The whole CRNA issue crapage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok this is what it all boils down to.....

CRNA's feel they are anesthesiologist's equals, being a doctor, I am instantly insulted. But hey who the f cares, am I right?

So let's take some friggin examples, I am pretty pissed, mmm K! So take for an example a friggin class room, there is a teacher and usually a teachers aide. The teacher went to friggin college the teachers aide, not so much. So teachers aide thinks to self, hey this teacher aint so bright, what the frig is college, anyone can go to college, 'sides I am here every day teachin these friggin rascals too, why cant I be a teacher, no what I know of a little loophole, that way I can become a teacher too, what the he!!, I dont needs me no stickin college degree!!! I justs as smarts!!!! I am there equel!!!

Another example, attorney and legal secretary, ...legal secretary goes into courtroom everyday with attorney, listens to arguements, knows whats going to come out of the attorney's mouth next during the opening argument, cuz hey shes been there often enough, and what the f, this guy always opens with the same old friggin lines, thinks to herself, know what, I did undergrad, this guy just has three years more than me, and hey he just graduated, I have been here listenin to his boss for 15 years, I know how this works better than this green attorney, 'sides I am always arguin with my drunk husband and good for nothin son and daughter, I know what I am doin, I am going to fight to have a loop hole so I can practice law in some bum f$%k town in nowheres ville, and hey I can do it, and those hicks dont know no difference, they dont care long as I good, right?

So lizzen up you friggin nurse losers, the time has come for you all to get the f out of dodge, you hear?

Your little loser got it all wrong on that video from PA... some docs go to undergrad for four years, and some do five or six if they are pharmacists or PT majors, and then some even do masters in MBA or PhD and then go to med school which is 4years, and RESIDENCY is 4, let me repeat FOUR years, and lets not friggin forget fellowship!!!!!!!!

My idea, and it is a simple one, is to get rid of ALL CRNA's and just have Anesthesiologists!!!!!!!!!

Why not? Every other country on earth just has anesthesiologist!!! And they do fine, he!! who are we kiddin they do better than us!!!! Look at any study, we pay way more for our healthcare, get substandard healthcare delivered at a higher price, and are way less efficient as well...... So lets cut the middle men out.

Here is how it is done, 1 we open more residency spots to equal the number of anesthesiologists that will be needed 2 we open more medical schools, since we apparently need them since the number of midlevels keeps exponentially going up and the number of med students does not 3 stop training these losers-- hello they are biting the hands that feed them, sorry not biting, they are loping the hand off, watching it move on the floor and then stomping on it and laughing out loud 4 shut down all CRNA schools, this need to be federally mandated or we could simply cut the reimbursement in half for any anesthesia case that has a CRNA involvement 5 bring foreign MD's that are waiting in line to get to the US and train them in Anesthesia and mandate they go to the underserved areas that being monopolized by the red neck CRNAs

Members don't see this ad.

Go back to troll he!!, I am talking about our counterpart countries, Europe, Canada and the like.....

From The Crow's Nest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Douglas R. Bacon, M.D., Editor

Paradigms

ecently I received the following letter to the editor. My ensuing editorial is not a personal attack on the letter's author, but rather it is a response to points raised that I have heard from ASA members for a considerable period of time. The purpose here is to refute the arguments and provoke a professional discussion. Thus while the author has given permission to publish his name, I have withheld it.

I found the ASA task force vision of the "Anesthesiologist of the Future" very disturbing. Serious mistakes have already been made involving mode and scope of practice and now "leadership" appears ready to make another. The CRNA problem and its amplification by the manpower shortage are two current examples of miscalculations. A flawed decision-making process that lacks meaningful input from mainstream clinical anesthesia providers is in large part responsible. Leadership role players tend to come from academia, never experience significant mainstream immersion and are atypical representatives of the specialty. This limits their viewpoint and increases their fallibility.

A case in point is the leadership fostered perpetuation of the totally illogical "Anesthesia Care Team" mode. If it requires two professionals to accomplish safe induction and intubation and two to bring off emergence, extubation and post extubation airway management, there is something seriously wrong with training. If anesthesia administration is the practice of medicine, why doesn't every patient deserve a physician for the entire procedure, not just physicians, their families, relatives and dignitaries? This mistake is compounded by the fact that the genie is out of the bottle.

