. And most of all, I really enjoy just being there and I don't care about the money. I love seeing my patients and saying Hey! How are you doing and giving them hugs and smiles. It makes my day, even if a patient does yell at me, I'm still willing to go the extra mile.

Reactions: 4 users

I went to a "Top 10" USNWR pharmacy school. I was accepted to a number of other strong programs. I had an undergrad GPA of about 2.3, and after completing post-bacc prereqs, brought my PharmCAS GPA up to 2.68, I believe (it's been a while). My personal experience showed that, yes, you can get into a good, state program with a low GPA. Anecdotally, I met numerous other students in my class who had sub-3.0 PharmCAS GPAs. In fact, you can find quite a long history of anecdotal evidence of this just by browsing through old threads here.

There isn't much transparency in how these admission stats are calculated and reported; I'd be wary of trusting the AACP report. I also never see reports of the ranges of, say, 20-80th percentile admit GPAs, PCAT scores, etc. If I were to guess, I'd imagine the standard deviation in admission stats is quite high. I think if AACP reported pharmacy admissions data as rigorously as AAMC, it would be rather depressing.

I'm not saying there aren't bright people who are admitted to pharmacy school, but I think it's valid to question the data that's out there and to recognize that many students get into (good) pharmacy schools with crappy GPAs.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

LOL sounds like someone needs to do some research.

Fayetteville has been listed in the top 5 places to live in the U.S. for the past two years.

The average starting salary of UAMS students was over $119,000 for 2016 graduates.

The average student loan debt was $107,000.

Heck, I was just complaining because the tuition increases this year to 18k :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also, there are still sign-on bonuses for pharmacists here!

LOL sounds like someone needs to do some research.

Fayetteville has been listed in the top 5 places to live in the U.S. for the past two years.

The average starting salary of UAMS students was over $119,000 for 2016 graduates.

The average student loan debt was $107,000.

Heck, I was just complaining because the tuition increases this year to 18k :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also, there are still sign-on bonuses for pharmacists here!
Tbh we should let ignorant mfs like him continue to think Arkansas is 100% redneck & hick, we don't need people like him in our state

Reactions: 1 users
ad nauseam: (adv) referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome

From the Latin: "to [the point of] nausea"

See also: the degree to which pharmacy saturation has been discussed on SDN

ad nauseam: (adv) referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome

From the Latin: "to [the point of] nausea"

See also: the degree to which pharmacy saturation has been discussed on SDN

What's your point? The issue is still relevant and the pharmDs are still complaining.