The University of Georgia Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cdiddy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let anyone that is interested in UGA know that I received some information in the mail that explains their admission criteria. They only look at your Pre-req GPA (which is great for me). Say you had a 3.5. Then you times it by 25 ( 87.5) Then you add your best composite PCAT score (example 90) and then you get 100 points possible for your interview. So if I got a 80 on my interview my total would be 257.5. The form says that it took a score of 255 to be in the top 125 applicants and the lowest score was a 249. I just wanted to pass this along because I myself was unsure of this.

Chris

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm, interesting. Does anyone if other schools use the similar system of grading their applicant?

No extra credit for a degree? extra curriculars? going to a university as opposed to CC only? work experience? Nevada had similar criteria. I like that these schools of pharmacy are up front about their admissions. Some admissions offices seem like they're run by Dean Wormer in Animal House - think double secret probation. Any chance the tests at UGA SOP are similar to the ones Coach Harrick gave? Microbus out

I am not sure, but I would figure all of that would come into play during the interview.

Chris