Our leaders are now hoping to carve out of surgical therapeutics something called "perioperative medicine." This denies the reality that except for those who come into anesthesiology from internal medicine and perhaps family practice, anesthesiologists will not possess the qualifications to provide this care. Furthermore, anesthesiology attracts individuals who desire short-term doctor-patient relationships. This bias is not going to generate a lot of recruits interested in turning the anesthesia component over to a nurse while they practice internal medicine for the unknown duration of the patient's confinement.

The name of our specialty is ANESTHESIOLOGY, with the interventional component of pain management a logical extension of what anesthesiology training encompasses. We chose anesthesiology to provide ANESTHESIA care; to make surgery, obstetrics and diagnostic and therapeutic procedures painless, safe and free of emotional stress. Moreover, we did not sign on to master the discipline and then have our skills decay over the years by watching a technician perform what we have been trained to do better.

Task force projections on the rate and degree of technological change that will alter the way anesthesia is administered are purely speculative. Cure for cancer was "just around the corner" in 1940. More than 60 years later, with few exceptions, we are still searching. Yet the task force is advocating, and "15-20 programs are ready to begin," the production by 2025 of a provider who practices "perioperative medicine" (a form of internal medicine better provided by hospitalists), only supervises anesthesia and will be an expert in neither. The anesthesia provider will be a nonphysician. Despite what CRNAs and politicians say, I want my anesthesia administered by a physician.

Most of us who chose the specialty did so to learn and provide O.R. anesthesia. I submit that will continue to be the case as long as leadership does not change the name of the specialty. Meantime, we would be better served by concentrating energy and resources on reclaiming lost turf, shoring up our acknowledged boundaries and turning out more physician providers.

Aside from the many inaccuracies, I found this letter particularly disturbing. Anesthesiology is far more than the mechanical administration of anesthetics; it requires the insight of a physician for preoperative assessment, a matching of the anesthetic to the patient's conditions and postoperative management of the acute recovery phase from the anesthetic and conquering of the patient's surgical pain. There are many changes occurring in the operating room practice of anesthesiology, and we are faced with either adapting or being dictated to by forces outside our control and possibly having our role in the care of the patient greatly reduced or eliminated.

The first misguided belief, and the one easiest to deal with, is that the majority of ASA leadership comes from academia. The vast preponderance of leaders in ASA — and by that I mean committee chairs, directors, alternate directors and officers, as a start — are volunteers and work in areas in which they have interest. ASA has no control over who will step up to help with the important work that moves the Society forward. Academics tend to flock toward research and education, areas of anesthesiology that are of great interest to them, while private practitioners look toward practice and reimbursement issues. The senior leaders, if the recent past is any indication, are a nice balance among the various groups in anesthesia. Past presidents Roger W. Litwiller, M.D., and Eugene P. Sinclair, M.D., have spent their entire careers in private practice. Our current President, Orin F. Guidry, M.D., was in private practice for many years before moving to a hybrid practice at the Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans. President-Elect Mark J. Lema, M.D., Ph.D., and First Vice-President Jeffrey L. Apfelbaum, M.D., are both from academic institutions. Many of the remaining ASA officers and leaders are in private practice. Similar concerns over representation at ASA have been voiced by subspecialty groups. Yet the important point to remember is that ASA is only as strong as the people who volunteer their time, talents and money to make the organization run. In my estimation, if there is a problem with under-representation of any group or subspecialty at ASA, it is because someone did not come forward to do the work.

The second of my concerns with this letter is harder to dissect. For at least the past century, there have been many strong voices advocating the "one patient, one anesthetic, one anesthesiologist" mantra. This paradigm has been talked about and fought over on many different levels. In the distant past, the 1920s and '30s, Francis Hoefer McMechan, M.D., pushed the American Medical Association (AMA) so hard on this point that AMA almost disavowed anesthesia within the confines of the organization. At another point, the Federal Trade Commission became involved, believing that this mantra restricted other anesthetic providers with the ability to practice, and ASA agreed to a cease-and-desist order that centered on restraint of trade.1

In 1939 an opportunity arose whereby the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) would assume responsibility for the certification of nurse anesthetists.2 Surgeons brought the anesthesiologists and nurses together, for ABA was a sub-board of the American Board of Surgery at the time. What has always fascinated me was that the anesthesiologists present wanted nothing to do with the process. These early anesthesiologists were concerned that if they certified the nurse anesthetists, it would be a license for surgeons to use them exclusively. The potential to regulate the specialty was foreign to them — and only through the retrospectascope can the potential good be seen.

