The wait

Started by Renae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Renae

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you guys avoid getting super antsy and anxious waiting for your MCAT score...I have 2 weeks to wait, and I'm going nuts. The test I took in August was my one and only shot at this, so I'm having nightmares. I know to trust God on this, but I guess I'm just looking for someone to relate.....🙁

PS. Do all schools send you their secondaries regardless if they think you are a good candidate or not?

Thanks fellow premeds 🙂
 
Just keep busy lol.... but the few moments before I go to bed I can't help but to think of the possible scores I got.... I get all sorts of dreams about it too haha..
 
How do you guys avoid getting super antsy and anxious waiting for your MCAT score...I have 2 weeks to wait, and I'm going nuts. The test I took in August was my one and only shot at this, so I'm having nightmares. I know to trust God on this, but I guess I'm just looking for someone to relate.....🙁

PS. Do all schools send you their secondaries regardless if they think you are a good candidate or not?

Thanks fellow premeds 🙂

most schools do, some screen your application first for GPA/MCAT and some go a step further and take a look at your EC's(off the top of my head vandy, wake forest, toledo)