The Usual "I am depressed" Post.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lindell12a

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My CUM GPA is 2.9...upward trend with straight As first semester of senior year and hoping to get straight As my last semester as well so hopefully my GPA will be bumped to at least a 3.1 when I graduate. I'm actually wanting to go into dentistry but I have a low DAT score and am going to retake in early May. I want to apply to an SMP but don't know whether I'd even get in. I know once I get in I'd stay focused and get a 4.0 -- it's just a matter of getting that chance. Are there any SMPs that you think would take me?

....I'd need ones that would take DAT. 🙁
 
Well, I don't really know anything about the DAT so I don't have any advice there but these monkeys REALLY want you to be happy.


smile2.jpg


Don't let the monkeys down.