In the mid 1990s, there was an "oversupply" of anesthesiologists, and many individuals and groups studied the problem. The net result was a decrease in the number of residency positions. This was in response to the concern that compensation for services would decrease. At the same time, newly graduated residents were being unfairly exploited and expected to work unreasonably long hours for wages less than many nurse anesthetists made. If we truly believed in the mantra of one anesthesiologist for each operation, if this were the ambition of all anesthesiologists, would we not have reacted differently?

Canada, the United Kingdom and much of Europe have used physician anesthesia exclusively. Yet these nations are under increasing pressure to bring physician extenders into the O.R. The last two issues of the European Society of Anaesthesiology Newsletter have contained articles and letters dealing with these issues. In private conversation, there is much fear that the system will become "like the U.S." and the contributions of anesthesiologists will be missed. Faced with the inability of their respective systems to provide enough anesthesiologists to cover the anesthetizing locations, however, alternatives are being sought. At the moment, in the United Kingdom, basic science graduates who are having difficulty finding jobs are being trained to give anesthetics. While physicians abroad may feel differently, administrators — and remember, the vast majority of European nations have a socialized, federally funded health care delivery system — see the need to expand services economically, and they feel that physicians are not the most logical alternative.

Can the number of physicians being trained in anesthesiology significantly increase? The unfortunate answer is no because a majority of the funding for residency positions comes from the federal government. Trying to increase the numbers of anesthesiologists to meet the demand means lobbying for support for the new positions. Unless an academic department or its parent institution is very well funded and willing to support the cost of a residency line, it is impossible to increase the number of training positions and thereby increase the number of anesthesiologists.

In a special supplement to the journal The Hospitalist, Geno Merli, M.D., wrote an editorial whereby he expressed the opinion that the best physician to care for the perioperative patient was not a surgeon (or an anesthesiologist) but a hospitalist — an internist who practices only in the hospital environment.3 While internists may be experts on chronic disease states, they have limited understanding, in my experience, of the complex interactions of surgical manipulations, anesthetic agents and chronic disease. In reading the articles in this particular issue, anesthesiology, or an anesthesiologist, is rarely mentioned and then often as an afterthought or as part of a list of providers involved in operative patient care. In the same issue, Amir K. Jaffer, M.D., and Daniel J. Brotman, M.D., argue that preoperative care is the proper setting for hospitalists to expand their practice.4

Rather than turfing preoperative and postoperative care to the internists, anesthesiologists ought to be as aggressive in caring for their patients in these settings as they are in the operating room. The chair of my residency program always taught that the anesthesiologist and the surgeon make the decision about when the patient needs or ought to come to the operating room, not an internist. He abhorred the term "medical clearance" because it took the decision-making process out of the most qualified hands, those of the anesthesiologists and surgeons, and let the internists dictate practice. Anesthesiologists have better insight into the problems patients encounter in the surgical process, and we need to act as we were trained.

Will a hospitalist ever master perioperative pain medicine, or will they "steal" the techniques we have developed — such as femoral nerve catheter insertion, for total knee arthroplasty analgesia, in a manner similar to what many interventional radiologists have done with blocks for chronic painful conditions — and only call on anesthesiologists when they cannot manage to care for the patient adequately? Dealing effectively and aggressively with postoperative pain has the potential to decrease length of stay significantly. Already many regional anesthesiologists have focused on the immediate postoperative period; is it such a stretch to manage other more routine health issues in a very short-stay environment?

I do not advocate anesthesiology becoming involved in long-term care, but the acute stay in the hospital can be part of our care. Perhaps the role for the hospitalist is in the care of the very complex surgical patient in consultation with anesthesiologists, not the other way around!

The third issue with this letter, like many letters I have recently received, is that it criticized the concept brought forth by the ASA Task Force on Future Paradigms of Anesthesia Practice. I would argue with the changes in O.R. technology being similar to the cure for cancer. There are plenty of examples of how the technology of surgery is rapidly changing. Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) cases have decreased by at least one-third nationally over the last few years due to the increased use of drug-eluting stents by cardiologists. At the cutting-edge of interventional cardiology are left main angioplasty, valvuloplasty and ascending aortic aneurism repair.5 Vascular surgery, especially repair of abdominal aortic aneurisms, has radically changed with the introduction of percutaneous stents; and the acuity of the anesthetic management has concurrently changed with some patients having the procedure under regional anesthesia alone and oftentimes with less invasive hemodynamic monitoring.

