The world is supposed to end today...

Started by 297point1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

297point1

Breaking kayfabe
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...and of course, Armageddon coincides with my last day of work before an 11 day vacation. I reckon that was poor planning on my part.

Anyways, it's been nice knowing y'all; best of luck!! 🙂
 
...and of course, Armageddon coincides with my last day of work before an 11 day vacation. I reckon that was poor planning on my part.

Anyways, it's been nice knowing y'all; best of luck!! 🙂

What time are we all supposed to blow up? I'm still here and wondering if I should bother finishing up my Christmas shopping. It is kind of cold out.
 
I was thinking since the Mayans where in the Americas, that I would be sometime CST/MST/PST.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It won't. Today is just like any other day. No one knows the time or the hour the end will occur. If you can anticipate an end date, you can surely rule that date out.
 
This was a win/win situation.

If the world ends today, then we will not be around to hear the people who believed gloat about being right.

If the world doesn't end, then we can laugh at the idiots who took to heart a calender that had to end at some point.
 
It won't. Today is just like any other day. No one knows the time or the hour the end will occur. If you can anticipate an end date, you can surely rule that date out.

So, if I was to predict the end of the world to be "tomorrow" every day, would I effectively save the world from armageddon for the rest of my life? We should keep this thread alive and predict the end of the world daily.