The week before your test - should you review content?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AOT11

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have only one AAMC left to do and my exam is on Saturday. I know it's a good idea to go over physics and gen chem equations, but what about biology? I haven't touched any bio content in the past 2 weeks. I've gotten a 10 on BS on literally every single AAMC exam I have taken. Is there any point reviewing content? It seems like 80% of the bio questions are based on the passage rather than content.

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

No harm in spending the next 2 days brushing up on your bio. Look at your practice FLs and focus on your weak points.

All you can really do now is practice. Looking over content is going to give, I feel a false sense of security going in which could easily be ruined by one tough passage. Just do practice passages from here on out.

I reviewed content, but I felt it probably didn't help me too much. But I think it's a good idea to spend some time going over your notes/important points

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going over the entire TBR series...so yeah. Thursday and Friday = AAMC review / passages until about 5 at night, then relaxing before Saturday.

i'm taking it on saturday as well. i made a list of all my weak topics from my practice exams and im spending this week reviewing my notes on those topics and then doing practice passages on them. debating whether i'll look over my notes/formulas on friday but will mostly just relax that day i think. good luck!