At the ASA 2005 Annual Meeting this past October in Atlanta, the Emery A. Rovenstine Memorial Lecturer, Mark A. Warner, M.D., presented some of the anesthetic implications of the next generation of minimally invasive surgery using elements of nanotechnology. His example was transgastric appendectomy. These patients require either deep sedation or a "light" general anesthetic, leave the hospital the day of surgery and return to normal activities within hours. Since his lecture, several cholecystectomies have been done transgastricly. The future of surgery, and consequently anesthesiology, is less and less invasive. Therefore anesthesiologists will face less complicated anesthetics in the operating room of the future. What does this mean for our specialty?

There is the unfounded belief that less acute anesthetics, with less invasive monitoring, is an invitation to decrease the number of anesthesiologists. While articles written by nurse anesthetists and some anesthesiologists attempt to delineate when the anesthesiologist's role should be limited, the health policy literature is more disturbing. A Johns Hopkins University Press product, the Journal of Health, Politics, Policy and Law, published an article which stated that anesthesiologists were a barrier to low-cost health care.6 The Lansdale Public Policy Fellowship, whereby an anesthesiologist spends a year in Washington, D.C., studying public policy and government, is so critically important to our specialty in fighting this trash.

When I decided to become an anesthesiologist, the intense, short-term patient care was attractive to me. Twenty years ago, at the start of my residency, most, if not all, patients were hospitalized the night before surgery; all had a CBC, a set of electrolytes and liver function tests. Twenty years later, I work on occasion in a preoperative assessment clinic, and less than 5 percent of the patients I care for are admitted to the hospital 24 hours before surgery. The scope was a tool for the gynecologic surgeons almost exclusively, yet today there is no organ, or body part, save perhaps the brain, that is safe from its use in surgical diagnosis and treatment. Anesthetics in the radiology suite were rare, as were any anesthetics outside the O.R., but have now become the norm.

Is it such a stretch to see that 15 years down the road, as my career in anesthesiology draws to a close, that many of the major operations of today, done laparoscopically, will be done utilizing nanotechnology? Witnessing that CABG cases are declining rapidly, being replaced by a procedure done under sedation without, by and large, an anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist present, is it so hard to believe that our beloved O.R. practice will undergo a radical change that will most likely involve simplification in the next 20 years? If anesthesiology is to survive, we need to change with the conditions, to adapt and to seek new opportunities. Failure to do so will force us to go the direction of the dinosaurs.

Is it not better to be a Morganucodon* than Tyrannosaurs Rex? Which would you choose for our beloved specialty? Only by making your voice heard, by participating in the work of ASA, by donating time and perhaps money, can we influence our future. Anesthesiology needs you now more than ever. Will YOU come forward and help lead, or will you sit in a comfortable armchair, decry the state of the specialty and criticize those who try to guide us? Only YOU can decide — and to begin the process, I welcome your comments.

— D.R.B.

References:
1. Smith BE. The 1980s: A decade of change. In: Bacon DR, Lema MJ, McGoldrick KE. (eds.) The American Society of Anesthesiologists: A Century of Challenges and Progress. Wood Library-Museum of Anesthesiology Press. 2005:174.
2. Bacon DR. A curious moment: The proposal to certify nurse anesthetists by the American Board of Anesthesiology. J Clin Anesth. 1996; 8:614-619.
3. Merli GJ. The hospitalist as perioperative expert: An emerging paradigm. The Hospitalist special supplement of Perioperative Care. 2004; 8(6):4.
4. Jaffer AK, Brotman DJ. Preoperative care: An opportunity to expand and diversify the hospitalist's portfolio. The Hospitalist special supplement of Perioperative Care. 2004; 8(6):57-59.
5. Burkle CM, Nuttall GA, Rihal CS. Cardiopulmonary bypass support for percutaneous coronary interventions: What the anesthesiologist needs to know. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2005; 19(4):501-504.
6. Cromwell J. Barriers to achieving a cost-effective workforce mix: Lessons from anesthesiology. Journal of Health, Politics, Policy and Law. 1999; 24(6):1331-1361.

This link will give you this article

http://www.asahq.org/Newsletters/2006/04-06/crowsNest04_06.html

Members don't see this ad :)
who cares what they do in Nepal?
True

To the OP, man I don't start any of these threads and wham y'all just wanna send me to hell.............damn!!

I never said you said you were my equal, if you watch the video, that CRNA says that CRNA and anesthesiologists are EQUAL... to go back to my point that I was making that anesthesiologists should model their practice after their european counterparts, who are more efficient, spend less money per capita, and are ahead of the US in every measure of healthcare (other than prevention) so we should get rid of all CRNAs.

Thats right mwhbeah, you CRNA's asked for it, you are all about to get the full brunt of the anger of all the residents and any attending worth his or her salt.
CRNA's cant leave well enough alone, they think they are our equals, well go ahead and comment on the other scenarios I have listed.

I love how Europe isnt even going to go there as far as having nurses supply any of the anesthesia, they are going for unemployed science people. Thats what we should do if we have to, but definitely get rid of all CRNAs is the first step.

I never said I was your "equal" I believe in the Army Practice Model I have posted it on a thread in here before. It is AR 40-68 www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r40_68.pdf I believe that is the way to go.

Thats right mwhbeah, you CRNA's asked for it, you are all about to get the full brunt of the anger of all the residents and any attending worth his or her salt. I am pissed!!!! I hope other anesthesiologists are as well, this is insane.
CRNA's cant leave well enough alone, they think they are our equals, well go ahead and comment on the other scenarios I have listed.

I love how Europe isnt even going to go there as far as having nurses supply any of the anesthesia, they are going for unemployed science people. Thats what we should do if we have to, but definitely get rid of all CRNAs is the first step.

Also why dont you comment on how someone from your profession misinforms legislators on the training involved to become an anesthesiologist, I mean what a friggin liar!!!!!!
If I was going to testify before legislators I would at least take the time to know how you friggin nurses get trained.

they are going for unemployed science people.
Just FYI in 18 months I will finish my neuroscience PhD.... hopefully my work will appear in the Journal of Neurotrauma have two more aims to finish.

We need to fight for our profession. CRNAs are not our equals. We need to get rid of all CRNA schools, we should pressure anesthesiologists that train these people to stop and should pressure legislators to give less funds to those cases where CRNAs are involved.

We need to fight for our profession. CRNAs are not our equals. We need to get rid of all CRNA schools, we should pressure anesthesiologists that train these people to stop and should pressure legislators to give less funds to those cases where CRNAs are involved.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"Advanced" nurses are clearly practicing medicine. Why hasn't there been a lawsuit to try to bring them under the Board of Medicine umbrella? This would instantly fix the problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
With opposition like this it will not be long until you have no profession. What a professional post. I practice unsupervised and my patients do quite well. Must be 100%luck 24 hrs a day 365 days a year, Huh?

With opposition like this it will not be long until you have no profession. What a professional post. I practice unsupervised and my patients do quite well. Must be 100%luck 24 hrs a day 365 days a year, Huh?

Are you predicting that the profession of Anesthesiology is going to disappear?
Can you give us a time frame so we can start planing?
:scared:

Listen up you insulting overbearing uneducated jerk. If we cross paths professionally I will eat your lunch. Just step and shut up.

This is a PM I got from Stanleykriek- you are going to eat my lunch, oooohhh I am sooo scared... maybe you can be like a little birdy, I can vomit up my lunch and spit in your mouth...

Ok this is what it all boils down to.....

CRNA's feel they are anesthesiologist's equals, being a doctor, I am instantly insulted. But hey who the f cares, am I right?

So let's take some friggin examples, I am pretty pissed, mmm K! So take for an example a friggin class room, there is a teacher and usually a teachers aide. The teacher went to friggin college the teachers aide, not so much. So teachers aide thinks to self, hey this teacher aint so bright, what the frig is college, anyone can go to college, 'sides I am here every day teachin these friggin rascals too, why cant I be a teacher, no what I know of a little loophole, that way I can become a teacher too, what the he!!, I dont needs me no stickin college degree!!! I justs as smarts!!!! I am there equel!!!

This comparison to the education profession is nonsense. A teacher's aide will NEVER teach in a public school in this country. Unlike the medical profession, teachers belong to very POWERFUL and EFFECTIVE UNIONS. The certification requirements would prohibit anyone besides a teacher who has a bachelor's degree and has taken a certain sequence of education courses to teach in a public school. There are no midlevels in education to steal your job. None whatsoever. The teacher unions make sure of that. Heck, once you have tenure you are guaranteed a job for life as long as you don't sexually molest one of your students. You can have a PhD in Chemistry and win the Nobel Prize and still not be allowed to permanently teach high school chemistry since you probably never took "Foundations of Education" or "Teaching Literacy" while an undergrad. This is how the supply is cut and the teacher unions can scream "Teacher Shortage" to ratchet up their salaries. This is also how you have kindergarten teachers raking in $125,000 a year in the suburbs of NYC- more than what some pediatricians make! What is even more shocking is the teacher is working around 1250 hrs a year vs the pediatrician's 2500 hrs a year. Per hour the kindergarten teacher is making 2X the pediatrician ($100 an hr vs $50)! No that can't be right, my math must be off...:eek: Plus the teacher never has even heard of the dreadful word "call", probably has never gone into work on a Satuday or Sunday in his or her life, and has 14 weeks of vacation a year plus every freaken holiday from Martin Luther King to Yom Kippur off. Anyway, I can go on and on about this ridiculous comparison but I will end it with this ==> Doctors need to wake up and stop getting soiled on and start to stand up to the constant Bull****. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

From Link
( In conclusion our specialty needs to diversify its practice paradigms in order to ensure its future leadership position in medicine. To have an increasingly dominant role in perioperative management, including critical care, seems to be within our grasp. We must act immediately to create the intellectual environment that will actualize the profession’s full and diverse potential by 2025 because change takes time. In some respects, we are already behind, but we have opportunities that can be implemented in the next two to four years. )

Unfortunately, this is not the only trade that big business / technology has targeted.
Several case in points: Truck drivers at the ports being replaced by immigrant drivers,
Electricians being replaced by Air Conditioning Mechanics who are cross trained, Street-light electricians being replaced by the LED light-bulb,the skilled grocery checker key by touch with the price scanner.
Big buisness will and always will look for ways to improve profits not matter how much foot stamping and crying out loud is done.It's a global competition, and the competitors have less overhead.......Which is one reason why they are railroading in the "Amereo Currency".......but that another sore subject.......Anyway, My cousin, an electrician who constantly battled A/C Mechanics doing his job, went back to school to become a High Voltage Electrician. A/C Mechanics and most electricians are deathly afraid of this. Now he is receiving higher pay, enjoying great job stability.
No doubt - time to scramble.

Foil

I agree with you. Now, try and convince the ASA and the Academic leadership to join the fight. Even though I completely disagree with her point of view CremeSickle does represent the prevailing opinion of Academia at this time.

Blade

True

To the OP, man I don't start any of these threads and wham y'all just wanna send me to hell.............damn!!

YES, THATS TRUE, MW.

BY THE WAY, YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TROLL.

YOU KNOW YOUR ENTIRE PRESENCE ON THIS FORUM IS POLITICALLY BASED.

YOU KNOW THAT DESPITE KNOWING THAT MEACULPA/CREMESICKLE et al HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS FORUM IN NON-POLITICAL POSTS,

YOU HAVE NOT.

Jet "fingers" the trigger of the Glock, eliminating any "trigger-play", so if needed, the chambered-bullet can be delivered TO DA DOME OF SAID TROLL..

A medical student or resident maybe by now. You do not know a thing. You have seen nothing. I willignore your lame ass wannabe self in the future. Go play somewhere until you actually can practice.

Yeah, another PM from Stanley, dude you have got to be the biggest tool..

Here's a picture of stanley going to work

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/IT_%28South_Park%3B_The_Entity%29.jpeg

Mr. Garrison: Okay. Now, let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete ******...anyone?

Mr.hat.jpg

Here's a picture of stanley going to work

IT_%28South_Park%3B_The_Entity%29.jpeg

Jet feels MeaCulpas plea.

Yes, we are fighting trolls whos only presence here is to antagonize.....

Jet unshoulders thirty-ought-six....

takes a lying stance in the aircraft hangar......there he is, that piece-a-s h it-troll....at two-o-clock....Jet sees him.....

....night scope gleeming it's green amber...

....troll now in the crosshairs....

....DEEEEP breath......

...and a steady, peaceful exhale.......................

BOOM.

the thirty ought six round races in-and-out of the trolls cranium, leaving his body a useless, grand-mal-seizuring pile of nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

ANOTHER HEADSHOT!!!!!

"One-sixty-seven chekkin' in"

"Noy, I've domed another mutha f u kka."

Status
Not open for further replies.